It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

It was a good game, but we came too close to winning this time.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: zosimov

Yeah! Thats why they are attacking him with everything theyve got.
Bankers and wall street hate Trump!
The good ole boys club hates Trump.
Even GWB is against Trump.

You say this is the same house?
A house divided will fall!

Or, perhaps, someone in the establishment got privy to the obvious fact that people are fed up with the establishment.. and created the ruse that is Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I assure you it was not poorly assembled. You see things you want to see which is typical.
edit on 4-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ivanka Trump, first female president. Maybe not.

Either way, the boot-licking dingle-berries and clingers on of the state apparatus and its institutional corruption are exposed. The media fixtures will never be able to regain their integrity. The anti-Trump puritans and politically correct have been dealt a fatal blow. Win or lose, the movement lives on.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I assure you it was not poorly assembled. You see things you want to see which is typical.

It's ok, though some of us are not posting upon it (a battle unwinnable) I think most were able to glean your meaning from context nor found it to be ambiguous.

While I wont acquiesce to either candidate, good on you for supporting whom you believe best represents values you can relate to!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone
Hopefully it was clear, but if not I do not think misinterpretations are the way to go, but rather simply question what exactly was meant and perhaps a reason for my support of Trump which I have been asked in person recently.

Will you be voting this election? It's a funny thing that a friend may vote Trump only because Obama had stated that Americans should not waste their voices by not voting, but of course Obama had meant to vote for Hillary. Anyways cheers I'll be getting off shortly.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You know how I would like to see things?

Everyone on Earth, despite possessing love for their nations, working together to solve common problems. Solar panels on everything that the sun touches, but that does not grow. Energy independence, for both the individual and nations, so that no small unit of individuals may ever benefit from the needs of the many. The needs of the many always outweighing the desire of a small few for dominance over others in every regard. The people on the shop floor being paid adequately for their time at a rate which always beats the cost of their living, no matter where they live. I want to see schools which are uniformly and without exception, exceptional, in every nation, in every city, in every town and village on the Earth. I want to see people being far too well educated and read, to ever be fooled by a clandestine operation in the heart of their government. I want people to be so empowered as individuals that the governments of the world fear them, more than they fear one another.

I want the world to be at peace, with people of all colours, faiths and beliefs living side by side, in peace and in concert with one another, solving troubles like the amount of trash in the ocean, the amount of trash in space, together. I want to see this species launch forth from this planet, colonise space both near and far, develop techniques to get us not only to Mars, but to our nearest stellar neighbours. I want war to cease in any situation where it is not strictly necessary, where those who profit from war are simply put in jail for daring to do so at all, no matter their part in the event. I want to live on a planet where the truth matters more than dogma, where freedom and liberty are considered of greater value than life itself, by ALL citizens, not just an enlightened few.

I want to live on a world where people know better than to listen to propaganda, where those who would ordinarily seek dominion are so fearful of the response it would receive, that they never publish it, that the truth becomes more powerful in EVERY respect, than ten thousand lies.

That is not a world in which Trump or anyone like him, would be able to get five minutes of airtime, leave alone a platform for presidency.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't have the time now, I'm sure you know how life is, but people being united regardless of race, religion or any other classification is what Trump wants too. But let's ignore that. Let's ignore what Trump says and only give credit to the soundbites you love.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I do not love the soundbytes.

And the things I hate about him come from his own mouth, and make a nonsense of his comments about unity. He cannot possibly hold a desire for unity, and yet desire a wall. He cannot desire unity and yet block certain people coming into the country on the grounds of where they are from and what they believe, because those things are mutually exclusive positions, they cannot exist in truth, in the same individual.

One of them is a lie, and I hear a damn sight more of what he wants to blow up, kill, destroy, ban, deny access to, than I ever do about what he loves, AND I HAVE WATCHED EVERY MINUTE OF HIS SPEECHES! He is NOT a candidate for unity, love, progress, science, the future. He is a regression obsessed fascist waiting to show his true colours, not that his false ones are fooling anyone with wits.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There's an old saying, it goes. . . "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

I think there is a threshold and one day we'll find ourselves in a hole so deep, too deep to get out of.

Right now I can't see the future, simply because we're already so deep in the hole.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Final comment.
Listen a minute or two. So hateful. "Spread the love". Oh so hateful.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hopefully it was clear, but if not I do not think misinterpretations are the way to go, but rather simply question what exactly was meant and perhaps a reason for my support of Trump which I have been asked in person recently.

Will you be voting this election? It's a funny thing that a friend may vote Trump only because Obama had stated that Americans should not waste their voices by not voting, but of course Obama had meant to vote for Hillary. Anyways cheers I'll be getting off shortly.

Regretfully, I will not vote this election cycle. I don't feel as though my voice is being waste though to be honest, I feel I'm saying a lot more by doing nothing, than I would be by "settling".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
One things for sure, if she wins, she will repay this country for all that criticism she has/will endure. I'm guessing a good amount of people will die from the poverty she will proliferate and the wars she will start. About 75% of the dead will be democrats (ironically), but not to worry because she will open up the borders to replenish those numbers in time for the next election. I mean we all know about this: www.ocregister.com... So expect the next step.
edit on 4-11-2016 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wrong , firstly Trump will probably win , 2ndly since the general opposition to Clinton and indeed most established politicians is that they have not performed a good job having been given trust. Derisory wage rises, increased debt exposure to maintain standard of living, financial repression akin to stealing Grandmas pension, fXXXin list goes on the way average Americans have had their wealth plundered.
So since sticking with incumbents will result in the same failure and misery exponentially, the Elite call them what you like will scatter and the less nimble killed or made a memorable example of.
They are not all and powerful, Clinton will be the shining example.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Honestly man I'm disgusted you don't got the American spirit in you that knows this is gonna happen. Trump is going to win and it won't be because of powder puffs like you.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well you will do as you feel best I suppose, but I don't like this non voting or voting third party being used as a way to clear one's conscience. Not that I am saying you are, but overall.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well you will do as you feel best I suppose, but I don't like this non voting or voting third party being used as a way to clear one's conscience. Not that I am saying you are, but overall.

Hmmm that's a weird assertion to make; that I'm simply refusing to vote to clear my conscience. I don't need to clear my conscience as I haven't done anything wrong that needs clearing. I simply view it this way, if I go to bestbuy, looking for a Sony TV, and all they have are Samsungs and LG's, should I get one of them because it's convenient? Or should I wait until I can find what I want?

I'm the wait and find what I want kinda guy...definitely not a guy of convenience and rarely do I take the easy path, believe THAT lol

ETA: I have to add that I recognize that you weren't outright saying I was doing that, I just wanted it to be clear that I'm absolutely not.
edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I said that I'm NOT saying that that is what you are doing.

It's that I see people doing it(again not you). Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I said that I'm NOT saying that that is what you are doing.

It's that I see people doing it(again not you). Sheesh.

I gotcha, its all good

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Didn't mean any offense. Take care.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Didn't mean any offense. Take care.

LOL trust me, I'm not offended...it takes a WHOLE lot more to offend me besides I knew precisely what you meant, that's why I edited my post to reflect that.

In any case, for reference I have never ONCE felt offended (seriously) here or anywhere, so don't even think twice about it, you didn't

Take care too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join