It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steve Pieczneik's plea for caution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dr. Pieczneik sounded much more partisan in this video, coupled with the fact that he was wearing a make America great again wristband in his earlier videos it gives me a tinge of suspicion. I really really want him to be legit, and hope I am not misinterpreting his message.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

i think that can be answered with the number of repubs and corporate people who have gone from republican to endorse Hillary.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yes, I want to believe as well. Still being a long time conspiracy theorist I know that wishful thinking gets us no where.

I need results as do most here on ATS.

L & L (excellent Hawaiian fast food shop)

I'm happy to report to You that 'they' changed the rules on that, "wishful thinking" gets You 1/4 the way 'there' now...

So if We pull together maybe We can rid ourselves of the whole lot???

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Yes, I noticed that as well. At the same time, maybe he was not in tuned to what was going on then as he is now. Or he is playing to republicans.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yes, I want to believe as well. Still being a long time conspiracy theorist I know that wishful thinking gets us no where.

I need results as do most here on ATS.

L & L (excellent Hawaiian fast food shop)

I'm happy to report to You that 'they' changed the rules on that, "wishful thinking" gets You 1/4 the way 'there' now...

So if We pull together maybe We can rid ourselves of the whole lot???

LOL, i wishfully hope you are right.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: GoShredAK

There's one thing the media hasn't touched about Trump which has me wondering. How come they haven't said peep about Trump's civil case about the 13 y/o? That's gold for defaming someone. They're going all out but stop short of a final death blow. Doesn't make sense. Unless, it's true.

Or... unless it's not. All charges have been dropped.
Probably why the media wouldn't touch it since they
already knew that it was all manufactured bullsh*t.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Been listening to Steve Pieczenik for years and he knows his sh1t.
To suddenly reveal his face after 20 years tells me something significant.

I watched Doug Haggman today on Alex Jones and he showed a picture of a minor that had been half blacked out given to him from a law enforcement officer who is an insider and said the NYPD has found files on Weiners computer that are absolutely sickening....(that was one of the files just to show it's legitimate)almost implying child sacrifice involving high members of the Establishment and depravity beyond words and in a way doubling down on Steve Pieczeniks rhetoric of paedophilia connected to the Clintons.

Pieczenik has been involved in bringing down at least 8 regimes so he seems qualified in the dark arts to back up his words and I tend to believe he is a good guy as all he has to do is sit back and say nothing, let Clinton get in and we all go up in smoke anyway.

Whatever happens it's been a fun filled few days between 4chan, Reddit, infowars, Drudge, ATS and Youtube channels.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Before we listen to Dr. Steve Piezcenik, I think it's only wise to know who he is first.
Source

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.

What exactly does it mean to be an expert in psychological warfare? What is psychological warfare?

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including MISO, Psy Ops, Political Warfare, "Hearts and Minds," and propaganda.[1] The term is used "to denote any action which is practiced mainly by psychological methods with the aim of evoking a planned psychological reaction in other people."[2] Various techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. It is also used to destroy the morale of enemies through tactics that aim to depress troops' psychological states.[3][4] Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and is not just limited to soldiers. Civilians of foreign territories can also be targeted by technology and media so as to cause an effect in the government of their country.[5]

Source

Be careful, people...

edit on 5-11-2016 by 1questioner because: edit

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Not only did he show his face but he's up close and personal in his videos. He's speaking directly to the elite as well as all Americans. I'd say he's very qualified to confront the Clinton's, etc.

I watched that Doug Hagmann clip, too. I sympathized with his disgust. It's such a difficult subject to talk about and people cast about for adequate words to describe what kinds of feelings it brings up.

It seems the NYPD closed the loop when they began looking at the files on Weiner's laptop.
edit on 5-11-2016 by tweetie because: typo.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce Maybe you should pay more attention to current affairs, Huma is guilty and she will be charged, maybe arrested today, how can you take up for that scum ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Hopefully waiting in the wings.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Very interesting video - thanks for posting it.

My view is at the end of the day, whether you think Steve P is a good guy or a bad guy matters not.

The avalanche of info that's out there now has it's own momentum and *huge* inertial force.

In other words, there is NO way for anyone to put the toothpaste back in the tube at this point.

None.

An awful lot of people are going to prison in the near future. As for the election, I don't think HRC has a prayer but who knows. Either way for her it matters not - she's done, along with Bill and many of her close aides and staff. How far this foulness and corruption extends is still beyond my ken, but I believe it will be stunning in scope.

My guess is that arrests and indictments are not far away but definitely not before the election.

Time will tell...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Very late reply but thank you for that info. I wasn't aware he had been out for so long.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

The answer is simple, all the main stream media, are now run by Gays pushing a gay agenda, this includes radical feminists. Don't for a moment think that any ones sexual orientation is any bodies business but their own. But when you get a lot of like minded thinkers in policy making places their will inevitably be an agenda. We all have noticed the Gaying. That's why they are worried fearing a red neck backlash. The only problem if their is one its them who will be causing it.
This Gaying// making people slowly think that its as normal as hetro. sex, will inevitably lead to more darker norms, which should suit the elite .

edit on 11-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join