It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Don't judge me when you get news from ATS.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just thought I would help with the imaginings. Its fun. I have more theories.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

by all means please share them. Knowing that a good bit of the crazy stuff Trump said early on is turning out to be true, I can't say I would totally discount a wild idea from you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What I heard...

Someone in the New York office of the FBI was forwarded some stories from Breitbart. Stories trump and Steve Bannon made up. This agent thought the stories were true there might be something to investigate and brought them to higher ups.
Who then examined the stories and made an inquiry or two and told the agent that there wasn't anything to them. That agent got pissed and leaked the Anthony Weiner email issue causing Comey to have to advise congress.

That's the trumpland within the FBI.

www.msnbc.com...

What you "heard?" From who?

Or is it what you saw on the "news" on MSNBC?

No one with half a brain trusts the news media these days. They've been caught, multiple times, colluding with Your Majesty and her minions.

Nothing "alt right" about not believing anything coming from your linked site.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

PS just so we're clear Rick. I admitted I was wrong about her having classified material in the emails. Do you remember that?

You on the other hand have never admitted that you were wrong about her getting indicted.

I've held off since July pointing this out to you but you're like a damn junk yard dog nipping at my heels constantly.

I'm pretty confident they still won't find that she intended to endanger the country just like before.
But I'm not going to go through that argument about the article of law with you again.

Are you absolutely 100% sure about that statement?

Or is it a a bald faced lie?

I will give you exactly one clue... the search function will reveal to you that I did admit that I was wrong that the FBI would recommend indictment,,, documented... you just said I never did.,.. I say that is a lie... what you got next?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Yeah Hills calls me every night after work so we can catch up. Sometime she comes over and we share a bottle of wine and pizza.

I added the link. I thought someone would ask.

In the current environment one should be careful stating anything about oneself, Hillary Clinton, and sharing "pizza".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Not to me Rick. Not to me. You know it and I know it. If you made some random post to that effect fine but it was me you hounded for months saying you were storing up your popcorn. It was me you argued point of law with.
My post was to you saying you were right about her having classified info on her computer.
And you're still not admitting you were wrong to me.
Fine. I don't care. You are who you are.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Yeah Hills calls me every night after work so we can catch up. Sometime she comes over and we share a bottle of wine and pizza.

I added the link. I thought someone would ask.

In the current environment one should be careful stating anything about oneself, Hillary Clinton, and sharing "pizza".

Giveth me a break...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join