It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tribe Called Quest To Join Host Dave Chappelle On Saturday Night Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

In a surprising press release NBC announced Friday that Dave Chappelle will host Saturday Night Live on Nov. 12 with musical guest A Tribe Called Quest. This will be the first episode after the presidential election, and an SNL debut for both Chappelle and A Tribe Called Quest. This news comes on the heels of another announcement from the influential hip-hop group: A Tribe Called Quest will be releasing its first new album in nearly two decades on Nov. 11, the day before the group's scheduled appearance on SNL.

By the hammer of Thor...... HOLY ********************************************************************!!!

Chills going up my spine!!!

Who here has a sense of humor and absolutely LOVES Chappelle and his sorely missed show???

Who here loves a Tribe Called Quest and misses Phife Dawg????

Apparently Dave is doing SNL to promote Tribes new upcoming album. Could you be a nicer guy?

The world wins with Dave back on stage doing sketch comedy, even if for only one night!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That is a match made in heaven, i really liked Dave chappelle block party movie, this is must see tv for sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You and me both!

I'm not surprised ATS doesn't have a sense of humor though.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You and me both!

I'm not surprised ATS doesn't have a sense of humor though.

He did push the bounderies of comedy, a genius in is own field, and i love that he always tries to add that hip hop flavor to is comedy.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Good call

They're releasing their final album that weekend too. It's got guest spots and Anderson Paak's one of them. His album has been one of my Top 5 in plays this year so I'm all ears.

De La Soul edged the Tribe imo. It's still something to look forward to so cheers for the thread

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Check this out. Gone up today and it's damn good.

Come backs make me wince and have half of one eye open lol.

top topics

join