It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Mowing....No More Snowblowing....No more Gas Bill!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I would miss my snow blower. You can have the heating bill though.

I've got an 80's bolens with a single stage-
what a great machine. They just don't make them like they used to.

My snow blower has 2 legs and a shovel. Its also hotpocket powered.

** I have a brainiac gamer weirdo preteen..**

LOL, my daughter is a little older and was never a 'happy to shovel for you mom' type of person. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Excellent!!

Im truly pleased you are happy with your new place!! Dont even mention winter bills to me or Ill get all cranky and bitchy again.

TY
My summer electric will still be higher. Just not as high as in a 3 story house. This one does not have central a/c.

Yeah, but where youre at.. damned bills KILL in the winter. I think youll still break higher than even on utilities. Especially being included.

Everyone wants to be a home owner.. and then you are.. and then you see how much money it takes if you are stupid and decide to buy a creepy century plus historic home. If it says "historic"... RUN. My electric is around and someties a little higher than 600 a month in the winter.. and its been mild the last years. UGH.. I just see dollars flowing out of the vents..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
LOL Well this last one was one of those.. oops surprise later in life babies. LOL! She isnt happy to do it, but I think my egg was just expired enough to make her less feisty than the older ones...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Excellent!!

Im truly pleased you are happy with your new place!! Dont even mention winter bills to me or Ill get all cranky and bitchy again.

TY
My summer electric will still be higher. Just not as high as in a 3 story house. This one does not have central a/c.

Yeah, but where youre at.. damned bills KILL in the winter. I think youll still break higher than even on utilities. Especially being included.

Everyone wants to be a home owner.. and then you are.. and then you see how much money it takes if you are stupid and decide to buy a creepy century plus historic home. If it says "historic"... RUN. My electric is around and someties a little higher than 600 a month in the winter.. and its been mild the last years. UGH.. I just see dollars flowing out of the vents..

LOl, I should have ran. After I divorced and was making an insane amount of money, my family pushed me to buy a house.
It was good for my daughter to be in an affluent school system. The house is almost a mini mansion with stained glass and oak fireplace ti the ceiling. Built in 1918. I fell in love with it. But I have definitely fell out of love now.
Am leaving my problematic love! LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Congratulations!

You have landed softly, now pay it forward.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Youre making the best decision of your life. Trust me.

Now later on convince me to do the same.. I swing from selling this place to no, I love it and Ive restored it with the sweat of my brow dammit...

LOL!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

LOL Well this last one was one of those.. oops surprise later in life babies. LOL! She isnt happy to do it, but I think my egg was just expired enough to make her less feisty than the older ones...

You are lucky. The egg Jasmine came from was fresh as the day is long and she has the personality to prove it. I certainly love my daughter to death, but to say she wasn't difficult would be lying.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Youre making the best decision of your life. Trust me.

Now later on convince me to do the same.. I swing from selling this place to no, I love it and Ive restored it with the sweat of my brow dammit...

LOL!

If you need a smaller space to maintain and it is in good shape to sell, and no taxes and outdoor maintenance would help, start casually speaking to realtors. You don't have to make any decisions.

I don;t know where you live, but in some other countries apartments have taxes, here we do not. Some have HOA fees, not all though. And not the one I just got.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Congratulations!

You have landed softly, now pay it forward.

I will, that is a nice message KJ

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That's wonderful Reldra.

Isn't it ironic that the perfect place turned out to be neither that you posted about?

I can almost feel the excitement and happiness in your words.

It sounds as if you are prepared for a comfortable, warm and cozy winter.

Good for you!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Ummm...Cool...To be without a snowblower in lake effect country...

From one lake effectian to another...I'm jealous...Although like Swanne said...I hasta live in the country...

I'm glad things are looking up for you...you deserve it...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Good on you. I wish you peace and happiness in your new digs.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You lost me at Buffalo.

Best wishes!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Everybody deserves a moment of happiness.

But ... that's all you get!!

Congratulations!! I hope it really does make you happy.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tvtexan

LMAO!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yay for you!!! Enjoy all your extra time! How awesome to sit in a blanket while somebody else moves the snow!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I would miss lawn mowing and snow blowing! But you obviously won't, so CONGRATULATIONS!! Sounds like a really nice place!

On second thought, I wouldn't miss snow blowing if I lived in Buffalo. That a little too much even for a sick puppy extreme weather'ophile like me.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You just reminded me that winter is right around the corner.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Congrats on the new abode... I read your first post and could not offer an opinion.

I don't have city busses here but can hear the coyotes howl in the wee hours when the train goes by about 3-4 miles away. Amazing how loud both can be.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Grats! I hope it turns out even better than you expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join