It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I posted the wrong link....

Do u believe in "black girl magic"

Wtg liberals:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's rich.

The Right wants to do things like take away the choice to have abortions (including Trump), but somehow that doesn't qualify. Nope. Just us liberals trying to control aspects of our lives.

It's not just the right, and if abortions happen so infrequently then it shouldn't be on your mind all the time

Different "social" rules for people who have a different skin color is the true point of this thread. Clinton should be ashamed, but according the emails, this is small potatoes.

a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You guys realize that many moons ago Jay-Z stated that he was out for dead presidents to represent him. To me it looks like he changed his ways and got the alive ones to do the job and they're doing it just fine.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Whats Jay-Z like 55?

HRC out of touch anyways, the kids like Lil Yatchy not Jay Z.

Jay Z is what their parents listen to.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

HRC out of touch anyways, the kids like Lil Yatchy not Jay Z. Jay Z is what their parents listen to.

I'm not familiar with the musical trappings of the honorable Yatchy, is there enough racial slurs, criminal references, degrading women and domestic violence in to be fit for the next President?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Don't worry. It's all just "locker room talk".

Right?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Very public and graphic and racist and disrespectful locker room talk in front of our next president. Cool though right?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Very public and graphic and racist and disrespectful locker room talk in front of our next president. Cool though right?

Must be since Trump still has a chance.

Or are we now going to start faking outrage because a rapper said those words (not HRC).....unlike the big Don?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What is said in a closed non public format is just that. There were no cultish sexual depravities, or cash for votes, or sex with minors, rigging foreign election talk. So yes like all of us, he said some unsavory things. But not in public, this is un-presidential and small, and this is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

It's not just the right

It's largely the Right. How is that even being disputed.

and if abortions happen so infrequently then it shouldn't be on your mind all the time

I never mentioned the frequency. It's on my mind right now because Trump has made it a focal point. Did you watch the 3rd presidential debate? It should be on people's minds.

Different "social" rules for people who have a different skin color is the true point of this thread.

You didn't convey that in your OP.

Clinton should be ashamed, but according the emails, this is small potatoes.

Maybe she does regret him performing? Either way, I agree with others, no one should be shocked he dropped those words.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So yes like all of us, he said some unsavory things.

He didn't just say "unsavory" things. He admitted to actions he has taken, and actions he would take, towards women. That got out of the 'locker room', and now people justifiably are judging him as a person and as a leader.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To add, the Obama's invited Chance The Rapper to the White House.

Here are some lyrics from his song "favorite song."

"Chance, acid rapper, soccer, hacky sacker
Cocky khaki jacket jacker
Slap-happy faggot slapper"

Faggot slapper, really....

They also invited Rick Ross to the White House. You remember, the one who's ankle monitor (wearing it due to being involved in a kidnapping case) went off.

He likes to rap about, "Put[ing] Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it."

Absolutely disgusting.
edit on 6-11-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh my god, the world is going to end, how could he say that word?!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We see how that played out

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join