It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary's 5,000,000+ Strong Civilian "National Service" (SJW) Brigades -Wearin on their sleeves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I just wish that one day you get to meet families of people who died from the nazis(sic), id(sic) love to see you try to sell your bs to them, also thank you very much for shaming the death of everyone who died under that brutal regime.

At least theres(sic) an evolution in your madness, it used to be the commies are coming, now its the nazis(sic).

Enjoy your pathetic attemp(sic) to smear the people who you despise, enough to post lies and propaganda. The only reason i(sic) waste my time on you is that i(sic) have kids, i(sic) will keep on standing up to people like you to make sure my kids dont(sic) have to deal with this #.

You ALWAYS come up with a NEVER ending bucket of CTR cow poo, and dump it into forums like this. You just can't handle the truth. Your diction and spelling reflect the obvious revelation that you didn't even earn a G.E.D. And you have Children! OMG, I pity them.
Go back to school, get an education, and don't return to work at the burger shop.

Oh the little boy got mad, does he need a time out, a safe place.

link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The idea in the OP is just nutty. And I am using the word nutty seriously.

We take you serious.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Well that is just a Bunch of Bull Crap Mon.

" The GOP nominee has one solid piece of evidence on his side: He is well-known not to read much of anything, preferring to get his news from television. Tony Schwartz, who wrote The Art of the Deal for Trump, has speculated that Trump never read “a book straight through in his adult life.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: AboveBoard

National Service. You are picking on the idea that people in this nation, especially the youth, who don't want to join the military or the Peace Corps, but want to serve their country, are all signing up for the big Seig Heil? Really?

= AB

National Service do-goodery (helping storm victims, helping clean up battered neighborhoods, etc) is one thing.

Infusing it with an actual ideology (the one that has fueled a literal race war with an actual growing body count), and hybridizing it with Nationalism is an entirely different thing.

They've even got the symbol on the freaking 'armband' sleeves for cryin' out loud.

Sleeve patches. Terrifying!

I mean, these guys have them too!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!

You are worried about white people being oppressed and killed off by a National Service Corps or Americorp folks who are a mix of races, including white? You are worried they will be indoctrinated into being of service? You are worried they might have their own ideology challenged by working in a diverse group of people (it happens, I know...)?

This is not Nazi-ism anymore than the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America are training camps of evil future murderers.

Sorry Ignorance. I think you need to adjust your thesis. I think you have taken your fear too far.

- AB

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Are those badges of Nationalism infused with an Identity Politics ideology?

Did you notice the Boy Scouts section I had in the OP?
edit on 4-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I just wish that one day you get to meet families of people who died from the nazis(sic), id(sic) love to see you try to sell your bs to them, also thank you very much for shaming the death of everyone who died under that brutal regime.

At least theres(sic) an evolution in your madness, it used to be the commies are coming, now its the nazis(sic).

Enjoy your pathetic attemp(sic) to smear the people who you despise, enough to post lies and propaganda. The only reason i(sic) waste my time on you is that i(sic) have kids, i(sic) will keep on standing up to people like you to make sure my kids dont(sic) have to deal with this #.

You ALWAYS come up with a NEVER ending bucket of CTR cow poo, and dump it into forums like this. You just can't handle the truth. Your diction and spelling reflect the obvious revelation that you didn't even earn a G.E.D. And you have Children! OMG, I pity them.
Go back to school, get an education, and don't return to work at the burger shop.

Sounded like you were the one who was mad, bro..

Carey Price would never act like the triggered little b#tch that you appear to be..

You should be ashamed of yourself...

internet weakling

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Can Fascism Triumph in America?", by Robert Creamer [OP-ED] (03/14/2016)
This establishes Creamer as being a would-be expert on Nazi propaganda & usurpation methods.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"Why Trump And The White Supremacist Alt-Right Are Threats To Democratic Values — And Our National Security", by Robert Creamer [OP-ED] (9/25/2016)
This further establishes Creamer as being a would-be expert on Nazi propaganda & usurpation methods.

Robert Creamer is/was Hillary's very own Heinrich Himmler, in those 2 Huffington Puffington pieces explaining exactly what Hillary has been doing. Please, PLEASE read my series here and tell me I'm wrong afterwards. I double dog dare you!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Sounded like you were the one who was mad, bro..

Carey Price would never act like the triggered little b#tch that you appear to be..

You should be ashamed of yourself...

internet weakling

Lol bring on the insults kid, ill wear them as a badge of honor, got more gems there, i hope so.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Lol bring on the insults kid, ill wear them as a badge of honor, got more gems there, i hope so.

Are they all tattered to your sleeves?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Obama and FEMA Create Civilian Army Trained in Domestic Preparedness
On August 13th a new class of 231 FEMA Corps members graduated to assist the US government in future disaster preparedness whether state sponsored or natural. These members trained with at the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) and will be leaders at FEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness where they will be assigned specific roles ranging from community relations to Disaster Recovery Center support.

The CNCS is a federal agency that “engages more than five million Americans in service through Senior Corps, AmeriCorps, and Learn and Serve America, and leads President Obama’s national call to service initiative, United We Serve.”

They utilize local communities for the sake of public-private partnerships to rework the structure of those communities to serve the needs of the federal government. By implanting pro-government propaganda, using rural resources for the benefit of private sector corporations under the guise of “fostering civic engagement”, the CNCS revisions the American landscape to reflect their agendas as directed by the US government.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are they all tattered to your sleeves?

Come on man, you can do better than that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Has Obama Found a Way To Build His Civilian National Security Force?

Instead, like the Mafia, the Obama Justice Department made the cities an offer they couldn’t refuse. In a nutshell, these agreements force cities and towns to relinquish control of local police to the feds. If they refuse, the agreement holds that cities would no longer receive any federal funding for their police for years to come.

This is been the plan of progressives in America since there have been progressives – a single, centralized authority that controls everything, including policing. This sounds a lot like a “Civilian National Security Force,” does it not? It has taken a while for progressives to develop a workable framework, but now the bureaucratic pieces appear to be in place.

Obama has created a puppet Department of Justice, a radicalized Civil Rights Division (which shouldn’t exist at all) which may as well be part of the Black Lives Matter movement and has successfully packed the lower federal courts with sympathetic judges.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hey OP... decent topic...

but the SJW angle is just the act of getting 'a foot in the door'

The real thrust of the idea is to follow up on the Obama groundwork of creating a 'civilian' Army...just as well trained & equipped as the Armed Forces are right now....presumably the SJW groups & Black Muslims who graduated from Prison will be the rank-&-file members to start off with (that's phase #1)

HRC as President has promised to increase the Syrian Refugee resettlement program begun by Obama by some 550% from the 100,000+ already assigned to Sanctuary Cities by DHSWH policy makers headed by the members of Muslim Brotherhood

are you connecting the dots yet? a importation of a Muslim jihadist Army loyal to the co-presidency of Hillary+Huma and assigned the complete takeover of the USA & the purging of Infidels during her first year-and-one-half

related: Saudi & Qatar funded & built up IS/ISIS.... Huma Abedin's mom runs the Female Muslim Brotherhood,
One must suppose that HRC herself is secretly a Muslim believer & convert from Christianity...
and it is likely that the Foundation receives donations so that HRC will be able to fund the 'private'/civilian Army whose aim will be to make north America A Sharia compliant State before 2021 (a second term for HRC~ unless Kaine is already taken the Top Spot)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

That's awesome! That exact clip to that Inception theme music needs to be one of those 10 hour loop videos.

Here's one I'm talking about:

What its like trying to talk to DukeofJive

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This guide is spot on perfect for this thread:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Strange And Hateful Bedfellows: How Neo-Nazis And Social Justice Warriors Feed Off Of Each Other
Perhaps the most fundamental difference between the political right and the political left is that right-wingers hate other cultures, while left-wingers hate their own culture. Right-wing politics is all about hatred for others; left-wing politics is all about self-hatred. Since both are, at the end of the day, all about hate and fear, they have a lot more similarities than differences. And, since both tend to focus heavily on identity politics nowadays, both are very prone to self-cannibalization and infighting.

Being called a hard worker by a Hispanic means a million times more to me than some worthless white guy saying it. #killwhitey — Hank Gamble (@hankgamble) September 23, 2014

As left-wing and right-wing politics grow more extreme – on both sides – the differences between them grow even more minimal. I’ve long stated that there is almost no difference between the far-left and the far-right. If anything, the ideology of “social justice” is very similar to the ideology of Nazism. Yes, I am quite blatantly invoking Godwin’s law here – and yes, I am well aware that Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) have never killed 12 million people or started any wars (although I’m sure they would love to if given the chance) – but bear with me on this. Nazis and SJWs both have a designated “oppressor group” that controls and dominates everything. For Nazis, it was the Jews; for SJWs, it’s whites/males/”cishets”/patriarchy. Both have an “oppressed group” that suffers horribly at the hands of this designated “oppressor group” or “privileged group”. For Nazis, it was white Europeans; for SJWs, it’s women, “People of Color” (“PoC”), gays, transsexuals, and other designated victim groups. Both subsist on feelings of hatred, inadequacy, fear, and a desire to be superior. Both have extreme paranoid persecution complexes and are eager to find (and invent) conspiracies everywhere. And, most of all, both firmly believe that all dissent and questioning of their ideologies must be immediately quashed with an iron fist.

This is a great article. Highly recommended!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join