It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks and Hispanics for Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

As apposed to a shell game fake Clinton charity scam in which they keep 95% of the the money for themselves. And force countries to give them money for pay to play, government positions and access.

Can you prove that? It is provable that they do not keep 95% of the money.

The only reason the Clinton's aren't (yet) in prison from my view, is their operatives in the DOJ such as Lynch. No reasoning person would vote for the Clinton's.

Without proof, what reason do you actually have?
edit on 4-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe not 95% but they will be indited unless shielded by the DOJ. Pick your crime the list is a mile long. I'll give you some mainstream ones also.

“There are massive discrepancies between what some of the major donors say they gave to the Clinton Foundation to do, and what the Clinton Foundation said what they got from the donors and what they did with it."

"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown

Huma reportedly 'flipped' against Hillary 20 shocking Clinton-scandal developments in 24 hours

This is an overwhelming amount to keep you busy all night. Everywhere you look.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: smurfy

In the most recent estimate published, Bloomberg says the real estate tycoon-turned presidential candidate's net worth has grown since he announced his run for president, to $3 billion from $2.9 billion a year ago.Jul 27, 2016

Quit it saying Trump is in debt. It isn't funny anymore. Look. He has a net worth of 3 to 10 billion dollars.

Bollox to that, you obviously don't know how much he owes, that means you don't even look to see that he owes anything. Of course Donald can rattle on as a politique come lately, the Mexicans, Russia, Muslims the Chinese...Oh! the Chinese, Hmmm they have banks in NY don't they, bugger! nearly forgot that at least two of his partial ownership properties have substantial debts that the Chinese bankers are 'overseeing' any default there would still devalue any investment, never mind the already debt, never mind any other foreign debt possibly unknown, while he does owe Deutsche Bank a hunk or two.
Now, you will or should, understand that most countries have taxation for infrastructure and the like, and so the need to pay taxes....how much tax do you pay percentage wise? Then ask yourself, how much tax does Donald pay...for the same things mind you.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Bollox to that, you obviously don't know how much he owes, that means you don't even look to see that he owes anything.

Do you have any idea what Net Worth means? It factors in debits against credits. Trump is 3 to 10 billion in the black. Give it up. Are you hoping some retards might believe you and vote for Hillary if you bus them?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Bollox to that, you obviously don't know how much he owes, that means you don't even look to see that he owes anything.

Do you have any idea what Net Worth means? It factors in debits against credits. Trump is 3 to 10 billion in the black. Give it up. Are you hoping some retards might believe you and vote for Hillary if you bus them?

Sometimes I think the rabid Hillary supporter has nothing of any substance to actually lose in her America if voted in...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

His net worth is more likely to be a lot less than any figure you have given, a lot less that even I gave.
As for double entry bookeeping, much more conplex than simple debits and credits, did it for a quarter century in the civil service.

edit on 4-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

His net worth is more likely to be a lot less than any figure you have given, a lot less that even I gave.

And you base this on what? Is their any credible source?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Love the video's you posted! Keeping 100% real!
S & F

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

A lot of successful Blacks and Hispanics are voting for Trump. They can tell that this guy is not a politician and has excellent business skills. 20 trillion in national debt requires Trumps skills. Who else do they have to choose?

Ironically not Trump, he's up to his neck in debt, that's his forte, not withstanding that he is also not not so happy with black people or Hispanics, and has said so on many occasions, (BTW, doesn't like black people counting his money, just little guys with Kippahs) and also has standing orders against for being diferential in employment in NYC. Just because some successful black or Hispanic vote for him because he plays the system for what it's worth, only shows them up as elitists.

That's what the Donald is about, doesn't like Blacks per se, doesn't like Hispanics per se, doesn't like Muslims....per se. Does like/prefers, someone who wears a Kippah...to count his money. Now, I guess that makes him at least, an arsehole, at best a, (fill this prohibited space) at worst, a President.

Thats an awful lot of statements there. And not any are preceded by "it is my belief" , "it is rumored or alleged" . So , share some of your penultimate facts to prove it. Or admit just another hate Trump liberal parroting what every other lib is saying whether true or not/ I vote the latter . So . prove me wrong. The onus is on you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The reporter from MEGA, a spanish lang station said Trump is getting massive support from the Cuban community in Miami.

She said it's because of stupid Obama and his Cuba policy.

He cancelled the interview with her and she said she didn't really mind.

He should get back to her soon.

She's kinda hawt.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

i agree .
edit on 5-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

As for double entry bookeeping, much more conplex than simple debits and credits, did it for a quarter century in the civil service.

Unless you are one of the Many Accountants on Mr.Trumps Payroll , I doubt Very Much you have any Idea what his Net Worth Might me let Alone how Much Change he has in the Left Pocket of Any of his Armani Suits .

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

And you base this on what? Is their any credible source?

The Times knows this much,

"Beyond finding that companies owned by Mr. Trump had debts of at least $650 million, The Times discovered that a substantial portion of his wealth is tied up in three passive partnerships that owe an additional $2 billion to a string of lenders, including those that hold the loan on the Avenue of the Americas building. If those loans were to go into default, Mr. Trump would not be held liable, the Trump Organization said. The value of his investments, however, would certainly sink."

That's just part of it, the FEC forms didn't escape their notice either,

"The Times notes that the fact that the publication found a substantial increase in debt relates more to what the FEC form asks of candidates rather than any fault of Trump. The form requires candidates disclose their assets and debts in ranges up to $50 million, instead of precise numbers."
In other words the FEC only shows a small fraction of an actual debt.

www.nytimes.com... ion®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

The Member Advantage should take note of that too, also take note that I am not a Hillary supporter either, nor do I suffer from Hydrophobia.
And no, I don't suffer from some mental block that allows me to see Trump for something other than he really is, a cheat and a liar just for starters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join