It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Terror alert issued for Monday November 7 2016, a day before the US presidential election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Link to site

BALTIMORE (WJZ/CBS News) — U.S. authorities have received information of a possible terror threat on Monday, the day before the presidential election, according to CBS News.

CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues said on CBS This Morning that “U.S. authorities are taking this threat seriously while still assessing the credibility of the intelligence but counter-terrorism officials across the country have been alerted out of an abundance of caution.”

Well well well now isn't this just really convenient timing...looks like that third term might come to fruition after all. Where there is smoke there is fire as they say. I seriously hope that nothing foul happens that day but if it does then we should all know just how rigged the game is if we don't already. Enough is enough this FF crap is getting so obvious it is an affront to the collective intelligence of the American people.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

It's sad we life in a society that terror can turn over the lives of us humans. I would be a great world if we as humans could set a good example to ourselves. That will never happen.

I hope this turns out to be nothing.

Nice find

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, a Hillary win would be the most catastrophic thing to happen to the US since 9/11, so I can understand the foreboding.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Another news report with zero names of government officials claiming a terror threat.
Why wouldn't Homeland Security come right out and announce it if it is a credible threat?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Soooo if the Polls show Donald taking the lead does that mean we will see an attack?

Sounds a bit obvious.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Soooo if the Polls show Donald taking the lead does that mean we will see an attack?

Sounds a bit obvious.

This TERROR ALERT is what the MSM will focus on over the weekend, instead of Trump's momentum. It's by design. Remember that Democrats are in charge of these things.

We might see further refinement, saying that the highest danger is in White Suburban areas.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely, my wife and I were discussing this earlier.

This is her last life line she knows she is toast.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah they are going to need a distraction from this election so we don't realize this election is a distraction from God knows what is really going on

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Terror alert issued for Monday November 7 2016, a day before the US presidential election

Oh geez... whats the DNC and Clinton camp got cooking this time?!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You people have no idea how cheap it is to create a network these days.

Trump News Network could be created overnight with even marginal contributions.

The funding simply isn't there.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I posted in the other thread about this to not rule out a fake DDoS attack blamed on us "Russian Hackers"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I called it. I predicted long ago that if Hillary started to lose the election (which it looks possible) that some terrorist attack would happen either before, on, or the day after election day. Obama can then do whatever legal things he can do to keep the cabal in power.

Read some of the comments regarding Martial Law here dating back to July:
offgridsurvival.com...

edit on 4-11-2016 by 0neEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0neEleven

So predictable, right? Almost insulting.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A Terrorism attack to disrupt the U.S Election?

Okay, then........ Many suspects.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Many suspects... you mean like 19?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So people are getting scared to death, before the election ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Another news report with zero names of government officials claiming a terror threat.
Why wouldn't Homeland Security come right out and announce it if it is a credible threat?

They need to justify their budget, so they sneak stories like this out. Chances are, there could be, it's silly season anyway, but throw more money to the various Alphabet Agencies.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0neEleven
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Many suspects... you mean like 19?

Probably

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

I don't think the idea is to scare people. It seems more like they are preparing their motive and backstory ahead of time, so when the terrorist attack does happen they can say; "See we told you long before the election. It has nothing to do with the election.".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join