It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Deleted Email Showing She Forwarded Classified Information To Her Daughter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is actually HUGE... Never mind the fact she forwarded a classified document to her daughter, after all, she convinced the FBI she didn't intend to do so. What is important here is that the email was deleted, and later recovered by FBI. This deletion could prove that she knew what she did was wrong, but she did it anyway and later deleted it to hide it. This can prove intent. If not, it at least proves she is guilty of obstruction.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I like how its not even a possibility to most people around here that government over classification could be the reason for most of the "classified info" that everyone is freaking out about.

So what you are saying is that Hillary should get a pass for ignoring classifications? Was she in the position to make the call that the info was "over classified?" Why is it that these days people are so willing to make excuses for why others violate the law? Chelsa had NO right to be receiving e-mails from her mother in her OFFICIAL capacity of SOS, how hard is that to comprehend? Any excuse still boils down to breaking the laws that as POTUS she will have to swear to defend! Hilary has long lost any benefit of the doubt to her motives, too much effort has been put into to selectively erase the record.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

WikiLeaks found what the FBI could not find?

WikiLeaks found what the FBI wouldn't want find?

You probably do not grasp what is possibly before us. If the case is sex slave trade, than probably 10% of top brass directly participated and 50% have knowledge. From ALL branches of state system and selected psychos from corporate world. If this is true and if this will break out, loads of #, financial #, will be revealed. It will be massacre of large portion of ruling elite even if they were not directly connected to sex slaves farming.

If this is real then in many institutions civil war is raging just now. Dirty rulers versus useful idiots who were frustrated long ago and now they want to stand up.

Hopefully I'm just paranoid and USA officials are driven only by will for mankind betterment.
edit on 5-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The new Amerikan mantra - "Do as we say, don't do as we do"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I like how its not even a possibility to most people around here that government over classification could be the reason for most of the "classified info" that everyone is freaking out about.

"Over Classification" ?

How could they classify the material if they never saw it to begin with ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

My husband works for the government, he he handle classified information, when the government tag any information classified even if is not worthy of the classification, exposing that information is still illegal and the law will apply equally.

So is not excuses, my husband always said the same thing if it was him the one that mishandle government emails like Hillary did, he would have been in jail a long time ago, in Hillary's case she is enjoying unprecedented privilege and that is unfair and corrupted.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
If I would use my personal email for company communication I would be at least fired. In case of leak, I would be prosecuted.

It is so simply.

But if you are Secretary of state (or Clinton?) you can sieve all com through own server while forwarding documents labeled "Secret" to some wiener pedo notebook. Logins/password shared across clintonmail and yahoo accounts.

This is not security. This is madhouse. Clearly, you do not need Putin hackers. Teenage girl can "hack" this hen house just by sending image of her interleg orifices to (any) party leadership.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You gotta love the cojones on HRC...

In this case you have the crime of her sending the email in the first place PLUS the cover-up of deleting the email PLUS the lie that all deleted emails were about yoga or some other nonsense.

Looks more like a math equation above than a sentence. Pretty soon we'll need higher order math just to keep track of all of the things coming to light about madame secretary.

Thpbbbt!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

You're right. It's crazy that a war is going on within and between the FBI/DOJ/NYPD.

The ones with honor and integrity, understand that Hillary and her people are NOT ABOVE THE LAW.

Their bosses have been paid off by the Clintons to keep quiet.

And you have those Comey types, who say that Hillary Clinton does break National Security laws, but she's too dumb to realize it.

It's very sad that America is even considering someone who's DUMB as our President. Not to mention that she'll be a subject of criminal investigations for many months to come.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I do not understand where is any question. Clinton used private server for official work.

If it is not illegal it is highly unethical.

Only logical reason why she did it is to avoid scrutiny enforced on formal channels.

Why she is treated as presidential candidate? She should be treated by every journalist like suspect. Instead MSM world is clapping unisono on her "achievements". She achieved knife in Gaddafi ass and transfer of weapons to "freedom fighters" in Syria. WTH they are waving those black flags with strange calligraphy. Important is demise of secular Assad who is obstacle on way to great pipelinistan. And Saudis ... yes, they are crazy, they ruined our fracking industry (Allahu akbar) ... but they are fighting Russia (why?) since year 0 so they are our friends.

Your dear leadership sold your very expensive fracking industry to King of Sand and Oil. Just to intimidate Russia because market sanctions were meant only to suffocate Europe - why are US still buying rocket engines from Russia? Isn't it hypocrisy? Now is Russia stronger, fracking (God bless) extinct. It is like: EU should impose devastating economical restrictions against Russia (it will devastate EU - Victoria FTEU Nulland). Hey, we are going to bomb another country so expect few millions refuges - we will take only few hundreds ... you know, we have own pile on Mexican border.

We are all Kanonenfutter in this game of thrones.

What is disheartening is The Believe in US. In Europe it is common sense that TPTB is conspiring against us.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Who was the first person Hillary called regarding the deaths of the ambassador and three others in the Benghazi attack?
Chelsea. Why?

I bet Chelsea also has those 650,000 emails that her "sister" Huma had....dollars to donuts. The FBI (if we can trust them anymore) should check her condo/"medical" facility, but she has probably already covered up the evidence. The Clintons are some twisted power-hungry people, imo.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well now Chelsea is also a liar or at least withheld information. Not looking good for her future.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Well now Chelsea is also a liar or at least withheld information. Not looking good for her future.

She can't help it. Has her mom/dad's DNA. Bill's other children are more "normal".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well all of them have secruity clearance so what the problem what this was her daughter ? hmm ? are children of secertary of state children usually given clearance to top secret info

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

She's a Clinton. She is royalty and will be a billionaire.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join