It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wud up USA! I just want to wish you luck for the 8th!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Greetings!

Only three days left until what can only be described as a hectic day for you guys! Hillary (ladies first of course) or The Don!

This decision will decide a lot for a lot of people and even though I'm from another country I believe that this election will effect the entire world!

Well I just want to wish you guys the best and whatever the outcome I pray and hope its all for the best.

Really guys, good luck and God be with all ya all!

I'm being sincere. I'm rooting for you guys!
edit on 11/4/2016 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Praying does # all, taking action is what changes the world. Isnt that where it all went wrong? People just praying and hoping, relying on other people to fix # for us, thats how we have given our power away for far too long.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

We're all born on earth we just choose to divide ourselves with these silly labels

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Luck? LOL.

We need a...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thank you.

The US election season can be described this way. . .

"It's like watching sausage being made. If sausage was tiny living kittens being forced into a blender at high speeds."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yep, we're going to need it since there is a good chance of a large uptick in "free things" to pay for. Guns, Free Speech, and affordable healthcare is pretty much out the window. Oh and I hope everyone is ready to enjoy their new career at Walmart's across the country after she gets that TPP passed. We all know she secretly supports it in interest of her elite friends and pay-to-play schemes.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Thanks bud...this will be one grand science experiment when it's all said and done....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You are going to need it because all this post election ain't going to end well!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Senate and House are more important. Without it the President is very weak, pretty much reduced to flimsy executive orders and complaining without control of both of them.

Trump would get control of both of them. Hillary just the Senate for now and likely never take the House. Democrats don't get motivated for midterms and that's what happened last time but that was mainly due to the ACA. If Hillary can't fix it she will be in the same boat. Her first term would be reduced to complaining and attacking Republicans in full force worse than Obama if that is even possible.

Nothing would change with her which seems what people want somewhat. No big wars, some tricket freebies and loose borders because most Americans don't live near the problem so f*** it who cares.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Miracle?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But you know its not supposed to be this way! Well I've always liked the idea of a Monarchy, myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Ya I agree. So many snakes in the park its not safe for the kids to play anymore. I hear Weasels are good at snake killing!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

You're welcome. I wish some men in white coats would come and take all them mad scientists away!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

That's exactly the reason I feel I need to wish them some luck! So much drama!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I think Trump (the Don) is definately less of a puppet than Hillary! May be what America needs IS a big change? Shake things up a bit?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: DBCowboy

But you know its not supposed to be this way! Well I've always liked the idea of a Monarchy, myself.

Right now? I'd consider it.

top topics

join