It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The election is over Hillary Wins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Somebody is very good at predicting the future unless some other means has been used to get this data.

This has been posted about 4 times here before .... it is just testing.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And then the stupid US folk will have voted for their own hell on earth! How can so many people in a nation be so blind and dismissive of the CCC? If you need me to tell you what CCC is then you must be voting for Hilary Criminal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Those numbers total 90m votes. For this reason, I can now confirm with 100% accuracy that the numbers are nonsense.

Well, I wont argue the toss about that but consider this. If some sting on the election result was on perhaps, a false sting a week or a few day before the election might be done to make people feel like idiots and then spring the real sting only the day before or on the actual day.

history might suggest that even if these figures were put out there with the intent of making fools of us all, then when no one is looking for this because they were made a foll of, then perhaps the real sting comes afterwards.

Prudence would suggest that such a tactic might be in the works.

Remember that it seems from what I gather, that Clinton has resorted to faking rallys and has not given a press conference for x days.As I see it there is only two why this might happen, one is because her attendances are far too low to risk having a live rally, or, she is too sick to do it. Alternatively she has perhaps been told that she does not have to bother with such things as the fixing of voting machines and fixing of the results will get her in no matter what.

Plausible do you think?

edit on 5-11-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

And then the stupid US folk will have voted for their own hell on earth! How can so many people in a nation be so blind and dismissive of the CCC? If you need me to tell you what CCC is then you must be voting for Hilary Criminal.

Well yes I do need you to tell me what CCC means. Im on the other side of the world and IMO Hillary is the worst possible outcome for the entire world as I see it. Mind you, a billionaire has nothing in common with me and I have sweet FA in common with a billionaire.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You might have to click the blue HELP button

If Hillary wins there will be no help button, the world is screwed...

thanks

Thats what i fear too.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaredCondon
The numbers that site copied are just the sample numbers sent to test that media outlets digital poll platforms were functioning properly. Was reported in a previous thread. Is no indication that votes are pre-counted or that the election is rigged...

thanks

Apparantly, according to the linked site, when it was all put on the way back machine, due to the links that were put up by others, there was a lot more info avaiable to the way back machine and as a result of that they discovered even more supporting info that the election is rigged. Mind you I have not been to the way back to look at what is on that site.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Those numbers total 90m votes. For this reason, I can now confirm with 100% accuracy that the numbers are nonsense.

Well, I wont argue the toss about that but consider this. If some sting on the election result was on perhaps, a false sting a week or a few day before the election might be done to make people feel like idiots and then spring the real sting only the day before or on the actual day.

history might suggest that even if these figures were put out there with the intent of making fools of us all, then when no one is looking for this because they were made a foll of, then perhaps the real sting comes afterwards.

Prudence would suggest that such a tactic might be in the works.

Remember that it seems from what I gather, that Clinton has resorted to faking rallys and has not given a press conference for x days.As I see it there is only two why this might happen, one is because her attendances are far too low to risk having a live rally, or, she is too sick to do it. Alternatively she has perhaps been told that she does not have to bother with such things as the fixing of voting machines and fixing of the results will get her in no matter what.

Plausible do you think?

I think the elections are rigged. Evidence already exists within the GEMS voting system (covers about 25% of the US) that the underlying data structure for official reporting allows a single person to set the percentages they want for each candidate and the reports that come out on votes per candidate just align themselves to the set percentages.

In a large percentage of the US, someone will just decide who wins.

That is different to the numbers on the site you linked however. There will be about 140-150m votes in this election, not the 90-100m in the data presented.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Win or lose the thought of 40+ million people going to vote for the criminal she-demon makes me sad for our country. I would have to look at half the people on the street and know I'm surrounded by insanity.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It seems extremely unlikely to me. The vote totals are far too low to be realistic. In 2012, Obama and Romney each received more than 60 million votes. Turnout may be down a little this year given the relative unpopularity of the candidates, but there's no way its going to be down that much.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Azureblue

Let's hope she wins.

Poor Stein.

Not to worry. Her numbers are coming back up again.

Unfortunately because of stupidity on the part of the FBI it won't be the landslide it would have been.

Their plot didn't destroy her like they planned . It only wounded her.

Comey has to figure these new emails would not be different than the thousands they took a year to read. He knows there won't be anything criminal in there any more than there was four months ago when he said he'd completed his investigation.
It was released the way it was and when it was influence this election.

The Russians are interfering and then we have the GOP sending emails to dems with a message to text your vote for Hillary into this number which dumps your vote to nowhere and they are removing democrats from the voter registration rolls.
And then they have the grand idea to have armed watchers outside polling places to scare people away

I looked up online to make sure I was still registered even though I voted in the primary on super Tuesday.
You guys should check too. Especially if there is an African-American population in your precinct or county. They are the target.

But even with these cheating tactics she's still going to win.
edit on 1152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Let's do. You can do what you like.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You do know the map paints an even bleaker prospect for Trump right?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

He didn't win from electrical votes. He won by court decision.

Let's not rewrite history.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

No they don't. Ha ha that's too funny.
They show just the opposite.

But keep trying. I hear there's something to those positive affirmations.
Of course I'm positive too.
I'm positive trump is going to lose.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well of course they are.
Is someone claiming these are real?
The election isn't for three more days.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
When Hillary wins, it begs the question.

What do we do with all the people who worshipped her and voted for her, but now regret it?

Personally?

I'm not going to take the high road. I'm going to laugh my ass off at them and tell them to suck it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Our rolls are not by address they are alphabetical.
My hubby is listed after me.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Total bunk, as our voting day here in n.j. Isn't until Nov. 8th! She has won NOTHING!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

She has the press travel on her plane with her everywhere she goes now. So much for that claim. So last summer.

It's the Don avoiding the press these days.He's wearing himself out rushing around like a chicken with its head cut off. Trying to find that path to 270 .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join