It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary's 5,000,000+ Strong Civilian "National Service" (SJW) Brigades -Wearin on their sleeves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's why normal people need to push back against this SJW Nu-Nazism NOW, because the longer they persist the more they create sympathizers for and embolden the Neo-Nazi's:

How Social Justice Warriors Are Creating An Entire Generation Of Fascists

Finally, what SJWs do not realize is that they are single-handedly cultivating a generation of fascists. The more extreme the left becomes, the more right-wing and reactionary people will become as a result. It happened in the 1980s as a response to the left being overwhelmed with hippies and it will happen again in the future as a response to the left being overwhelmed with SJWs – only, this time, the right-wing will be far more extreme than the likes of Ronald Reagan. SJWs are paving the way for a future dominated by far-right extremists. These so-called advocates of “social justice” are the best gift that neo-Nazis could have possibly asked for: the most extreme and unpleasant aspects of the far-left amplified for all the world to see. The more absurd and outrageous SJWs become, the more the far-right gains support and sympathy. If SJWs think that they’re “oppressed” right now… well, they had better be prepared for the future that they’re helping to create.

And that's just the social aspect stuff.

For it to run hot on the governmental regimented scale, is easily amongst the darkest days America has has ever seen, if not the darkest day.
edit on 4-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Okay, lets start over.

Can anybody debate any of these comparisons?

I'd like to make sure I've got it right.

Or if there are any that can be added.
edit on 4-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Argh its late.

edit on 5-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Usual Pro-Clinton suspects condemning this without reading it.

Oh well, i'm sure they'll be rewarded for their efforts in the New Order.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I did not think your posts could get more off the rails crazy.

Conflating SJW with Nazis with the #ing Peace Corp,??????

I really didnt think you could go any farther into the abyss of Ignorance but I guess you find Bliss in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Historical question: What happens when you converge a militant ideology with a militarized Nationalism?

Have you actually read my series here?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I will have a 'patch' to wear... for when it becomes necessary to wear an outward sign of 'loyalty'...

see this, it signifies being aligned with the Sufi sect ->>

lots of non-Muslim's might be able to escape being murdered by wearing one of these Sunni , Shia , Sufi patches (the name/number/mark, of the Beast)

and blend in with the non-military population army of the USA elite leadership that will be using the Muslim Brotherhood organized force of Jihadists to control the masses under a fascist rule system In all of north america
edit on th30147834706905572016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I did not think your posts could get more off the rails crazy.

Conflating SJW with Nazis with the #ing Peace Corp,??????

I really didnt think you could go any farther into the abyss of Ignorance but I guess you find Bliss in it.

snark aside, can you factually dispute any of the comparisons?

if anyone is in the 'abyss of ignorance' it's the mindless sheeple that believe the media and will go forth Tuesday and vote Hillary.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Refute that the Peace Corp and Americorp are not Nazi style youth programs?

I have volunteered with Americorp before and I am not a SJW Nazi nor have I met anyone who has been involved in the groups that act that way.

This is a standard thread by IgnoranceIsntBlisss. He throws a # ton of stuff at the wall that he thinks makes his point and then people ask you to debunk every single point but he has so many false points and untruths (Heh kinda like trump in that regard) it is nearly impossible because there is always another point to prove wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So then you reject the painfully obvious reality that this whole thing I laid out here is hardcore Social Engineering 101?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

National Service. You are picking on the idea that people in this nation, especially the youth, who don't want to join the military or the Peace Corps, but want to serve their country, are all signing up for the big Seig Heil? Really?

What's scary, truly scary, is you are taking a positive movement and flipping it into Nazi-ism on very thin threads indeed. How dare you? How dare you take people that I know personally, who are currently involved in Americorps, who are trying to get some of their college loans paid off, and who are serving their communities in healthy ways (education support in the Literacy Council for example) and claiming they've signed up to kill and/oppress whatever the "other" of the day might be. Unbelievable. All that research towards a twisted end.

That's one example.

The "militant black group" you put forward? Seriously? They are doing a form of chant/dance that is not "militant" but something teenagers do in competitions, like cheerleaders do. Good gravy. It is a cultural thang. Some of them might mention *gasp* Martin Luther King and *oh the horror* black history in their chants!! And like it or not, Obama is part of Black History as well as American History in general. The entire dance/chant form is to develop discipline and personal pride as well as team work. You are dead wrong in your assumption of evil from this group.

The Peace Corps. My brother, a devout Republican fiscal conservative, went into the Peace Corps between his Bachelors and his Law degree. You are totally full of crap dissing the Peace Corps, friend. It is not "ideological" and it doesn't seek to indoctrinate the youths into some sort of Orwellian Nazi nightmare. You denigrate his service to our country and the work that he did for the country he was placed in for his service.

Wait a minute... They have "symbols" and "patches..." OH DEAR GOD!!! THAT MUST MEAN THE BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA ARE ACTUALLY A NAZI TRAINING GROUP FOR FUTURE LEADERS OF THE REICH!!!

Sorry Ignorance, I am not picking up what you are throwing down. This is a leap too far. It really just makes me sad more than angry, though I know I sound angry.

= AB

How do you think the Nazi Youth felt and those that had members of their families marching and saluting? Did they think it was evil at the time? They were, in fact, proud and enthusiastic and had no idea what they were joining, advocating for, or what it would lead to.

So you might be outraged at someone questioned the 'noble' motives, just as I am sure friends and family of the Nazi movement were too at one point.

Fabulous thread, by the way, OP.
edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

a reply to: ElGoobero

Refute that the Peace Corp and Americorp are not Nazi style youth programs?

I have volunteered with Americorp before and I am not a SJW Nazi nor have I met anyone who has been involved in the groups that act that way.

This is a standard thread by IgnoranceIsntBlisss. He throws a # ton of stuff at the wall that he thinks makes his point and then people ask you to debunk every single point but he has so many false points and untruths (Heh kinda like trump in that regard) it is nearly impossible because there is always another point to prove wrong.

I'll concede that the Peace Corps was/is noble. I don't know enough about the other one.
so do you concede the other points he made?
when I look at young democrats I see groupthink. reminds me of the scene in 1984; 'Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!'
lots more hate coming from the left than the right in the USA.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Oh, so being thoughtful and non discriminatory is suddenly a big heaping pile of manure? LOL, still not working.

'non discriminatory' and 'tolerant' sound good.
does it extend to Christian bakers who refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding because it offends their (4,000 year old traditional) beliefs?
do you want to punish Christian pastors who refuse to officiate gay weddings? don't they have a right to act on their beliefs?

tolerance is good, but can't we tolerate Christians too? or do you think it's okay to sic the law on?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
From the WikiLeaks:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
From the WikiLeaks:

From wikileaks what? Is that a Podesta Email, a DNC email, or the standing orders for anyone helping them push the anti-clinton message. If you are going to post things source them.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Oh, so being thoughtful and non discriminatory is suddenly a big heaping pile of manure? LOL, still not working.

does it extend to Christian bakers who refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding because it offends their (4,000 year old traditional) beliefs?
do you want to punish Christian pastors who refuse to officiate gay weddings? don't they have a right to act on their beliefs?

tolerance is good, but can't we tolerate Christians too? or do you think it's okay to sic the law on?

The baker cannot discriminate due to being a business open to the public and being bound by the rules of the local/state/federal laws.

No one is forcing a Christian pastor to officiate gay weddings. The laws are for the government in issuing marriage licenses.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

The baker cannot discriminate due to being a business open to the public and being bound by the rules of the local/state/federal laws.

No one is forcing a Christian pastor to officiate gay weddings. The laws are for the government in issuing marriage licenses.

that's my point. laws require the baker to provide for something he/she morally objects to. government says you will comply, and the customers' right to be served trumps your moral value. government > individual rights.

so the clerk is also forced by the government to violate his/her moral values. the government should be protecting rights, not forcing them to be violated.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join