It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hypocrisy: Melania Trump Gives Speech About Anti-Bullying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: UKTruth

so, you're okay with trump kicking people off their property if it's not well kept to build his elite hotels. gotcha

Absolutely, especially if they smell and are unkept.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Scottish people rushed to the support of a Scotsman insulted by Trump and gave him the Scotsman of the Year award - shocker.

Michael Forbes stood up to Trump and his bullying behavior , the insult just showed the kind of man Trump is.

In August 2011, contractors hired by Trump fenced off a piece of land belonging to Forbes despite Forbes having the title deeds.The Trump Organization at one point threatened to try to use a compulsory purchase order to forcibly remove him and his family from their land.

Trump claimed that Forbes' property was a slum that would spoil the view from his new hotel. Forbes retorted that Trump can "take his money and shove it up his arse."
en.wikipedia.org...(farmer)

He won the award because he exemplifies the Scots fighting spirit.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I read all about his story. The Scots guy sounded like a whiny little # and his response and tactics used were pretty sad actually... basically he didn't like change or Americans (or anyone else other than his own people)
But hey ho, WTF cares.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

But hey ho, WTF cares.

You do because you edited your post

It wasn't about not liking anyone it was about not wanting to sell his farm , Trump had bought the rest of the land but Forbes refused to sell , why should he ! , Trump then got all upset and started calling names and threatening legal action.

Just the kind of person we need in the White House I don't think.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"trump has never said or done anything wrong ever. if he has its the totalitarians fault for creating a false sense of right and wrong against Trump."
- every Trump cult follower ever.

vote Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Who Freakin' Cares ? Melania Trump is Not Running For President . Neither is Michelle Obama or Bill Clinton . YAWN........

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Who Freakin' Cares ? Melania Trump is Not Running For President . Neither is Michelle Obama or Bill Clinton . YAWN........

I'd vote for Melania Trump, before Donald Trump.

So.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I'd vote for Melania Trump, before Donald Trump.

So.

Go Right Ahead . Make Your Vote a Write In .........

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Donald is the biggest bully there is. Ironic!!! He bullies Mexicans, women, blacks.

Good job speech writers!!

Where's your proof? Because illegals come here and commit brutal crimes and he wants them out? Who in there right mind doesn't want to see them go? Legal Mexican's said these criminals are making them look bad and they want them gone as well!
And Trump was recorded having locker room talk as many men do believe it or not. Ever heard the saying "all men are dogs"? Furthermore, I think the women in his family speak the loudest, all are happy and successful. Do they look like they have been bullied? NO!
What has he said against black people? That he paid for a basketball court in the inner city? That's just horrible isn't it?
Don't get it twisted by listening only to what "YOU" want to hear!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Donald is the biggest bully there is. Ironic!!! He bullies Mexicans, women, blacks.

Where's your proof? Because illegals come here and commit brutal crimes and he wants them out? Who in there right mind doesn't want to see them go? Legal Mexican's said these criminals are making them look bad and they want them gone as well!
And Trump was recorded having locker room talk as many men do believe it or not. Ever heard the saying "all men are dogs"? Furthermore, I think the women in his family speak the loudest, all are happy and successful. Do they look like they have been bullied? NO!
What has he said against black people? That he paid for a basketball court in the inner city? That's just horrible isn't it?

Like when he raped his wife? Said having a wife in the workforce is dangerous. How bout insulting a man with a purple heart? Stop and search, you think that's not going to end up being anything more than profiling!

The man has no real plan! Watch the debates again!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He never insulted the man that gave the purple heart. He understood he(Trump) got it the easy way and that it is not easy to earn. The media so greatly misrepresents his statements.
edit on 4-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Not one of the women in Trumps life look bullied to me, far from it! They look happy, healthy, successful and proud. I don't understand how you can take Melania's positive speech and spin it so negatively. People like you are the problem, you just can't see that. You take your left wing hateful views and run with it, is anything good enough for you??? What type of speech would you have her give? Some fake cheap speech that she's not passionate about, like Hillary and her camp? If Trump was caught doing a fraction of the things Hillary has done you people would lose your minds!

EXAMPLE: What would happen if Trump said this???

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's like she doesn't know who she's married to.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Like when he raped his wife? Said having a wife in the workforce is dangerous. How bout insulting a man with a purple heart? Stop and search, you think that's not going to end up being anything more than profiling!

The man has no real plan! Watch the debates again!!!!!

AGAIN where's your proof???

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

How badly do you wish you could vote on the 8th?

You'll get all the disappointment of your god-emperor losing, but none of the satisfaction of voting for him.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MillerTribe

Way to live up to that deplorable label my dude.

I can't wait until this election is over and all you mental midgets slink back off to where ever the hell you all came from.

Welcome to ATS, btw. I've been here for quite some time -- I recommend that you behave this way as often as possible outside the mudpit so you get banned as swiftly as possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

How badly do you wish you could vote on the 8th?

You'll get all the disappointment of your god-emperor losing, but none of the satisfaction of voting for him.

Trump Will Win this Election Because He Will Will It So .............)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You don't have to understand them. Just shut your mouth and vote Trump or we'll call you a name.

#TrumpAgainstCyberbullies

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A week ago it comes out that Hillary will propose an anti-bullying plan. Trump supporters bash her.

Fast forward a week. Melania proposes an anti-bullying plan. Trump supporters defend her.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Ahahahahahaha!!!!! Post of the election right here. Trump literally built his entire campaign on calling people names on Twitter. Hateful left wing people...you poor baby. If only you'd support someone with manners then we'd take you seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join