It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta emails and black magic on the masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The podesta spirit cooking email I find interesting but not in the way most people would think. I first took interest in his spirit email because I wanted to see if it was a made to make wikileaks look foolish. Some people are still thinking that assange was somehow taken as no proof of life has been shown of him after they shut off his internet access.

I watched two videos one with a spirit cooking title in which blood milk and semen is painted on white walls. The painted sentences are stupid but seem occult in nature ie things like "cut deep into middle finger and eat the pain". Blood mixure is thrown on small wooden figures 2 feet tall in the corner of rooms.

The next video was a live stream video of by the same occult artist women who talks about protection magic.It is creepy as f@#k sorry mods but it is. It has guys having sex with the ground and not just one guy but like 15 in an open field, a dude masterbating in an open field, a cartoon depiction of a women inserting a small fish into herself overnight then feeding the fish to her husband the next morning, many women running around trying to catch rain drops on their vaginas, a cartoon depiction of a mother wiping her vagina juice on her sons head cartoon version.

The video ended and i didnt think anything of it and passed it off as hocus pocus bs. But then i started to look on another site and podesta has a picture and his middle finger cut with a small fish drawing on one hand and some other symbol on the other hand almost like the picture was done to tell people believe this story.

I also noticed Podesta pointed out the email himself in his tweets when he talking about his cooking recipes directly to wikileaks and wikileaks responded with yeah we know the elites eat better then us. It strikes me as odd that he would address the subject with wikileaks over twitter and they wouldn't adress it then when they had the email the whole time. Its almost like podesta wants people to see these videos like its some kind of black magic ritual on the viewer or obviously to set up people to look stupid. I know podesta knew about someone leaking info i wonder if he did this an some kind of contingency plan.

This is some weird red witch game of thrones type ish.Podesta and occult artist are off a bit. The occult artist had a human effigy cake made for people to eat ie ritualized mock cannibalism.

Now the tie in to the paranormal study. Could he of set everyone up to cast some black magic on hillarys enemys through email knowing they would follow the breadcrumbs to the videos?

I know its crazy but this dude is a few hotdogs short of a cookout and speaking of hotdogs i wonder if hes eating children not sleeping with them at this point if this isnt some bs scam to discredit wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Blood magic (using blood animal or human, is just plain bad juju), mock-humans, symbols and such are not healthy to combine, at least for those who wish to remain innocent, or have their souls claimed by dark things. (I'm sure there are other members here who would be happy to elaborate on this, in depth, I however, will leave it be).

Podesta is a sick individual, what ever his "game" may be.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think you need a little more PBS in your viewing schedule homie.

Just saying

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very sick people.... just don't vote hillary

edit on 1152016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Just saying

Lol maybe your right but why PBS and why did it get ghetto out of nowhere?

What are you "just saying"?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Just saying

Just saying....

Watching 15 dudes have sex with the ground might be something you carry around with you a while.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Just saying

Just saying....

Watching 15 dudes have sex with the ground might be something you carry around with you a while.

Awe man i thought your first response was some passive aggressive bs then you write this and i have to agree with you damnit

touche shay,
Well played sir well played

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Just saying

Just saying....

Also thats kind of the point to the post i made. Dont watch this crap. I'm going to go turn on pbs now
edit on 5-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm Not suggesting anything

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live
Exodus 22:18

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
That's funny, cuz it looks like you are suggesting that we burn a performance artist who acts like a witch. Do we believe in magic and witches now?

Shall we also burn sandra bullock, niev camblell, bette midler, and the lady from bewitched?

a reply to: Josephus

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Not any worse than using semen or menstrual blood.
Body fluids make very personal siguls.
The power of course is in the hands of the mage.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Touche already has the shay sound. (Che). Phonetically you wrote too shay shay.

Just sayin....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

I'm a witch.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Your belief is not required.

She believes whether or not you do, yet she is protesting her belief.

You can mock her or those who carry such mental patterns, but that does not affect those to whom this is reality.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Indeed, and agreed.

Still, falls on the darker side of things..

top topics

join