It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I need more proof about Trump and Epstein being BFF to believe it.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life!"

~ Donald Trump

www.snopes.com...

edit on 6-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Personally, I'd like to read the court statement on the withdrawal of the lawsuit, as well as anything that Cheney Mason, the Florida attorney who joined Thomas Meagher in representing "Jane Doe", has to add to that statement.

We have been told that "Jane Doe's" advertised public appearance was canceled because of numerous threats against her. Did that sort of thing play a part in dropping the lawsuit. Is it permanently dropped or, as in the earlier occurrence of the same thing, is it withdrawn without prejudice to the possibility of refiling it?

The allegation originally made is not far fetched at all, given Donald Trump's association with convicted class three sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

It would have been nice to see this thing go to court. At least we could have had a definitive adjudication of the case, which would hopefully clarify matters and settle doubts about it, one way or the other.
edit on 6-11-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: JinMI

Having followed the story and evidence...The plaintiff is definitely not fully mentally healthy. Whether her allegations are true is separate question. There is a ton more evidence supporting the Trump + Epstein relationship than their is for the right wings smears on Bill plus Epstein. Either/or can be true or neither, but if an objective observer was forced to choose..the Depostions, testimony, black book etc. at the time Epstein was prosecuted specifically and repeatedly articulate the Trump + Epstein relationship.

Let me help. There is no clear evidence at all that Trump ever associated with Epstein at his parties other than a party held for Conrad Black.

Their is federal testimony by Epstein's brother explaining Trump flew with Epstein..There is Trump's own words..

TRUMP: ""I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it "

Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”
14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman
news.vice.com...

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” reports VICE News.

“Meanwhile, message pads from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.”

Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.
Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.

Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served.
www.dailywire.com...#

edit on 6-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Your information is partially correct. I will fill in the gaps for you.

The plane journey Trump was on from Orlando to New York. He was never on paedo island.
Bill Clinton is recorded 26 times on the plane and is confirmed as being on the island.
Bill Clinton's details were also in that black book - 21 different telephone numbers.
Trump was subpoenaed in 2009, and an initial denial was made, which was subsequently accepted as true after review.
The lawyer for one of the victims of Epstein gave their view after talking with Trump. "it was obvious he was not involved" was his view after his investigation (keep in mind this was from a lawyer of one of the main victims).

Please link the information about one of Trump's employees being recruited as a sex slave - i have not seen that.

The evidence of Bill Clinton's involvement with Epstein is much stronger than Trump's.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well a campaign that has relied solely on innuendo, conspiracies, bullying, pathological projection and outright lies is bound to flop. We will see Tuesday. All the effort put behind a psycho con man will be for naught. Maybe next time choose a candidate who can do some good for the people in a bi-partisan manner. The witch hunt will continue that's guaranteed. The old guard will surely pass this silliness and cruelty onto their children.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Lots of BS in your post.

I'll help you out here..

Please link the information about one of Trump's employees being recruited as a sex slave - i have not seen that.

Virginia Roberts..ever hear of her? She was recruited by Epstein while working for Trump at the Mar-a-largo estate.

You can google her name and Epstein. Her father worked for Trump to.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788
a reply to: thepixelpusher

whats bad is he is one of two accused of rape of those girls on lolita island.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Nope that case is dropped for lack of evidence.
edit on 6-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Trump is President

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Your information is partially correct. I will fill in the gaps for you.

The plane journey Trump was on from Orlando to New York. He was never on paedo island.
Bill Clinton is recorded 26 times on the plane and is confirmed as being on the island.
Bill Clinton's details were also in that black book - 21 different telephone numbers.
Trump was subpoenaed in 2009, and an initial denial was made, which was subsequently accepted as true after review.
The lawyer for one of the victims of Epstein gave their view after talking with Trump. "it was obvious he was not involved" was his view after his investigation (keep in mind this was from a lawyer of one of the main victims).

The evidence of Bill Clinton's involvement with Epstein is much stronger than Trump's.

Excellent and thorough recap!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If it was settled she would of been offered money and a contract never to speak about any of this and also withdraw any filings and promise to never refile. However the public would never know because it's done in a way to keep hush. Thus the term hush money.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

No evidence of that.

What do you think of her lawyer being he daughter of a DNC delegate?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served. www.dailywire.com...#

So people can just deny they were served a subpoena? And then it's like it didn't happen?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Of course they lost interest. Once another false allegation against Trump has been proven to be false, they immediately retreat and don't say a peep when they are once again proven wrong. If you were to look at every case presented against Trump, the facts would immediately debunk them. But again, their weapon is to simply put out there lies, after lies to try to dissuade voters against Trump. Trump can be an a$$ole, but I'll rather he became President over that corrupt, and traitorous witch known as Hillary.

edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm looking forward to Trump's counter suit. I can hardly wait until he gets Jane Doe and Tiffany Doe in, to demolish their stories.

Believe me, it will never happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Well, well, well...

Vindicated yet AGAIN.

S & F OP nice work.

Trump 2016 MAGA

You people crack me up. Read the article. It is very detailed and not good for Trump: www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: confusedbutnotidiot
So what about his?
www.dailymail.co.uk... ATED-story.html

Hmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Charges Against Trump Have Been Dropped And added to List of Charges Against Hillary

MAGA

edit on 9-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: namelesss

There is recourse should he choose to travel that road. This was a civil case and not a criminal case and it may not be worth it. Time will tell

That is one of the 'Truest' statements ever!
"Time will tell!"
*__-

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join