It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The election is over Hillary Wins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And every polling place has a dem and a Gop to monitor the totals submitted. No single person is counting or entering totals (or percentages which doesn't even make sense at all. )

And over 75% of votes are still pen and paper. Scanned electronically but submitted manually to the board of elections in each district. And collected as back up.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Please. You'll thank us when we're not in a nuclear war in two years.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
All social indicators, betting establishments, financial markets, artificial intelligence, University anaylitics,and rally sizes show a huge Trump landslide win. Political hack pollsters who cook up numbers will be in shock come election day.

I'll be coming back to this one.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: UKTruth
Those numbers total 90m votes. For this reason, I can now confirm with 100% accuracy that the numbers are nonsense.

Well, I wont argue the toss about that but consider this. If some sting on the election result was on perhaps, a false sting a week or a few day before the election might be done to make people feel like idiots and then spring the real sting only the day before or on the actual day.

history might suggest that even if these figures were put out there with the intent of making fools of us all, then when no one is looking for this because they were made a foll of, then perhaps the real sting comes afterwards.

Prudence would suggest that such a tactic might be in the works.

Remember that it seems from what I gather, that Clinton has resorted to faking rallys and has not given a press conference for x days.As I see it there is only two why this might happen, one is because her attendances are far too low to risk having a live rally, or, she is too sick to do it. Alternatively she has perhaps been told that she does not have to bother with such things as the fixing of voting machines and fixing of the results will get her in no matter what.

Plausible do you think?

I think the elections are rigged. Evidence already exists within the GEMS voting system (covers about 25% of the US) that the underlying data structure for official reporting allows a single person to set the percentages they want for each candidate and the reports that come out on votes per candidate just align themselves to the set percentages.

In a large percentage of the US, someone will just decide who wins.

That is different to the numbers on the site you linked however. There will be about 140-150m votes in this election, not the 90-100m in the data presented.

Guy if you were actually an American and got some real life experience as to how this all works you'd know it's not rigged. If you met the people on the ground you'd see that. They count those votes by hand and they're really dedicated honest people out there. The world isn't the Hollywood evil conspiracy of your fantasies. Sht happens but it's a sound system with many checks and balances.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There won't be any regret as long as we keep that maniac out of our government.

Enough with this game of make believe where trump would be the better choice.
He is not nor would he ever be a better choice.
He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's always been out for himself. All of a sudden he's going to be the champion of the underdog? Give me a break. Give yourselves a break.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The corrupt crone Hillary will probably win.

Why aren't you celebrating?

I'll just throw up a little bit in my mouth when the cheating, lying political whore becomes president.

She'll be your president.

She will never be mine.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

And then the stupid US folk will have voted for their own hell on earth! How can so many people in a nation be so blind and dismissive of the CCC? If you need me to tell you what CCC is then you must be voting for Hilary Criminal.

Well yes I do need you to tell me what CCC means. Im on the other side of the world and IMO Hillary is the worst possible outcome for the entire world as I see it. Mind you, a billionaire has nothing in common with me and I have sweet FA in common with a billionaire.
Clinton Criminal Cabal

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In a perverse sort of way a part of me wants her to win, I`m very much looking forward to the impeachment and trial.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

In a dark way, I'm looking forward to seeing the unemployment, police-state develop and punish all the people who voted for her.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

While you're right, the sad part is a little more than half of eligible voters turn up for presidential elections.

And its quite common around the election cycle to be talking with someone about politics and someone else will just say "oh, who cares", sadly that's acceptable.

A healthy democracy is a reflection of the effort of the citizens to hold the system accountable to voters. As it stands now the system reflects spoiled entitled assholes who just expect everything to just simply happen. Oh and they somehow think we are the best country on earth so that is their "justification" of not holding it to a higher standard.
edit on 5-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The democrats are pulling out all the stops in trying to discourage voter turn-out.

They've even got the Failure In Chief hawking the same tune.

Trump's going to put all of them in PRISON if he gets elected.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Those numbers are missing 40 million votes, there will be 120 million votes cast not 80 million.

Trump landslide.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Puts my index finger into my mouth , fills my mouth with air and pops that little finger out. Whoopie doo...
To both...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yeah they were full of woe when Obama got elected too.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah just throw out that pesky due process thingy.
Really and truly laughing out freaking loud.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah just throw out that pesky due process thingy.
Really and truly laughing out freaking loud.

It's impossible to be for Hillary AND rule of the law.

We know where you lean.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: In4ormant

Please. You'll thank us when we're not in a nuclear war in two years.

You're welcome.

I'll wave on my way to the internment camp.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

You do know the map paints an even bleaker prospect for Trump right?

I an generate a map any way I like

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

He didn't win from electrical votes. He won by court decision.

Let's not rewrite history.

No , lets dont be ignorant. The court decision was to stop the recount
You still butthurtin much Gory lost ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks

perhaps it was done that way to make it hard for voters to discover if its happening or check this, a built in way of rigging things, perhaps? if alphabetical listing dates back a long way then i guess its not the case

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join