It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Christosterone

Thanks liberals for always telling us what to do in every single aspect of our life.

That's rich.

The Right wants to do things like take away the choice to have abortions (including Trump), but somehow that doesn't qualify. Nope. Just us liberals trying to control aspects of our lives

If u had ever spent time in a hospital u would know the utter obsurdity of what u just said...

I don't believe in magic beings in the sky...and have read the Koran and every single accompanying hadith in more dialects than u probably have heard of...

Hillary, on the other hand, believes in magic sky dudes and "black girl magic"
Do u believe in black girl magic?

edit on 4-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Oh Jesus Christosterone, lemme learn ya

LD;DR = Too Long didn't read or in my case meant "in case of"

Dee Snider, Lead singer of the band Twisted Sister launched a counter attack to the measures of Tipper Gore.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

If u had ever spent time in a hospital u would know the utter obsurdity of what u just said.

My mother is a medical doctor. I've spent lots of time in a hospital.

We also essentially run one because we have a long-term residential care home for medically fragile children. We employ nurses for our home as well.

Anyways, I have no idea what you meant by that. Care to explain?

You were insinuating it was a liberal thing to want to 'control aspects of our lives'. I merely pointed out how that was obviously flawed thinking.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: mahatche
no way a rapper said "bad words" no way! OMG! this is a first! totally news worthy. I was thinking of voting for hillary, but now I changed my mind!

Dear Liberal,

The 1980s had Tipper & Al Gore to tell us what we should listen to...
Tipper's Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) set to tell us what music was appropriate for kids to listen..

Thanks liberals for always telling us what to do in every single aspect of our life...
I mean, wow, my parents were playing 2 live crew to us every Sunday on our way to and from church...then the democrats told them not to...thank jeebus

We are so lucky to have progressive democrats guiding us in every way...

For Hillary is the Infallible Queen and all She does is perfect in the eyes of God(well, let's say allah since liberals seem to prefer him these days...I mean, sure, his 'prophet' married a 6 year old in his 50s and consummated the marriage when she was 8 or so but that's ok cuz we like Islam now for some reason)...

Thanks democrats for making ALL decisions my feeble brain cells are ill equipped to choose "correctly"...

By Hillary's grace I can wake up EVERY morning with the knowledge She is with me and I am with her...

Hillary, Fascism and Sharia in 2016 for all...

-Chris

Did i miss something? or are you suggesting that because I'm not opportunistically pretending to be a puritan who is offended by cuss words, I'm a democrat?

I was against Al and tipper gore's moral crusade against music, and i think it's equally ridiculous that anyone in 2016 pretends to be shocked that a rapper used "bad words". It's called consistency.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh Jesus Christosterone, lemme learn ya

LD;DR = Too Long didn't read or in my case meant "in case of"

Dee Snider, Lead singer of the band Twisted Sister launched a counter attack to the measures of Tipper Gore.

Of course that's what it means...millenials are too obtuse, ineffectual and iliterate to understand when they have been besmirched...or 'dissed' to use ur ridiculous vernacular...
Does that help, bro?
Like, does it, like, help?

And I prefer my humor dry...positively Saharan to be honest...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hillary, on the other hand, believes in magic sky dudes

Not shocking. Being atheist/non-religious is far from the norm and typically political suicide.

Do u believe in black girl magic?

I had to look that up. Perhaps i'm not yet familiar enough with it, but it seems to simply be a social media #hashtag to celebrate black women. So I'm confused on your question. Do I believe this is occurring, or are you asking if I have something against the idea??

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

If u had ever spent time in a hospital u would know the utter obsurdity of what u just said.

My mother is a medical doctor. I've spent lots of time in a hospital.

We also essentially run one because we have a long-term residential care home for medically fragile children. We employ nurses for our home as well.

Anyways, I have no idea what you meant by that. Care to explain?

You were insinuating it was a liberal thing to want to 'control aspects of our lives'. I merely pointed out how that was obviously flawed thinking.

My wife is a fellow in the American college of emergency physicians...also an Amd who graduated alpha omega alpha follows by being elected chief her 3rd yr of residency...and is now an attending in the 5th largest American market at a level i trauma center...

How do u think we met?

Ur mom being a physician makes u more knowledgeable than some but peripherality means nothing to ur point regarding a woman's body...

Nor does ur visiting her at a pediatric long care clinic...it's completely inconsequential in fact..

-Chris

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh my god. Jay Z said some bad words. Label me fake outrage

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Is this a penis measuring contest now??

You tried to belittle me on a lack of experience. I'm simply saying I have lots of exposure to medicine and hospitals. Which is true.

I fail to see your point. Are you attempting to say taking away women's right to choose to have abortions is not interfering with aspects of our lives??

Your point, again, was that liberals are trying to control aspects of our lives.

Trump wants to defund Planned Parenthood because of abortions, and appoint people that can then overturn Roe. v. Wade. How is that not getting involved in 'aspects of our lives'?
edit on 5-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Picking JayZ is simply rubbing in our noses the fact that they do not represent actual concern for women and the needs of women in private life and under the law. JayZ is another monster in the menagerie.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

edit on 11/5/16 by Gothmog because: some things are a waste of time

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
I meeeaaaann.. They could have got Elton John and Phil Collins to do it, but I doubt anyone would have showed...

That's what you get when you concoct a rap concert of some the most influential people in the game. Surly it wasn't unexpected? It doesn't take much effort to look up the lyrics to the line up and see that this was inevitable.

Did Mrs Obama invite him/them to the White House? Probably

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Jay Z isn't running for President so who gives a crap if he used profanity?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I think Jay Z nailed it when he sang "Get that dirt off your shoulders", very appropriate for Hillary!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I think running for potus is a good excuse to use profanity.

Think about it. What's JZ got to swear about? Nuffin.

I wonder what he got paid for that BS.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: buster2010

I think running for potus is a good excuse to use profanity.

Think about it. What's JZ got to swear about? Nuffin.

I wonder what he got paid for that BS.

Most likely more than what you or I would have gotten paid. To expect him to do a totally different kind of act just because he was playing for Hillary is pretty stupid.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It doesn't matter the context of the music. This is aimed at appealing to fairly large part of pop culture. They put Clinton with Jay-Z and Beyoncé in name only and it's enough for the mindless drones to cheer and vote. They get off on people saying it's inappropriate and lewd...then they go vote for Hillary because Jay-z told them so.

Trump could try the same thing but nobody would do a concert for him. And if someone did and used that type of language the media would cry "RACIST BIGOT!!"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
"Hey look kids I brought Jay Z to rap at yas! Go drop dem beets mah hood ho! Do you like this voters?"

This elderly white woman is cringy.

Seriously what will the Slave Driver do next?? Hand out free fried chicken and hot sauce?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I would expect HRC would distance herself from Jay-Z. Those lyrics are full of ugly stereotyping. You can not have it both ways. PC rap is contradictio in adjecto.

Probably I do not understand US reality well but what are HRC and Jay-Z shared values? Jay-Z lyrics are in contradiction to HRC speeches and proposed agenda.

It will boil down to money and f...g everything in sight.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Too bad she could have went the consrvative way and get ted nugent instead lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join