It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Deleted Email Showing She Forwarded Classified Information To Her Daughter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just dropping a link to Climate Audit thread just posted . They do so much good work over there I am sure they will ferritt out some nuggets for us climateaudit.org...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Chelsea didn't have government clearance to handle classified material. She didn't work for the gov even.
Clear case of Hillary breaking the law sending it to her. Chelsea was probably a middle person just a place holder for the classified material on it's journey to some illegal recipient.

What a mother, using her own daughter to commit espionage and treason. Chelsea was probably clueless to it even happening. Maybe it was the husband of Chelsea, he's from a criminal family his father is a convicted felon, who was the runner.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
What did it say? Nothing. That's what I thought.

You're not thinking very much, then. Do you suppose this classified material would be presented to all of us to read? Perhaps you'd better look up the word "redacted" then come back here and say it said "Nothing." duh.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

WikiLeaks found what the FBI could not find?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is it just me?

If someone sent their daughter a classified email under a fake name and then deleted that email....if that doesn't show intent to be dishonest from the get go.... I really just don't what else would.

Up is down, black is white...the world has gone crazy and now wrong is right.

Strange days indeed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Depends whether or not she intentionally intended to do something.

Goes to "state of mind" at the time vs. her retroactive state of mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My friends ma works for the Democratic campaign office in her town.. she considers herself some type of social justice warrior.. she absolutely refuses to believe anything like this about Hillary and When I bring up information I've researched like this she laughs just like hillary It's disturbing as hell. I really hope this new info exposes her And they all go down in flames.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Is it just me?

If someone sent their daughter a classified email under a fake name and then deleted that email....if that doesn't show intent to be dishonest from the get go.... I really just don't what else would.

Strange days indeed.

How do we know that the fake name was her daughter?

Either way, it is fishy fishy.

You have the an FBI representative saying "Hillary is lying about these emails." That's enough for me.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

originally posted by: RickinVa
Is it just me?

Strange days indeed.

How do we know that the fake name was her daughter?

Either way, it is fishy fishy.

You have the an FBI representative saying "Hillary is lying about these emails." That's enough for me.

Because in one of those mails between HIllary and "Diane Reynolds", Hillary responds "Chels"...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Actually (I think) the NYTimes exposed it early 2015.

But here's some info from over a year ago.

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”

If this was all untrue, they would have denied it by now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Will Hillary get the death penalty? Serious question here

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

an older thread has some info, and predicts more hidden emails.

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

originally posted by: xuenchen
And to boot, There's thousands of emails between Hillary and Daughter Chelsea too.......

seems Chelsea was "communicating" with the State Department as well as other people involved with the Clinton Foundation !!!

A watchdog group asked a federal court on Thursday to order the State Department to expedite its release of Chelsea Clinton-related records, arguing that at the current rate it would take the department 38 years to produce all the documents.

Citizens United has been suing the State Department to turn over correspondence between department officials and Chelsea Clinton, who used the pseudonym “Diane Reynolds” in many of her emails. It is also asking for emails between State Department officials and the Clinton family’s long-time aides Amitabh Desai, Justin Cooper, and Oscar Flores.

Watchdog Accuses State Department of Slow-Rolling Release of Chelsea Clinton Emails

This is Rich !!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I despise Clinton for how she's handled classified info and that she stands for regime change and nation building.

But I'm calling you out. Chelsea may be a privileged rich off her parents cronyism person, but I think your comment is out of line.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't hate this person like so many others do, but I don't understand how someone could this incompetent. No one could be that ignorant of the rules regarding handling classified material. What an idiot. Not getting my vote. I literally can't vote for anyone because they're all so dumb. That's all there is to it. Worst election ever.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: LifeMode
Chelsea is a worthless life form. Does nothing for society. Should have been a late term abortion.

Just because her parents are evil, we can't assume Chelsea is.

I think she's gonna be worse than mom when she gets old, and way uglier too.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Just because her parents are evil, we can't assume Chelsea is.

There is a possibility Bill Clinton and Hillary carry distant Rothschild DNA.

Could explain the rise to power over the years.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Why do they bother to even redact parts of these e-mails?
We now know that her server WAS hacked,EVERYBODY,even the pervert Anthony weiner,knows what`s in those e-mails,the only people who don`t know what`s in the e-mails are the American people and it seems like the democrats want to keep it that way.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interesting tweet concerning the possible reason for this classified being forwarded to Chelsea...

twitter.com...

Chelsea's husband runs a hedge fund called "Eaglevale Hellenic Opportunities " that traded Greek sovereign debt! H sent insider information!

The tweet includes grabs of other tweets that were trying to figure out what could have been the topic of this classified email...

Hard to say for sure considering the redactions, perhaps more will surface later that could provide more to go on..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Crocks always keep their corruption within their family circle and their closes friends.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This could be about the Drone Program news articles that were released around that time. The Government would classify that even though it was public information and with a google search I can still find the articles pretty easily.

NYT C.I.A. to Expand Use of Drones in Pakistan 12/03/2009

WSJ Insurgents Hack US Drones 12/17/2009

PCWORLD Predator Drone's Video Feed Hacked on the Cheap 12/18/2009

Google Search I used to find this information.

I like how its not even a possibility to most people around here that government over classification could be the reason for most of the "classified info" that everyone is freaking out about.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Pyle because: URL FIX

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join