It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Bowie: The teacher of escaping catharsis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is information from the peaceful entities that have communed with me. David Bowie, famous musician and golden dawn associate was catharsised by the Martians and the same entities that undergo processes as such on people. The song "Hallo Space-boy tells of what happened when he committed suicide because of what the entities had done to him and was brought back to his body. When the Martians catharsise you, until they have completed their process, they prevent you from dying. The line "moon dust will cover you" is what the entities manipulate your soul to say while conversing with you to cause the moon to return your soul to your body. The moon is a sort of satellite used by them to keep their teachers on Earth. The reason people do not go to the moon anymore is because of the extraterrestrial activity there causing such events. David Bowie wrote many songs, all of which depicting the process of catharsis undergone on him.. David Bowie's final album released just before his death tells of his catharsis in depth and is less cryptic in nature. David Bowie in his last album tells of how he removed the christique they put on him for catharsis by using the "Black Star" symbol method which requires using complex ritual. The ritual Bowie used to remove the christique from him was based on a symbol the Dark Star: Which represents perfect chakraic relation, reticulum and equality. The points on the black star represent the chakras, the top represents the crown and third eye, hence there being only six. I will add an image of this symbol for you to better understand it. Bowie used the method of generating higher dimensional energy in rings in ritual as I wrote of in the past and used it to dominate over the entity bound to him with the custom energy of the Dark Star. According to the entities that communed with me he is the writer of the songs of Solomon because when I was being catharsised the songs would "free" my mind from the suffering being created.

new topics

join