It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Spirit cooking. This is getting messed up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Some topics deserve multiple threads, this is one of them

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

Why? What's wrong with this? I don't see anything illegal here.

Because it's effing gross. what's wrong with you?

So? There are tons of gross things that Americans do. Should I get outraged over all of them? It's legal and if it makes them happy then awesome. More power to them. Stop judging people, CJW.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's art. No more, no less.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

I don't think legality is what's at issue here so much as you would like to believe that you can hold anyone at all who is the company and has a vested interest in a candidate for the most powerful nation on Earth, to a higher standard than dark ages blood baths.

Almost every political candidate in this country believes in ancient myths and occult. They call in Christianity. If I can accept them believing that then I can accept people doing what they are doing in the OP.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

I don't think legality is what's at issue here so much as you would like to believe that you can hold anyone at all who is the company and has a vested interest in a candidate for the most powerful nation on Earth, to a higher standard than dark ages blood baths.

Do a little research on the book:

Spirit Cooking was the first project Jacob Samuel produced with his portable aquatint box, working with Abramovic—a performance artist with little printmaking experience—in her Amsterdam studio. The artist chose to make a cookbook, writing a series of "aphrodisiac recipes" that serve as evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.

townhall.com...

Why precisely would I do that? It doesn't interest me. The only thing that interests me is that someone vying for a candidate would be included as part of the "inner circle" that should actually be invited to one of these "aphrodisiac recipe" orgies.

I'm no avant garde too cool for school grunge wearing emo kid... I'm a blue collar working American that honestly doesn't want to see that become the next ritualistic 'heil Clinton'
edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Why precisely would I do that? It doesn't interest me. The only thing that interests me is that comeone vying for a candidate would be included as part of the "inner circle" that should actually be invited to one of these "aphrodisiac recipe" orgies.

Who cares? As long as nothing illegal happened, it's none of your business.

I'm no avant garde too cool for school grunge wearing emo kid... I'm a blue collar working American that honestly doesn't want to see that become the next ritualistic 'heil Clinton'

I can just imagine the nasty things you do in your own home, but I still wouldn't care.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

Almost every political candidate in this country believes in ancient myths and occult. They call in Christianity. If I can accept them believing that then I can accept people doing what they are doing in the OP.

There's a pretty big difference, though, between going to Church and singing some hymnals and smearing menstrual blood, semen and breast milk upon a naked woman.

Artistically there is nothing wrong with it...In fact, If I HAD to relate to any relgion at all - I don't - but if I HAD to, I could more easily relate to paganism than any other....As above, So below I get it all....but NOT in the Presidential Race...I draw the line there.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Spirit cooking is a "cookbook".

Ya know, recipes and such...not devil worship or sacrifices.

Edit: It is considered a form of art by the author and many others.

There is no book with that title currently on the market. It's out of print. "Spirit Cooking with essential aphrodisiac recipes" is listed as fiction, published in 1996, by Samuel Jacobs in Santa Monica, in very small editions and held by only five libraries in the "WorldCat" system of library holdings (Harvard, NY Public, Bibliotheque National (Paris), Herzog, and Bavarian State Library.) It is extremely rare. It is considered "artistic" as it is a book of etchings, but it is not "recipes and such." at all. That's a complete mis-characterization.

Introvert, you really don't know what you are talking about.

edit on 11/4/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's called standards man. You love to flail your arms in the air when people seem to have a sense of them. Thou doth protest too much about scrupulous behavior. You sir have none. Clearly, you are extremely naive surrounding the ethos of occultists.
edit on 4-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
With the current elite being exposed by their 'handlers' in this way, makes me wonder what deceiving cunning plan Lucifer has up his sleeve, whilst he stabs his current 'front-end' followers in the back.

Once the current elite get terminated by the masses, watch who rises to take control. They are the ones who can never be trusted.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Why precisely would I do that? It doesn't interest me. The only thing that interests me is that comeone vying for a candidate would be included as part of the "inner circle" that should actually be invited to one of these "aphrodisiac recipe" orgies.

Who cares? As long as nothing illegal happened, it's none of your business.

I can just imagine the nasty things you do in your own home, but I still wouldn't care.

Are you trying to convince me with thinly veiled Ad Homs? That is not the best tactic to take....however, I do take exception to you saying it is none of my business...the second a Presidential Nominee's campaign managers name came into focus with respect to it, it damn well became my business.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

There's a pretty big difference, though, between going to Church and singing some hymnals and smearing menstrual blood, semen and breast milk upon a naked woman.

Not to me. It's all hokum and bunk to me.

Artistically there is nothing wrong with it...In fact, If I HAD to relate to any relgion at all - I don't - but if I HAD to, I could more easily relate to paganism than any other....As above, So below I get it all....but NOT in the Presidential Race...I draw the line there.

Uh huh... You sound like those crazies who won't vote for someone who isn't a Christian. In any cases, no loss here you probably weren't going to vote for Clinton anyways. So your opinion here is moot.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

It's called standards man. You love to flail your arms in the air when people seem to have a sense of them. Thou doth protest too much about scrupulous behavior. You sir have none. Clearly, you are extremely naive surrounding the ethos of occultists.

Standards? What does this have to do with standards? All I'm seeing here is a bunch of triggered conservatives nashing their teeth because a few liberals are doing something they disapprove of. Looks like textbook justice warrior activity to me.

Also it looks like you are trying to infringe on religious activity if you are going to insist this is these people practicing the occult. Since the occult would be a religious belief system and all.

PS: I'm an atheist. The occult is just as not real to me as the bible.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

Uh huh... You sound like those crazies who won't vote for someone who isn't a Christian. In any cases, no loss here you probably weren't going to vote for Clinton anyways. So your opinion here is moot.

The only thing you got right about me, personally, not that I need to share anything about me personally with you, is that I'm not going to vote for Clinton. I'm not going to vote period.

However, let me get this straight, your retort to me and my assertion that I'm not religious AT ALL, is that because of that, I sound like someone who WONT vote for someone unless they're Christian?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

i'm not going to waste my time arguing with teenagers. When you get older maybe you'll understand how the world really works. If anyone seems triggered I think it's you. Settle down, relax and take a chill. Perhaps ATS isn't really the place for you. I've included a link which may be more suitable to your liking.
Easy reading

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

The only thing you got right about me, personally, not that I need to share anything about me personally with you, is that I'm not going to vote for Clinton. I'm not going to vote period.

Considering that's the only thing I said about you then I'm batting 1000.

However, let me get this straight, your retort to me and my assertion that I'm not religious AT ALL, is that because of that, I sound like someone who WONT vote for someone unless they're Christian?

I said you sound like that because you are making up excuses involving people's alleged religious activities to not vote for someone instead of citing reasons involving policy decisions.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Oh cool. Run out of arguments so you start with the ad hominems about my age and intelligence. That's funny. Way to undermine your own thread, son.

I'm still waiting to hear what is so awful about what is going on in the OP. To me it looks like another weird perversion that some rich people have. What's new? Have you not been on the internet lately or something? There's perversions for everything out there.

Like I said you are triggered, and now funnily enough trying to accuse me of being triggered instead when in reality I could care less about this topic and will forget about it in about an hour. Good stuff. You are providing much amusement for me with your anger.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

I said you sound like that because you are making up excuses involving people's alleged religious activities to not vote for someone instead of citing reasons involving policy decisions.

Please point out the instance where I said 2 things:

1) Where I made accusation of people's religious involvement
2) Where I suggested anyone to NOT vote for anyone

I'll be waiting....(in case this isn't amazingly obvious, it's rhetorical as I already know I haven't, I'm just waiting to see what your twist will be on it)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

I'll be waiting....(in case this isn't amazingly obvious, it's rhetorical as I already know I haven't, I'm just waiting to see what your twist will be on it)

This is what prompted me to say what I said:

Again I said you SOUND like one of those people. I didn't label you one. Syntax is important, mate. When I type words I use specific ones for a reason.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Twitter 1 Human Cake
Twitter 2 African

This is what prompted me to say what I said:

Again I said you SOUND like one of those people. I didn't label you one. Syntax is important, mate. When I type words I use specific ones for a reason.

Context is equally if not more important "mate", and bringing up what I "sound" like in the context of its exact antithesis is indicative to most people that you are trying to foster an argument that was never put forth in the first place. Some of us call it a strawman.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Does anybody really believe any of this crap that you guys regurgitate? FFS! It is the 21-century, time to leave all your medieval superstitions home... you are starting to look more and more like idiots that will believe averything you see..... OK, a new one for you. I am GOD, and if you vote for the wrong person, you and all your descendants will burn in hell forever, 1000000x over....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join