It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hypocrisy: Melania Trump Gives Speech About Anti-Bullying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Cool out of context words. Let me know when you have the full discussions in context.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Not going to give you all of them but this is the one relevant to my post.

In a statement issued from his New York offices last night, Trump said Forbes "has always been dirty, sloppy and unkempt in his personal appearance and demeanor [sic]. He is a loser who is seriously damaging the image of both Aberdeenshire and his great country.
"His property is a disgusting blight on the community and an environmental hazard, with leaking oil containers, rusted shacks and abandoned vehicles dumped everywhere. It is a very poor image and representation for the world to see of Scotland."
www.theguardian.com...

The person at the receiving end of Trumps abuse later went on to win the Scotsman of the year award for standing up to the bully.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I had this idea ...that after election I would try to sell bottled tears of Hillary supporters but then I realised there will be so much crying going on that it would not be profitable.

Oh it will be glorious ...and I am not even american.

And to the chicken guy with his explosive documentary trailer ...so what - HE LIVES THERE LIKE A PIG. Why not just take Trumps money and move into a fine new house ...maybe he cant because his family burrowed some corpses there? Who knows but I dont understand ...its not like Trump could force him to move out, or can he. Oh I see ...this is about his feelings ...yea - couldnt care less. I am such a bully.

I just realised I didnt say anything about the initial post ...sorry - got carried away reading multiple posts xD
edit on 4-11-2016 by Whatever08152 because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Liberals finally understand how little they matter to us and society as a whole. They get angry because as the parasites they aren't in a position to dictate how their lives unfold. Instead when we, the hosts, tire of the parasitic filth sucking from our teets and brush them away they call us bullies.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The person at the receiving end of Trumps abuse later went on to win the Scotsman of the year award for standing up to the bully.

I hope it was just a down year on Scottish success stories because that is sad and hilarious. Sometimes we forget how little others have.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

In a statement issued from his New York offices last night, Trump said Forbes "has always been dirty, sloppy and unkempt in his personal appearance and demeanor [sic]. He is a loser who is seriously damaging the image of both Aberdeenshire and his great country.
"His property is a disgusting blight on the community and an environmental hazard, with leaking oil containers, rusted shacks and abandoned vehicles dumped everywhere. It is a very poor image and representation for the world to see of Scotland."
www.theguardian.com...

Scottish people rushed to the support of a Scotsman insulted by Trump and gave him the Scotsman of the Year award - shocker.

So was the Scottish guy a dirty, sloppy, unkept man with property that blighted the landscape? Was trump telling the truth?
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So funny.

Clinton supporting Dimocrats want to project all their parties disgusting behavior on Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So Melania makes a statement on cyber bullying and that's somehow a bad thing?
Right.How deplorable(sarcasm).

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
So funny.

Clinton supporting Dimocrats want to project all their parties disgusting behavior on Trump.

I know - it used to be an effective tactic, but now it's quite funny.
Project, project !

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
Oh Please, she's an Architect not a public speaker.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MillerTribe

I hope it was just a down year on Scottish success stories because that is sad and hilarious. Sometimes we forget how little others have.

You must be unfamiliar with Scottish people. Fiercely partisan. You attack one and the whole country will turn on you. That's neither an insult or praise.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Liberals finally understand how little they matter to us and society as a whole. They get angry because as the parasites they aren't in a position to dictate how their lives unfold. Instead when we, the hosts, tire of the parasitic filth sucking from our teets and brush them away they call us bullies.

People that use the word 'liberal' like you amuse me.

Wanting personal liberties for yourself isn't just a SJW. Think about guns for a moment.

Trump is the most liberal of the two Candidates.

The definition: "open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values." applies to him with his celebrity status among other things, unlike Clinton, who is a name of a previous President. Seeing as you have no real idea, I'll clue you in on a liberal value, that is, liberals don't think there should be a consistent winning party to the Presidency. If multiple parties win, then more voices are heard over time. Why would a Democrat ever think this? They would never throw the election, and it's ironic they conveniently call themselves liberals as a target to make people look stupid, because there are liberals in both parties.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You must be unfamiliar with Scottish people. Fiercely partisan. You attack one and the whole country will turn on you. That's neither an insult or praise.

I can appreciate that. If we allowed nature to take its natural course on the weak and feckless liberal community I believe we'd be much the same. But Scotland had no bigger bully to stand up to than someone trying to develop a golf course? I mean that stuff is handled by city councils over here and in Scotland it's meritorious for person of the year. Just weird how different our worlds are, yet they keep interjecting as if they know anything.
edit on 4-11-2016 by MillerTribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Scottish people rushed to the support of a Scotsman insulted by Trump and gave him the Scotsman of the Year award - shocker.

So was the Scottish guy a dirty, sloppy, unkept man with property that blighted the landscape? Was trump telling the truth?

I wonder how many trump supporters are sloppy and have abandoned vehicles on their property? I imagine quite a few actually. will trump clean up there, too. LOLOL

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

People that use the word 'liberal' like you amuse me.

Wanting personal liberties for yourself isn't just a SJW. Think about guns for a moment.

Trump is the most liberal of the two Candidates.

The definition: "open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values." applies to him with his celebrity status among other things, unlike Clinton, who is a name of a previous President. Seeing as you have no real idea, I'll clue you in on a liberal value, that is, liberals don't think there should be a consistent winning party to the Presidency. If multiple parties win, then more voices are heard over time. Why would a Democrat ever think this? They would never throw the election, and it's ironic they conveniently call themselves liberals as a target to make people look stupid, because there are liberals in both parties.

You liberal internet politcal etymologists are the worst. If I want advice on how to be poor I'll ask you until then I'll use liberal in whichever context I please.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

www.theguardian.com...

I wonder how many trump supporters are sloppy and have abandoned vehicles on their property? I imagine quite a few actually. will trump clean up there, too. LOLOL

It's funny because liberals are marching in hopes of making $15 an hour while trump people abandon cars. Lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Can't even get a balanced discussion on this obvious hypocrisy - - - kinda sad.

Trumpets use Trump technique.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Can't even get a balanced discussion on this obvious hypocrisy - - - kinda sad.

Trumpets use Trump technique.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

www.theguardian.com...

Probably, if he builds a hotel. Helps to get rid of run down buildings.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

so, you're okay with trump kicking people off their property if it's not well kept to build his elite hotels. gotcha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join