It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Anonymous Million Mask March--Washington DC, London, Nov. 5th.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"Remember, Remember...The Fifth of November..."

I was expecting that Anonymous would do something to make a big statement on Guy Fawkes Day...and it appears this may be at least part of what is planned.

This is due to take place in Washington and London on November 5th.
Today and tonight in the US, we will see how this goes down in London and other cities across the globe...Tomorrow we'll witness what happens in Washington DC.

Anonymous has garnered much attention lately, along with the respect and disdain of many.
Personally, I support their basic principles of truth, transparency, Anti-Globalism & freedom from oppressive government corruption...I would join them if I could...and I wish them a huge, well-attended...and peaceful event.

For my money, this march on Washington should become a 10 million person march...as a protest of all of the obscene corruption we are currently witnessing.

twitter.com...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 4-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is the first I heard of it and I am from London.. Highly unlikely 1 million will turn up.. Be lucky to get a few hundred.. And maybe a few that find it as an opportunity to cause some mayhem.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wish I could join them but I'm unfortunately working.

I think this one will be pretty big.
As said in the article you sourced, this is on a Saturday so more people will attend.

Can't believe the 9pm curfew and restrictions on assembly in Trafalgar Square.

Their reasoning why so many police and their heavy-handed approach is...

The public expects us to police these events. They don’t expect to see groups of people running around central London amok, smashing windows and intimidating people. The public expectation is that the police will do something about this

If they were for the people, they would join in the march/protest

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
According to the events FB page we can look forward to some news about this

Saturday, November 5 at 6-8PM

Nearly 20k people say they will be attending, but if you ever set up a party with your social circle via facebook, I think we all know we should expect much less.

That is only FB though, that's not including the unobtainable number that will just show up..

START TIME STILL 6PM! Please ignore the start/end time stated above, as anyone that has been before knows, we assemble at 6pm and move off when numbers are high around 7-8pm! This November 5th, the Anonymous UK collective will again descend on central London. We have seen the abuses and malpractice of this government, and governments before it, we have seen the encroaching destruction of many civil liberties we hold dear, we have seen the pushes to make the internet yet another part of the surveillance state, we have seen the government's disregard for migrants, for the poor, the elderly and the Disabled, we have seen the capital, profit and greed of the few put before the well-being of the many and we say enough is enough. We invite all the activists, the workers, the students, all doctors, nurses and all those that want to see a positive change in the world, to join us, in Trafalgar Square from 6pm, November 5th. The government and the 1% have played their hand, now it is time to play ours. Expect Us. Million Mask March London November 5th Resistance Campaign Anonymous UK **Information for the night** - We openly invite everyone, please respect diversity of tactics - The police are not your friends, this goes for police liaison officers too, they're simply a 'friendly face' who collect intelligence. - Keep an eye out for your comrades and police tactics that will limit movement, the hive mind should stay vigilant. - dress comfortably and wrap up warm - face coverings are always optional - bring banners flags and placards - bring your voice and let it be heard!

edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"...We are Legion Expect us"

Last year we spanned over 650 cities. there have been attempts to give out fake destinations if you plan on attending make sure you get the correct confirmed location

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's been public for some time, so surprised you missed this.

I feel there is something about to go down, what with the Brexit situation, U.S Election et al.

France have had their share surely? Who's turn next?

Stay safe mate.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
HERE is more information to find a location in a country/state/city near you:
sites.google.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Maybe they can modernize the event and Nuke Parliament.

(joking)
edit on 4-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Shame I'm busy tomorrow.
Maybe they should have announced the plan a few months ago, given people time to plan for it. ...

not all of us just hang out in our parents basements all day every day.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Gunpowder treason and plot.
Good luck to them , it's going to be cold and wet in London.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wait, They must not have my address on file because I didnt receive my Guy Fawkes mask.

How can this be?? I thought they were super internet-saavy or whatever!?

WEAK

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Are you paid up on your membership dues

edit on 4-11-2016 by XAn0nym0usX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I saw some people driving around in anonymous masks today (western Canada)

I thought it was a bit odd. But I agree with the ops opinion of anonymous too

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A coopted psyop is going to right the wrongs of the world, lol.

They jump on every bandwagon that is popular at the moment in hopes to be seen as part of a movement, although most turned out to be duds. Anti War during Bush? Arab Spring during Obama? Occupy? BLM? Hillary for Prison?

They are like the mischievous little brother mommy makes you take along on your first date to the drive in movie.

How about a million man march on poverty or something noble?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Shame I'm busy tomorrow.
Maybe they should have announced the plan a few months ago, given people time to plan for it. ...

This has been a yearly thing for several years now. Marches in ~400 cities, some bigger than others.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
LIVE UPDATES:
www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just a few shy of a million I'd say.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I got a bombshell for you all. Anonymous dont have a official youtube or any official pages. They don t operate that way in truth. Anyone who says they have a official page or anything of the sort is not a true Anon.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's happening in London right now...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well that got a lot accomplished.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join