It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torture in Iraq still routine, report says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
RealisticPatriot:

If I thought indescriminately killing innocent people was acceptable behavior, carried out plans to do so, and got caught, then I deserve the 3rd degree treatment you mentioned above.

What if you only needed to be SUSPECTED of doing those things? Would you change your tune? None of these people have seen the inside of a courtroom before they get electrodes attached to their yambags.

j

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I HIGHLY doubt that... cany you provide proof? Are you saying they just round up any random person thats within a 50 foot radius of a terrorist and torture the carp out of them?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
RealisticPatriot:

If I thought indescriminately killing innocent people was acceptable behavior, carried out plans to do so, and got caught, then I deserve the 3rd degree treatment you mentioned above.

What if you only needed to be SUSPECTED of doing those things? Would you change your tune? None of these people have seen the inside of a courtroom before they get electrodes attached to their yambags.

j

he wasnt in afghanistan buckin at us soldiers either, prolly why hes not suspect...

<< 1   >>

join