It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The election is over Hillary Wins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Somebody is very good at predicting the future unless some other means has been used to get this data.

Hillary Clinton 41,765,317
Donald Trump 40,134.44
Gary Johnson 8, 308,491

Link

82.221.129.208... in case the link dont work

You might have to click the blue HELP button if the scroll down and dont find the article. Especially if you are from the US as apparently the page that Americans get is the same one all the time so they may need to click the blue help button. This button juts refreshes the page to the page containing the material.

Apparently this material is also on the Way back machine.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Let's hope she wins.

Poor Stein.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Last ditch effort by tptb.... good luck .

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Let's hope she wins.

Poor Stein.

No, "let's" not. You, on the other hand, can hope for whatever you like.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Somebody is very good at predicting the future unless some other means has been used to get this data.

Hillary Clinton 41,765,317
Donald Trump 40,134.44
Gary Johnson 8, 308,491

Link

82.221.129.208... in case the link dont work

You might have to click the blue HELP button if the scroll down and dont find the article. Especially if you are from the US as apparently the page that Americans get is the same one all the time so they may need to click the blue help button. This button juts refreshes the page to the page containing the material.

Apparently this material is also on the Way back machine.

You do know popular vote means next to nothing vs. electoral votes , yes ? I guess not or you wouldnt have started this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Strange, I see all zeros at ftpcontent2.worldnow.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The results on that webpage will be disputed by every state's election board. They will KNOW what their final numbers are, and will let the world know. NO STATE will have results exactly as depicted by Worldnow.com. Could those election results be part of some kind of online game, or betting platform?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

You might have to click the blue HELP button

If Hillary wins there will be no help button, the world is screwed...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
They do random audits. Physical ledgers compared to digital data. It would be extremely difficult to pull off fraud on that level. Highly improbable. I just think that if they really were doing it they would have done it already against Trump. GOP wanted him gone and tried a bunch of tactics that failed. I mean they really hated the guy and many of the GOP still do hate him. If the race is extremely close there will be even more scrutiny to check the data. And if anyone got caught...geez, they would destroy their own party and be locked up for a decade.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The numbers that site copied are just the sample numbers sent to test that media outlets digital poll platforms were functioning properly. Was reported in a previous thread. Is no indication that votes are pre-counted or that the election is rigged...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thanks

I am not Americian and I am only vaguely familiar with the electoral process. That means that I am risk of making my self look like a dill, but in the vague and forlorn hope I can help even just one person see the light; then I'll happily risk that.

Should as jimstone says, they steal the election, it would be a very sad day for democracy and or the rule of law, for the entire world. The risk of nuclear war will escalate dramatically.

I'm across the other side of the world and unemployed and I will have to sell my home in a few years if I dont get a job. I may be paranoid but even here I fear that not getting a job has got something to do with posting on this site. I always get something sooner or later but not this time but one has to do what one can.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Strange, I see all zeros at ftpcontent2.worldnow.com...

thanks

This info was posted on another site and it was confirmed as being on the way back machine. Dunno why this has happened since but ungood suspicious come to mind.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Read up on the Bush-Gore effect. Georgie actually lost in popular vote to Gory , but won the Presidency from the electoral votes.
I cared not for either.

I'm across the other side of the world and unemployed and I will have to sell my home in a few years if I dont get a job. I may be paranoid but even here I fear that not getting a job has got something to do with posting on this site. I always get something sooner or later but not this time but one has to do what one can.

Been there as well. And I am a US citizen .Had to sell my home. Things looked dark for a while . Be confident and dont lose hope . The issue is not from posting here , but the economic woes caused by globalization

Word to you . Go through life with the saying in the back of your mind : "this too shall pass"
Peace to you

edit on 11/5/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Whoever designed that site should just spend ten bucks on a news theme for Wordpress. Good grief. It's almost as bad as the idea of Trump winning.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
They do random audits. Physical ledgers compared to digital data. It would be extremely difficult to pull off fraud on that level. Highly improbable. I just think that if they really were doing it they would have done it already against Trump. GOP wanted him gone and tried a bunch of tactics that failed. I mean they really hated the guy and many of the GOP still do hate him. If the race is extremely close there will be even more scrutiny to check the data. And if anyone got caught...geez, they would destroy their own party and be locked up for a decade.

thanks

On the linked site even all the count data was grabed and put on the linked site too but given its a very high stakes result, perhaps they have chosen to that risk and manage the risk as best as they can taking what ever measures are necessary.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
All social indicators, betting establishments, financial markets, artificial intelligence, University anaylitics,and rally sizes show a huge Trump landslide win. Political hack pollsters who cook up numbers will be in shock come election day.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Damn . Hell just froze over.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Whoever designed that site should just spend ten bucks on a news theme for Wordpress. Good grief. It's almost as bad as the idea of Trump winning.

thanks.

it seems the site is getting hacked all the time, sometimes in real time. The bloke who owns it spends as much time fixing it as he does putting stuff up.

As you can see he does it all himself on the smell of an oily rag so basic as it is, it get the job done. He suspects they are learning how to control all computers by learning how to control his.

This bloke is living in Mexico and on the run effectively. He recently had visits by black helicopters and similar things.
He lives on donations alone it seems.

If this bloke is real and is who he says he is, he is one of the true fighters. He lives with threats on his life. It would appear that the only thing that is keeping him alive is his audience numbers and his audience type.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Those numbers total 90m votes. For this reason, I can now confirm with 100% accuracy that the numbers are nonsense.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Damn . Hell just froze over.

Well I have read that there is so much support for Trump that they cannot fix enough voting machines to stop a Trump win.

If people took in mini cameras and filmed their vote and sat out side the polling booth and did an exit poll and stuff like that it might actually work. The linked site contains a number of other suggestions for ensure ones own vote is correct and stays that way.

For example, when you get your name crossed off visually check how many audits are registered at your address because some have found to their surprise that other adults are registered as the same address and you can guess where they are from.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join