It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Video: Trump SuperPAC Laundering Foriegn Donations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This hybrid PAC was "disavowed" for taking away from the image of the Trump campaign (self funding in the primaries) and "using the name, image and slogan of Donald J. Trump in connection with your fundraising activity in a way that is likely to cause confusion." IMO the latter probably was the greater of the two concerns, as the official Trump campaign could envision donors donating money meant directly for them going instead to a group unrelated to the campaign.

Great America PAC is an example of how elections here have turned fundraising into pork barrels. Money, Money, Money. This one raised money for tv "advertising", quite a money maker these days.

haha These guys are sleazy. Birds of a feather. One of its staff was Jesse Benton

On May 5, 2016, Benton was convicted of violating multiple campaign finance laws in connection with the Sorensen payments. According to CBS News, Benton was convicted "of conspiracy, causing false campaign contribution reports to be filed to the Federal Election Commission and participating in a false statement scheme" in addition to a conviction on "causing the campaign to file false records of the payments." Benton was sentenced to two years of probation and six months of home confinement on September 20, 2016.

Stamp Money Out of Politics!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

One thing I know for sure is that desperate people tend to do desperate things. From a Non-American.

P.S. I hope you understand that correctly.
edit on 4 11 2016 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 11 2016 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are aware that Eric Trump spoke and participated in a fundraiser for them just a month ago?

www.politico.com...

The disavow bit was PR during the primaries to support the fake narrative at that time regarding self funding.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

No you may want to avoid pushing your Hillary Agenda...I will keep commenting on trolls such as yourself because you add nothing to the conversation..I may as well listen to MSNBC if I'm going to read your posts...

Actually you are the one adding nothing to this conversation here by talking about the OP's posting habits. In fact its completely off topic.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: network dude

but this kind of investigation is riddled with lies and criminals manipulating evidence. Or is that just when it's against the DNC?

desperate attempts are, well, desperate.

I find it sooo ironic that some people are demanding better evidence here, but when some Podesta emails mention pizza, its "oh my god that's proof they are pedophiles!"

You guys are hilarious.

Yes. The hypocrisy is very funny and ridiculous. We get half emails taken out of context and its all "its coded messages! This is what we've been waiting for!" but here we have video evidence of illegal activity and suddenly its "Nothing to see here guys. It's nothing."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What I surmised in my prior post could be the case. Money, money, money.

As for Trump not being a politician.... ha! Trump (and his family) have become the ultimate worst type of politician, complete with lies, hype, hubris, and whoring for campaign money. He's not above politics, he revels and wallows in it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: network dude

but this kind of investigation is riddled with lies and criminals manipulating evidence. Or is that just when it's against the DNC?

desperate attempts are, well, desperate.

I find it sooo ironic that some people are demanding better evidence here, but when some Podesta emails mention pizza, its "oh my god that's proof they are pedophiles!"

You guys are hilarious.

lol, perhaps you could link me to that post of mine where this happened.

thanks so much sweetie.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There's already plenty of members who only post positive things about Trump, or conversely negative things about Hillary, so I imagine this is the closest thing to balance to be found here.
edit on 4-11-2016 by prepared4truth because: "positive"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: prepared4truth
There's already plenty of members who only post positive things about Trump, or conversely negative things about Hillary, so I imagine this is the closest thing to balance to be found here.

Believe it or not, the topic of trump is secondary. The principal topic is the loud silence of hypocracy in this thread.

if there is was a rumor that HRC passed gas in 2007. There would be a 50 page thread.

A man who runs a superPac where Erick Trump praised him and spoke and fundraised for a month ago is caught on film soliciting 2 million dollars from China? Silence.

Next up.. a woman was just arrested in Iowa for voting Twice! For Trump...where is the ATS outrage?
edit on 5-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join