It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My one and only heartbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Sobbing silently into a pillow of unconditional sympathy,
I'll confine in you my soulful whimpers.
Composed of hopeless intentions,
Emitting vibrations that remain untampered as they flow along relentless terrain of emptiness.
Pestering those who heed the versatile warnings of embrace,
Blistering those brave enough to ignore such warnings.
Leaving scars on the heart of an unconditional love whom he once shared a cognitive connection of relenting proportions now void.
Emotional constructs of bipolar insincerity contort to the whim of their unfavorable structure.
Iron clad beams of pride melt under the sorrowful flames of an unforgiving past.
Windowpanes of loyalties explode into desperate shards glass waiting to be swept away by winds of an infertile love.
The roof caves in on itself in a fit of rage,
Pitting flames as a defense mechanism against those who seek to extinguish it.

edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I would hope that such a great heartache would be the one and only that someone would have to endure.

How sad and painful and well written.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Do you recognize this?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Needed that laugh.

a reply to: TNMockingbird

Aw, thank you.

6 months later and I'm still not over it, and I breakdown almost everyday. It's honestly pathetic.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I've had two horrible heartbreaks in my life and they certainly do take a #-ton of time to get over. I'm sorry. Chin up. You got this.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That isn't pathetic! We all feel pain at times and sometimes it takes a while to get over it. I think everyone has experienced it or will at some point if they haven't already. So long you know you are never alone. I don't know your situation. I'm sure you have friends and family. Even if you don't there are some of us here on ATS you can talk with because we are like family. Nicely written and stay strong. Many hugs to you!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Preciate the sentiments!

Honestly I write on a daily basis, and when I spat this out, I was impressed with myself and the amount of sincerity it conveyed, as I'm normally not one to be in touch with my emotions.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What I said is true. There are some of us that are here for one another. Maybe even most I don't know.

It's good to write. I used to in order to expel the pain I had inside, but it became too much for some people, but I had nothing else as at the time I was isolated. Moral of the story? Keep sharing(at your choice) and know things will be better. I promise you that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Most impressive!!!!!!! Well done!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

dear DeadCat. i also would feel with you, if i wouldn't know differently. i hope you can find strength in my words: there is no infertile love. only misconceptions of love. all is always for the best, even if it does not seem so at the moment. within every action is the potential to turn the spiral around.

your words and phrases are powerful and beautiful.

cry now and water the seeds of tomorrow

new topics

top topics

join