It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steve Pieczneik's plea for caution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is the lastest from Dr. Steve Pieczenik pleading caution in the coming days.

I have been concerned about his pscyh ops background and is he for us or is this a psych ops on us. None the less I believe we all need to keep this in mind if the next drop, prob tomorrow, is as heavy as expected.

On a side note (maybe deflecting my own thread), I have been reading twitter, reddit, and 4chan who has been doing a good job connecting the dots, as well as ats.

I have also been looking at all the foods mentioned and alternate meaning in the Urban dictionary. Some of the emails I have seen that are out of contest with other parts of the email, ie needing bilateral insurance policies then talking food groups, makes my spirit/soul feel I am going to need a cleansing to get the vitriol I feel out of my system.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I was first skeptical after reading his bio, then adjusted to perhaps he's the telling the truth, but reserved that he may not. That whole sentence is the product of psyop.

I notice how often he says this will not be a violent revolution but a peaceful transition. I want to believe but I can't shake the feeling he's working for the bad guys. Either way, he's still telling the truth

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why isn't Huma in jail? She's still out begging for money for Hilarry and Weiner is in a cushy "rehab". Too many un-answered questions and the fact that Kissinger is around, set every alarm I have off.

Stay cool and wait it out

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yes, I want to believe as well. Still being a long time conspiracy theorist I know that wishful thinking gets us no where.

I need results as do most here on ATS.
edit on 4-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I believe you are right to be cautious. I don't know how anyone could believe that one could radically change the American electorate from one presidential candidate to another eight days before an election and keep things peaceful. Either Pieczenik is naive or there is another agenda. Personally, I believe there is another agenda. He and his employers want martial law.
edit on 4-11-2016 by 1questioner because: edit

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman
Why isn't Huma in jail?

Trump is not in power, so you currently need little things like evidence, a actual charge, someone who has been charged, then a trial and a finding of guilt etc. etc.

Not like it will if the Trumpets manage to elect God Emperor Trump, when to jail someone all that has to happen is God Emperor Trump says so.
edit on 4-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
TPTB are all in on it, it is the NWO. Nobody truly intends on arresting Hillary. It is all just a show to keep the people distracted and thinking maybe somebody is actually doing something about it.

This state of our world right now seems primed for a major false flag event.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
TPTB are all in on it, it is the NWO. Nobody truly intends on arresting Hillary. It is all just a show to keep the people distracted and thinking maybe somebody is actually doing something about it.

I have no major disagreement with you.

What I have been wondering about lately is why TPTB continue to keep letting Hillary skate by.

I have to assume that "they" are smart enough to see that, at least in the United States and I believe in parts of Europe "the people" are not at all happy. What makes Hillary so special to them?

Or to put it another way, wouldn't it go a long way to keep the public at bay to pull the rug from under her? Send her to white-collar jail? It would be an incredibly way to make people "think" that the system isn't as bad as some currently think it is.

Just a thought that has been kicking around in my head the last few days.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Listen, honestly, it doesn't matter anymore what ANYONE else says. Follow me for a minute and let me break down some facts.

Fact 1.) Hillary Clinton sent and recieved emails on a private server that were related to her work in the state department. Some of the emails sent and recieved were classified wich makes this action criminal in nature.

Fact 2.) An attempt was made across the board and in the highest order to destroy, obfuscate and hide evidence of the wrongdoing which in and of itself proves intent.

Fact 3.) Foreign, hostile actors gained access to sensitive classified data because of uneducated, unlawful and irresponsible choices made by Hillary Clinton and her staff.

Fact 4.) The DoJ is in visable collusion with the Clinton crime syndicate as clearly evidenced by Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton during an active FBI investigation. This is further proved by Lynch recusing herself only to later interject to block the FBI's efforts as of late.

Fact 5.) The simple truth that a special prosacuter and grand jury has not been assembled and convened tells you that the DoJ has no intentions of delivering justice and instead in the face of utter corruption is taking the path of continued collusion because it's all part of the same house of cards.

Fact 6.) The active chairman for the department of Homeland security said on national television in plain English Hillary Clintons actions were treasonous.

Fact 7.) The chief of police of the largest police force in America said on record that if the FBI didn't present the information they found on Wieners PC that he himself would go public with it because of how disgusting and damning it was.

Wake up dems, you lost this one. It was a huge mistake to back a career criminal and a traitor to America. Suck it up now and know, there is still time for you all to bounce back. We don't want revolution, we want justice, order and law restored to all of OUR Constitutional republic.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I fear you are right. I also believe that getting an outsider in office could slow down the process of the current agenda.

As for no one arresting Hillary, depends on what comes out to the public. It is make or break time. That said, maybe the vid plea is to keep us from taking up arms due to the lack of arrest with the pretense that all possible steps to convict have been taken.

I still want to believe

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Wow.. another bombshell and warning.. but it troubles me...

He sounds like he is speaking from the "shadow" government...

corruption is OK, but not to the level of the Clintons...

He basically said that the shadow gov't took care of the US when Nixon was compromised, and again when Reagan was shot...

I don't want a shadow gov't running behind the scenes.. though my impression from this latest video, it's almost like we have no choice...

Mind blown again...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I have no major disagreement with you.

What I have been wondering about lately is why TPTB continue to keep letting Hillary skate by.

I have to assume that "they" are smart enough to see that, at least in the United States and I believe in parts of Europe "the people" are not at all happy. What makes Hillary so special to them?

Or to put it another way, wouldn't it go a long way to keep the public at bay to pull the rug from under her? Send her to white-collar jail? It would be an incredibly way to make people "think" that the system isn't as bad as some currently think it is.

Just a thought that has been kicking around in my head the last few days.

What is so special about her?

Maybe she is part of some ancient elite bloodline so she has seniority and refuses to be seen that way?

It does seem like maybe they are just trying to appease the people and maybe instill some false hope to prevent a total civil uprising. I wonder how far they're going to take things in order to fulfill their agenda?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Mr. Pieczenik's video of November 1st has over 2 1/2 million views. It certainly had an effect like no other.

What would be so interesting to me is to know how many private phone calls and messages he received since from high level people around the world and what was said but, of course, I'd never be privy to that.

I don't distrust his inherent motives. That's just me and I would never try to persuade anyone to think as I do. I read people very deeply when I watch them speak.

I think he has gauged reaction to his message, saw all of the comments promoting violence and 'hanging the criminals from lamp posts" type of sentiment and came back with a message of promoting more temperance.

The next several days are going to be intense. Intense?? Can they be more intense than they already have been? Probably.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I fear you are right. I also believe that getting an outsider in office could slow down the process of the current agenda.

As for no one arresting Hillary, depends on what comes out to the public. It is make or break time. That said, maybe the vid plea is to keep us from taking up arms due to the lack of arrest with the pretense that all possible steps to convict have been taken.

I still want to believe

I wonder if Trump truly is an outsider and if the TPTB truly fear him taking office? The manner in which the mainstream media has been frantically doing everything they can to demonize him gives me hope.

Then I worry that he is just another player and the whole thing is one big psyop while they further their agenda.

All I know is times are crazy and I have no idea what to expect.
edit on 4-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Wow.. another bombshell and warning.. but it troubles me...

He sounds like he is speaking from the "shadow" government...

corruption is OK, but not to the level of the Clintons...

He basically said that the shadow gov't took care of the US when Nixon was compromised, and again when Reagan was shot...

I don't want a shadow gov't running behind the scenes.. though my impression from this latest video, it's almost like we have no choice...

Mind blown again... [/quote]

I don't know what is going on...like I said 'wishful thinking'...this has gotten me in a lot of trouble.

I am being the devil's advocate here but am still hoping he is legit. Only time will tell. That said, no one should give up the fight until all is revealed and we the people can actually take back control of the gov.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am not content with this message.

He stated that Kissinger saved the Republic when Nixon was down and Bush Sr. saved it when Reagan was down. Both are people deeply enriched in the thick of all the global conspiracies involving powerful bloodlines that rule the world.

Honestly, those are two people who touted NWO and globalism as the end all, be all and there are videos to prove it.

Hate to say it, but I don't like this at all.
This message is not sitting well with me.
This is one HUGE psyop.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Exactly, I missed a bit after he said that cause i was already mumbling to myself something about bull#. Bush Sr. was never a good guy so what's this he's trying to pull?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
He's basically saying the corruption left unchecked would have overwhelmed any opposition to Hillary, like she did to Bernie who never had a chance she didn't beat him fairly, and alluded to leveling the playing field. The hidden message is go vote, if she wins it will be not because of her corruption she has to do it on her own now.

TPTB put the smack down on Hillary, she thought she was going to slide into Nov 8th with dozens of manufactured Bimbos accusing Trump, off of her fake phony fixed debate performances, total collusion with the main stream media, strong arm DNC bird dogging goons and Obama's justice dept held in check to make it look like she has been somehow exonerated.

Instead she got WikiLeaks, Weinergated and the long ongoing Clinton Foundation investigation is now public knowledge.

Playing field has been leveled, and it is resulting in a real election not some Venezuela Chavez style election where the strong arm pretends to win.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I wonder if Trump truly is an outsider and if the TPTB truly fear him taking office? The manner in which the mainstream media has been frantically doing everything they can to demonize him gives me hope.

There's one thing the media hasn't touched about Trump which has me wondering. How come they haven't said peep about Trump's civil case about the 13 y/o? That's gold for defaming someone. They're going all out but stop short of a final death blow. Doesn't make sense. Unless, it's true. Hear me out, say Trump did go to pedo Island with Jeff Epstein. This would also bring awareness to Bill and Hill's "sexcapades" which is bad for everyone. So, some thing's are 'off-limits' with the media. That's the international pedo ring and 911. No one likes to talk about these things.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I am not content with this message.

He stated that Kissinger saved the Republic when Nixon was down and Bush Sr. saved it when Reagan was down. Both are people deeply enriched in the thick of all the global conspiracies involving powerful bloodlines that rule the world.

Honestly, those are two people who touted NWO and globalism as the end all, be all and there are videos to prove it.

Hate to say it, but I don't like this at all.
This message is not sitting well with me.
This is one HUGE psyop.

glad i'm not the only one, but ironically I wish I was

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join