It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO and the conclusion it bring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
To start, I'd like to say hi to all members, i have been reading on ATS for a while now on a variety of subject. So a great thanks to all of you who take time to post and share news, fact and ideas. I have wanted to write on my UFO experience for a while now but now is the time, lol.

I'll try to keep my idea as organise as possible but english is not my first language so soory in advance for some sentence construction, lol.

I'm taking this tme to share my UFO sighting and the implication it involved. I'll start by decribing the sightings and then, ill share with you my idea on it.

Most of the UFO i heard, read or see video off are mostly dots in the sky, lights during the night, etc... I've seen one of those. While camping in the state, I saw a red bright dot that wasnt moving in the sky, so i thought it was a plane coming in my direction, which would explain why it wasnt moving since it was facing me. But then, the dot started doing some crazy move in the sky, right, left, up down, fast movement, slower. After 1-2 min, it slow down and gently start fading away. I was amaze, i saw a UFO. But was it an ET spacecraft, maybe...or maybe not. Like all the video and sighting of other, its hard to identify and even describe what the light/dot was. Of course it could be out of this world, but it can also be blackproject or else. So for me, all those sighting are not a proof, even mine dont convince me it was ET. But that is not the point of this post, lol. Because i had another sighting with bigger implication.

I saw a spacecraft enter the atmosphere, and that was a great sighting. I stop you here, i am not saying a saw an ET spacecraft entering earth but i did saw a spacefact and it was huge. I was fishing with my GF when i notice a "flame in the sky". I have been way up north so i allready had the chance to see some amazing shooting start, huge one, entering the sky, even during the early morning when the sun was up. So all I'm saying is I can compare. So I tell my GF to look at that huge meteor entering earth, but its at that point that it became weird. The "meteor" didnt dissapear, it stay there and moved slowly ( entering the atmosphere) in flame. I had the time to call my friend on another boat so they could check it, it lasted maybe 4 min before i lost it because of the trees. So at this point, i was sure we were seeing something entering earth and i can also confirm i wasnt the only one who notice that because, as the "ship" was moving away, we saw 2 satelittes ( im using satelitte but it could have been drone too but since we saw blipping and it was in the day, im guessing satellite) coming from 2 different direction and both stopped exactly where the "ship" started to burn in the atmosphere. So clearly, something happen and someone notice it. Afterwards, i check on forum, call governement, trying to see if something was suppose to re-enter earth on this day but nothing. So here is why im posting that. What i saw wasnt cloudy, wasnt a light in sky, wasnt a fast moving orb, it was a spacecraft entering earth. So what are the implication for me? Well, its easy, it can means 2 thing and both are awesome.
1st: we are being visited by ET and some people know about it (like the MIB movie when the check for every ET entering earth, funny, but with the satelitte moving, it made me thing about that.)
2st: We, as human, have huge spacecraft which is also awesome.

So here are the implication, either we are visited either what Gary Mckinnon said was true and we travel among the start. I know i'll never know what i saw but still, it implies a lot to me. What are your thoughts on that?

Hope it was clear enough,

Have a great day

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nice story..
And it will always just be that..
A nice story...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LeChef

I response to the sighting in which you said it was looked like it was a craft with flames moving relatively slowly through the atmosphere, could it have been the sunlit contrails from planes, such as these?:

This video shows how what looks like flames are just contrails being lit up orange by the sun like a cloud at sunset:

edit on 2016/11/4 by Box of Rain because: fixed video formatting

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

I dont beleive it was contrail, it was exactly like a meteor, except bigger and slower. the burning queued was the same lenght always.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LeChef

Thank you.

join