It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI's Coded Tweet Yesterday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

If you liked that one, what do you make of this basketball scoreboard from a Trump rally?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: JimNasium

Ethan Hawke retired probably

Retired and moved to Canada where He got together w/the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Jolie-Pitt

www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This way undercover agents or agents who are hard to contact can easily see the message without having to make actual contact.

This assumes all, or at least most, are actively checking Twitter. I doubt every agent does this. I doubt most do.

2) Perhaps they thought their internal protocol was compromised and therefore needed something that was not.

Time to bust out the ol' pager.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Could be a hidden message in the image, i.e. Steganography.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I just love how they used photo of twisted wreckage!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: JimNasium

Ethan Hawke retired probably

Retired and moved to Canada where He got together w/the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Jolie-Pitt

www.imdb.com...

Last I heard he had moved back to LA and was selling home security products, but you may be more up to date than I am. Those Interpol agents man, they're good at covering their tracks!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

In regards to your ETA -

Do you honestly believe that the bureau would be pulling deep cover agents (as in "hard to get a hold of" agents) off whatever cases they're working on to go help serve warrants? Really? Can you imagine Joe Pistone checking a twitter feed and just walking away from six years of undercover work to go serve a warrant?

Yea, I can't either.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

nbc4i.com...

"The FBI says 239 child-sex traffickers and their associates were arrested and 82 children were rescued from Oct. 13 to 16 as part of Operation Cross Country X."

Somewhere between the 12th of September and the 28th October, huma and weiners devices were seized, I'm not sure when, but if it was before the 13th, this is a huge coincidence.

Sorry to just post on this thread like this but I kind of guess its related, I'm high, so what do you want?
edit on 5-11-2016 by TInhatboy because: Made it make sense

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Haven't seen this mentioned but AAA is used in Morse Code along with SOS to indicate "Aerial Attacker", and the tweet relates to a guy who blew up an airplane - i.e. an aerial attacker.

So maybe the message is to someone who's job is to be an "aerial attacker" and the message is telling him or her to see the FBI DD:

Aerial Attacker - See FBI DD

Since the tweet related to a bomb on a plane, maybe there's going to be an attack on someone travelling in a plane, maybe HC or DT?

Or maybe not since the FBI aren't an assassination organisation...

Or are they, Bwahahahaha [evil laugh]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join