It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the butthurt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Something has really got me clueless these last few months. Instead of arguing your case against Trump or Hillary most people cry baby themselves away and tell. So you're losing that bad at proving yourself you run and tell? I like to think most people, aliens, reptilians on ATS are adults. I could be wrong. What kind of adult runs and tells when they get red in the face.

Fight harder or understand you've lost.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Crumbles, this is not a site for fighting. If you want one of those, and especially if you have picked one with a member here, I will give you my address, and we can sort this out in a manner you will find agreeable...until it is resolved, at which point you will no doubt take issue with the result.

However, in the meantime, members who come here to debate, do not expect to be fought with, but debated with, there is a difference. A fight is done with violence and bitter intent. A debate is done with reason, and without the merest hint of poor grace. If you find understanding the difference difficult, or for that matter have a problem with the fact that there is a difference, then that is your problem. But when a debate turns into a fight, the moderators are the correct people to go to in any and all cases, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Have you ever tried to explain to kids how to behave in a sandbox? Good luck.

Moderating must be difficult right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This is the rant section truebrit. That is exactly what I'm doing. There are 2 people that have a chance of running the most powerful government in the world. One of which is the most corrupt individual our government has ever seen.

Points being made against said nominee make people butthurt and tell. Instead of fighting your cause. That just to me shows they don't have a blade of grass to lean against. I see where you're coming from but this decision will effect everyone including those across the pond.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I guess they have to get that sand in their crack and eyes to understand huh.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's better to be butthurt over a presidential candidate than hemorrhoids.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
WHats really rantworthy is when a poster accuses you of saying or meaning things you dont! Infuriating really.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There are 2 people that have a chance of running the most powerful government in the world. One of which is the most corrupt individual our government has ever seen.

And the other one is the second most corrupt individual. Your country isn't fighting over who is the best for potus, but who's the least worse.
It's kind of a weird passion looking at it from the outside. There's no finding "good things" in either opposing candidate.
The people should be banding together and demanding better.
But it's too late for that now.......

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Putting words in someones mouth in quite frustrating. Another thing is sources. When the msm is one sides big name sources don't just happen. Then there are 2 pages of your source is garbage talk.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Word

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Advantage

Putting words in someones mouth in quite frustrating. Another thing is sources. When the msm is one sides big name sources don't just happen. Then there are 2 pages of your source is garbage talk.

Its only infuriating because I cant hit them with something. I mean a chair, a croissant, dr pepper can.. something. I mean just slap the tar out of them.. make their ears ring and eyes water...

argh.. I need less caffeine.

new topics

top topics

join