It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems the FBI IS divided....Trumpland!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So this was just quoted from agents in the FBI in this story.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” one agent told the paper.

The unnamed agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel” and is the reason why so many leaks about the investigation have been anti-Clinton and pro-Trump.

source

Makes me wonder if there are real legs to this investigation with an actual news source quoting active gents saying this.

I am looking forward to the 5th of November....remember remember...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So this was just quoted from agents in the FBI in this story.

“The FBI is Trumpland,” one agent told the paper.

The unnamed agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel” and is the reason why so many leaks about the investigation have been anti-Clinton and pro-Trump.

source

Makes me wonder if there are real legs to this investigation with an actual news source quoting active gents saying this.

I am looking forward to the 5th of November....remember remember...

Highly unlikely, and I mean HIGHLY unlikely any agents leak or say anything unless ordered to do so.

These are great jobs. Good pay, good benefits and they also put in a lot of effort to get those jobs. The FBI only hires the best of the best. Why throw that all away over a stupid temporary Presidential position. It won't change their lives at all, only make it worse if they break ranks. Nobody is going to say anything who still works for the Dept unless they want to destroy their life and probably go to prison. They would have to be mentally unstable.
edit on 4-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Right. Now that the Clinton Crime Family is getting exposed, it's all a conspiracy by the evil pro-Trump agents to rig the election in Trump's favor.

Instead of complaining, why don't the pro-Clinton FBI agents work on digging some serious dirt on Trump enough to warrant an investigation? Could it be that they tried but found nothing worth pursuing?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Really hillary the anti christ, anonymous source claims, this is some fabulous stuff right there.

Work that propaganda machine, 4 days to go.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

When politics get involved, people become mentally unstable.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

These are great jobs. Good pay, good benefits and they also put in a lot of effort to get those jobs. The FBI only hires the best of the best. Why throw that all away over a stupid temporary Presidential position. It won't change their lives at all, only make it worse if they break ranks. Nobody is going to say anything who still works for the Dept unless they want to destroy their life and probably go to prison. They would have to be mentally unstable.

What if the info they have found is so bad they couldn't not do it, jobs be damned? Believe it or not there are still good people out there who will step up and do the right thing.
edit on 4-11-2016 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

When politics get involved, people become mentally unstable.

Sounds like a Yogi Berra quote.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like a Yogi Berra quote.

I'm smarter than the average bear.

Oh, wait... wrong person.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Rudy Guiliani admitted and bragged on Fox this morning that the Trump camp had prior knowledge of the Friday announcement. FBI is in a revolt right now.

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

“I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it,” he said. “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.” Giuliani also said he expected Comey’s announcement to come weeks before it did. “I had expected this for the last, honestly, to tell you the truth, I thought it was going to be about three or four weeks ago, because way back in July this started, they kept getting stymied looking for subpoenas, looking for records,” he said.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

What if the info they have found is so bad they couldn't not do it, jobs be damned? Believe it or not there are still good people out there who will step up and do the right thing.

What you are talking about is a good action thriller movie. I didn't say it's not possible they would break ranks just very unrealistic. We may be seeing glimpes of what may be going down but it won't be from working agents directly.

top topics

join