It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Living in Extraordinary Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I cannot believe the politics of the day. Where is Clinton? Why is she not standing in front of the press and making a (ANY) plausible denial of the accusations rocking her and the BHO administration?

Is there no one else who has felt compelled to make this thread over the last few days? It feels to me as if the entire political order of the United States is about to come crashing down. Maybe I need to take a break from ATS until this election passes.

I'm trying to think of where things could go from here:

• TPTB rig the election and maintain the Status Quo.
• TPTB crash the stock market
• TPTB dust-up with Russia

Here. I'll leave a few unused bullets for you guys.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

She doesn't need to deny anything she isn't accused of and at the moment an official charge hasn't been made.

If she did start denying things before hand then it could be perceived as a sign of guilt, in these crazy times.

Where are the investigative journalists from yesteryear? Oh yeah, they have all been suicided.

edit on 4/11/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It's a waste of bullets at this point in time to argue over which side of evil is more evil. I am saving my bullets for the end game! What you and I grew up loving about our country is now hated and being torn to shreds by people indoctrinated in our institutes of higher learning......

Now I must admit, that since I quit drinking on a daily basis I do love to agitate now and again in the rare instances I decide to further destroy my liver!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If Trump wins the federal reserve will make an attempt at undermining his presidency and chance for re-election by dropping interests rates and printing money again.

That will cause a massive market correction. Many 401k's and other assets will lose tons of value.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
All the wannabe hippie politicos from the 60's are all grown up and now in charge of our government.

Those idiots are literally ruining it for all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Where is Huma where did she go?
FBI got her pay for play from her home
Where is Weiner one last scene...
Checked into a sex addict facility.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The world is splitting. There is the brick and mortar reality and there is the virtual reality. What's real? Which will win?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Now I must admit, that since I quit drinking on a daily basis I do love to agitate now and again in the rare instances I decide to further destroy my liver!

I've been just the opposite while drying out the liver. Going to the liquor store in a bit to bring home a bottle of Maker's 46 and mellow myself back to normal.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Hee Hee ... Limberbutt is my write-in candidate everywhere I'm not voting. You and HoundDogHowlie get all the credit.

ETA: And I consider that ... Extraordinary.

edit on 4112016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think all generations lived through extraordinary times in one way or another.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Youre on the money there jack....its all "perception management" now.....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I think all generations lived through extraordinary times in one way or another.

The way I see it those who are now screaming the loudest about being oppressed, are those whom have been handed damn near everything the rest of us old bastards had to work our asses off for!!!! Life ain't easy, nor should it be!

Words are now so dangerous that our colleges now censor speech to prevent opposing view points?

Sorry, but there is book that I think every young adult going to college should read, Pussification: The Effeminization of the American Male

I apologize in advance to those so conditioned to be offended!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I would qualify that and say we are living in extraordinarily dangerous time! The public view is always much milder that the secret one!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

i wonder when science will show us what our nebula looks like and not from a home-perspective...
now that would be extraordinary to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

TPTB is bigger than anything you can imagine and probably include countries considered foes. They are probably not concerned about anything regarding the next president they have chosen.
edit on 4-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wouldn't use the word extraordinary.

If it was anyone not named CLinton it would have already been over.

Either on trial or in prison.

Imagine if Nixon pulled a tenth of a percent what CLinton has ?

Imagine anyone else.

The word I would use is hypocritical.

We live in Extrahypocritical times.
edit on 5-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join