It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The people of the USA and what the eyes around the world see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So we all like good conspiracy, heres another (yes i know, another one, sigh)

Perhaps this chaos is a way for the people of America to separate and distance themselves from "the people in power" at the time that did all this naughty stuff around the world. A clean slate using an army of patsies.

Feel sorry for the USA, look at their upcoming election! what a mess! Aww its not average Joe's fault, poor average Joe.

Very clever USA, plausible deniability on a continent size scale.

edit on b38381209 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i just wonder who the script-writer is.
What is happening in the USA makes the worst soap-opera I have ever seen look like a Whinny-the-Pooh novel. What is next? Somebody posting a video show Trump/Clinton drinking the blood of a day old baby from the skull of Abraham Lincon, and having sex with a month old baby on the grave of JFK....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The US folk have a choice to make and its quite a simple one although not ideal.

So its a loose cannon maverick who is not afraid to say what he thinks who is more likely to make constructive economic friendships who may say the wrong thing from time to time but we can all be forgiven for that

or

Its an extremely entrenched establishment pathological liar who is clearly a serious criminal with much blood on her hands who would stir more conflict than peace and possibly end up causing WWIII. Who has specified no policies.

Do you have a choice?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Do you have a choice?

Just the illusion of choice.

The drama this time is providing more illusion.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
So we all like good conspiracy, heres another (yes i know, another one, sigh)

Perhaps this chaos is a way for the people of America to separate and distance themselves from "the people in power" at the time that did all this naughty stuff around the world. A clean slate using an army of patsies.

Feel sorry for the USA, look at their upcoming election! what a mess! Aww its not average Joe's fault, poor average Joe.

Very clever USA, plausible deniability on a continent size scale.

The people around the world see the Joes voting these people in
Actually making the mess
Why would normal people have. Trump and Hilary on the ticket, what's wrong with these Americans

Feel like the country is a basket case when these are their two top contenders is what most people think

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That is what i feel for the most part.

Its such a complete mess, the campaigns that if we forget about the two people at the front who we all are agreed are terrible its still a total and utter disgrace, that to pass it off as anything like democracy is just a joke (that no ones laughing at).

Then you got the two front runners, if we forget about their campaigns and just focus on the individuals, its still a total and utter disgrace, that to pass it off as anything like politics is just a joke (that no ones laughing at).

So there MUST be more to it, theres a bigger picture because out of the 350m+ Americans to pick a president from you get these two REALLY? Out of those 350m people, theres only these two terrible painful parties?

I refuse to believe this is the best they can do. I cant do anything in my country, but even if i could by voting in the US its still feeding the same old bear the same old dreams and lives.

/me wipes away a tear.

top topics

join