It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember remember the 5th of November.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It seems that this regards the US general Rossi whose death was ruled a suicide.

For me this is place to begin because Rossi did not commit suicide.

Believe or disbelieve. I sincerely hope the 5th of November will prove a day when the veil is pulled back and the folks behind the curtain are revealed clearly and categorically for the monsters they are.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I thought anonymous was releasing a video of bill Clinton having sex with a kid on nov 5 th? ,,,,,or that's what he said ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I thought anonymous was releasing a video of bill Clinton having sex with a kid on nov 5 th? ,,,,,or that's what he said ?

A belated birthday present for Hillary would be more useful at this point.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why do we keep getting "happening tomorrow" and "happening soon" over and over again?

Christ it's like wikileaks is run by the same people that keep saying they're going to rise up against the government.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Checking in: I'll say this once now, We do not control the Timeline of release, we provide information to sources such as WikiLeaks, as of right now, nothing is Safe in the US. we know what we have, Expect us

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
DID SOMEONE SAY REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
Checking in: I'll say this once now, We do not control the Timeline of release, we provide information to sources such as WikiLeaks, as of right now, nothing is Safe in the US. we know what we have, Expect us

Wasn't the KKK list "you guys" dumped done on your own? Now you need third parties to release it for you?

#stillexpecting

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I will say this, right now, just what we know from Wikileaks, the FBI papers, and the State Department OIG Report, all point to activity which would land any of us lowly proles in jail many times over and quite a bit time back at this point.

The constant flood of chatter is not likely to abate until some time after the election. And can you see any kind of reasonable conclusion to this fiasco of an election we have been treated to come this tuesday?

This could just as easily be a ruse by team Clinton to obfuscate what is actually coming out. The Podesta Emails, Hillary's State Department Emails, the IRS crawling all the way up the colon of the Foundation taken together does not bode well for a Clinton presidency.

Unless Obama steps in and grants them blanket pardons on the whole shebang.

But how rotten would that look?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Shamrock6
Unless Obama steps in and grants them blanket pardons on the whole shebang.

But how rotten would that look?

You'd be hard pressed to start a revolution in this country with all the apathy, but if he tried pulling this it may be the spark that sets it all in motion. Half this country has had more than enough, the other half doesn't realize it yet, or don't want to.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

BREAKING-4Chan – COVER-UP HAPPENING NOW – Remember, Remember the 5th of November –WARNING!

The new leaks being released this week will provide documents in the form of emails pictures and videos. Within these will be evidence of Bill Clinton, as well as, at least, six other government officials, taking part in sexual acts with minors. As well as evidence of human trafficking that also included minors. We believe these pictures and videos were taken for the purpose of political manipulation in order to make sure all participants followed through on a previously agreed agenda. These documents were given to us by an American government official when he had come to learn that this crime had been covered up by Hillary and her staff through methods including bribery and blackmail. He also told us that due to the restricted access of these documents they would soon know he was the one who released them to us. We were trying to make arrangements for him to exit the country safely, but he was killed before those arrangements could be carried out.

source
edit on 5-11-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added bold for emphasis

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

We were trying to make arrangements for him to exit the country safely, but he was killed before those arrangements could be carried out.

Same thing as said in the image in the OP, they need to put up or shut up.

At this point, it's become pasta as in copypasta.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
From "V for Vendetta"

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. (he carves a "V" into a sign) The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. (giggles) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Evey: Are you like a crazy person?

V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

He makes some good points but my head hurts after reading that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Very disappointed in this election, I hate hilley. but the Donald is no one I could vote for either.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have to wonder about Trump being rushed off the stage
by Secret Service....and while no weapon was found, the email
with the perps name gives me shivers.

We do not know what they may have planned, changed plans
etc. they could have had several people initially involved
and called them off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join