It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hypocrisy: Melania Trump Gives Speech About Anti-Bullying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sometimes, I really don't understand the Trump campaign.

Melania Trump has come out with her big speech after her plagiarism fiasco...and she decides to focus her speech around Anti-Bullying and Cyberbulling. What in the twisted fantasy world is she and Trump's campaign living in???

This would be like Bill Clinton coming out to make a big speech and basing it on making cyber security his main goal.

Are we being trolled by the Trump campaign? Do they really think the white women voters they are trying to reach out to are going to buy this load of hypocritical bull? Melania's ability to connect with any type of voter is a whole other discussion by itself (spoiler alert: she doesn't). But this is just a prime example of the Trump family living inside their own little bubble where Trump is a god that can do no wrong.

Melania Trump claims that "America has become too mean and too rough". Are you f'ing kidding me Melania? Do you even know who you are married to?

Maybe she doesn't...let's help her out. Melania, you know how you are concerned about cyberbulling...especially on social media...like twitter?

he 282 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Some examples:

Alicia Machado
FORMER MISS UNIVERSE
“disgusting (check out sex tape and past)”
“a con”
“my worst Miss U.”

Elizabeth Warren
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“Sad to watch”“bombed last night!”“Pocahontas”“Pocahontas”“wanted V.P. slot so badly but wasn't chosen because she has done nothing in the Senate”“Pocahontas”“a very weak Senator”“Goofy”“Pocahontas”“Goofy”“the least productive Senator in the U.S. Senate”“Goofy”“goofy”“one of the least productive senators”“Very racist!”“Goofy”“has a nasty mouth”“one of the least productive U.S. Senators”“Goofy”“All talk, no action!”“Total hypocrite!”“lowlife!”“Goofy”“she doesn’t have a clue”“If it were up to goofy Elizabeth Warren, we’d have no jobs in America”“goofy”“failed Senator”“gets nothing done”“lied”“Our Native American Senator”“goofy couldn’t care less about the American worker”“does nothing to help!”“using the woman’s card”“didn’t have the guts to run for POTUS”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“didn’t have the guts to run for POTUS”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“has done nothing!”“one of the least effective Senators in the entire U.S. Senate”“Goofy”“All talk, no action -- maybe her Native American name?”“Does nothing”“weak and ineffective”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“Goofy”“has a career that is totally based on a lie”“Hillary Clinton’s flunky”“Goofy”“goofy”“a fraud!”“goofy”

Tavis Smiley
JOURNALIST, PBS
“hater & racist”

Lawrence O'Donnell
TELEVISION HOST, MSNBC
“a fool”“dopey”“dopey political pundit”“one of the dumber people on television”

It is painful to go through that list with the sophomoric insults he throws around and repeats over and over. Sometimes I can't tell if this is the Presidential Election or if I'm playing Call Of Duty with a 12 year old...I'm just waiting for Trump to tell all of us that he just got done banging all of our moms.

To make matters worse for Melania...she plagiarized again, this time the target was Trump's ex-wife, Marla Maples.

"if you could dream it, you could become it.”

What the hell is wrong with Trump's campaign? Are they just setting her up to fail? To her speech writers just hate her that much that they are sabotaging her?

The bottom line is Melania is not a good public speaker and the Trump campaign shouldn't try to force it. She isn't relatable, she isn't personable, and she lives in this fantasy Trump bubble where she seems completely detached from reality. Along with the rest of the family, Melania should just stay out of this train wreck of a campaign...they try to help and just end up damaging themselves.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

This would be like Bill Clinton coming out to make a big speech and basing it on making cyber security his main goal.

Wasn't it Hillary that said all rape accusers deserve to be believed?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hypocrisy: The media bullies Melania Trump for speech over cyber bullying. Also, cyber bullying isn't a thing. It's one of the latest attempts by the totalitarian left to restrict free speech and silence their critics.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Donald is the biggest bully there is. Ironic!!! He bullies Mexicans, women, blacks.

Good job speech writers!!

edit on 4-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't care what liberals have to say about things as their lives really don't matter but melania defines online bullying as anonymous bullying and that's not President Trump case closed.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Donald is the biggest bully there is. Ironic!!! He bullies Mexicans, women, blacks

None of this is true. Give examples. Calling Rosie Odonnel a fat pig is not an attack on all women. Saying some illegals are rapists and criminals is not attacking all mexicans. He hasn't said anything about black people, so you just made that up completely.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Hypocrisy: The media bullies Melania Trump for speech over cyber bullying. Also, cyber bullying isn't a thing. It's one of the latest attempts by the totalitarian left to restrict free speech and silence their critics.

Calling out her delusions isn't bullying...it's a public service.

Melania is the one talking about cyberbulling...not the "totalitarian left".

(post by MillerTribe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That's right because we never have seen, or never will see anything like bullying or intimidation from Empress Harpy or any of her slime minions. Hypocrisy is the tribute vice pays to virtue.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ironic , innit ?
Perhaps she could speak to her husband.

edit on 4-11-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No worse than HRC talking about America being a country of laws.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'll tell you one thing. She isn't married to the person who insulted millions and millions of Americans in two fell swoops.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MillerTribe

Donald is the biggest bully there is. Ironic!!! He bullies Mexicans, women, blacks.

Aww those poor illegals and thugs.

I did not realize, women were illegal thugs, thank you for clearing that up! Derp!!!!! Case and point with your comment! Trump supporters have backwards thinking!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In fact he has praised the Mexican people, but let's ignore that. And in fact spoken with pride about the hard work of minorities and happy to say that he employed African Americans and with higher numbers over time.
edit on 4-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

No , she's married to a man who likes to throw his weight around and bully people , like the residents of the Scottish town he decided to build his golf course in.

Can't believe people still support this guy , I'm reminded of the Emperor's new clothes story.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: TheBulk

In fact he has praised the Mexican people, but let's ignore that.

Praised them AFTER he bashed called them all kinds of horrible things, realizing they vote and he was being stupid.Go back and look at all the terrible things he has said, up until about 3 months ago, when I am sure his camp told him to put a muzzle on it!!!!

edit on 4-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I did not realize, women were illegal thugs, thank you for clearing that up! Derp!!!!! Case and point with your comment! Trump supporters have backwards thinking!!!

Well you are a bottom feeder of our society liberal, you do not realize many things. Like you do not realize how to make $15 an hour. And you do not realIze how to afford your own healthcare. And you do not realize President Trump has never said a bad thing about all women. So get your life together and you may get a word in at the big boys table until then know your role and vote for free stuff.
edit on 4-11-2016 by MillerTribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Except he never insulted them. Good try, not really though.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well you are a bottom feeder of our society liberal, you do not realize many things. Like you do not realize how to make $15 an hour. And you do not realIze how to afford your own healthcare. And you do not realize President Trump had never said a bad thing about all women. So get your life together and you may get a word in at the big boys table until then know your role and vote for free stuff.

What the hell are you talking about??? For your info, I work with disabled Children! I make a difference in their lives, what do yo do? BTW I live in So Cali and make MORE than $15 per hour

You know Nothing about me ,but made it personal! Typical bully, just like Trump!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join