It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The Clinton fans loved the FBI and praised them as a bastion of Integrity, Truth and Justice.....when it supported Hillary and didn't recommend charges. There's even a thread about how, if we are "ethical", we should ignore the evidence, claiming it was illegally obtained.
Now that they've reopened the case, it's all about Russia and how the FBI is in the tank for Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm sure your sources are impeccable and unbiased.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I could buy most of that.

The thing which interests me however, is what is ACTUALLY happening and why? The investigation should have gone ahead in the first place, but why EXACTLY did it stop, and how can it now begin again, if the same pressures applied to him to make him stop in the first place, are still there?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What I heard...

Someone in the New York office of the FBI was forwarded some stories from Breitbart. Stories trump and Steve Bannon made up. This agent thought the stories were true there might be something to investigate and brought them to higher ups.
Who then examined the stories and made an inquiry or two and told the agent that there wasn't anything to them. That agent got pissed and leaked the Anthony Weiner email issue causing Comey to have to advise congress.

That's the triumphant within the FBI.

You saw that on hillaryclinton.com eh?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah Hills calls me every night after work so we can catch up. Sometime she comes over and we share a bottle of wine and pizza.

I added the link. I thought someone would ask.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You too huh?
I'm not the type to make stuff up. Ask Rick.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You too huh?

Don't ask me if she makes stuff up....my nose is already too long to say no.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Ok I guess if you fill your own words into what I wrote you could twist it and obfuscate it enough to say that.

:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now might not be the best time to be joking about sharing pizza with Hillary.

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What I heard...

Someone in the New York office of the FBI was forwarded some stories from Breitbart. Stories trump and Steve Bannon made up. This agent thought the stories were true there might be something to investigate and brought them to higher ups.
Who then examined the stories and made an inquiry or two and told the agent that there wasn't anything to them. That agent got pissed and leaked the Anthony Weiner email issue causing Comey to have to advise congress.

That's the triumphant within the FBI.

Jesus man where have you been?
The internet is ablaze and nearly broke from Coups,counter Coups,The Lolita Express,the corruption of the Clinton Foundation,Huma Abedin life insurance files,Wiener checking into sex clinic(FBI witness protection)and many others that my brain cannot multi task into oblivion.
And not forgetting the person on 4chan claiming to be an FBI agent that if you go back and look is now looking very legitimate.
archive.is...-1027.57-1027.75

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I could buy most of that.

The thing which interests me however, is what is ACTUALLY happening and why? The investigation should have gone ahead in the first place, but why EXACTLY did it stop, and how can it now begin again, if the same pressures applied to him to make him stop in the first place, are still there?

that is the part that make all this a bit confusing. It makes the internal rebellion angle make much more sense and much less of a wacky conspiracy theory. If the agents who know laws were broken, (and they all do, including Comey, as he stated in the interview on live TV) demanded justice from their office, it may have been enough pressure for Comey to realize that no matter what he was threatened/promised with, doing the right thing is paramount.

And I have no proof that he was threatened or promised anything, I am only speculating. But the way the DOJ acted, it sure seems as if there is serious favoritism being shown to Hillary by a bunch of people Bill put in place over the years. Almost as if they were looking out for him.

this transcends party and politics, this is corruption at the core levels. Right now, it's being shown to all, the choice to look at it and understand it remains optional apparently.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think that the FBI KNOW how corrupt the Clinton cabal is. They know more than anyone.
They know the DOJ has been corrupted, as it has attempted to shut them down from investigating Hillary for a long time.

The FBI's mission is to protect Americans and the Constitution.
One of their main priorities is fighting corruption up to the highest levels.

I think they have decided that then can't let America fall into the hands of a global criminal enterprise.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ok I guess if you fill your own words into what I wrote you could twist it and obfuscate it enough to say that.

:

care to back that up with an example, or just doing the idiot fly by this time?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You too huh?

Link is dead but yeah, MSNBC is the same as hillaryclinton.com
Maybe you are not the type to make stuff up but MSNBC is, can't really blame you if all you watch or read is from them.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

PS just so we're clear Rick. I admitted I was wrong about her having classified material in the emails. Do you remember that?

You on the other hand have never admitted that you were wrong about her getting indicted.

I've held off since July pointing this out to you but you're like a damn junk yard dog nipping at my heels constantly.

I'm pretty confident they still won't find that she intended to endanger the country just like before.
But I'm not going to go through that argument about the article of law with you again.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

www.msnbc.com...

Sorry ..
You're correct.
Try this...

Google Transcripts Rachel Maddow show for 11/03/16
edit on 1142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sorry Google transcripts of Rachel Maddow show thurs 11/03

It's in my browser window clear as day.
Don't know why link won't connect

edit on 1142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
MSNBC....I am speechless. You win.

They are a bastion of truth in a sea of lies.

Absolutely above reproach, with no monetary ties to Hillary.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Ok what ever dude.
They are a respected news source in the world outside of the alt right crowd.
Hold your nose and read it if you have to.
Force yourself to swallow something real.
Jesus you people are nucking futz..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
]

that is the part that make all this a bit confusing. It makes the internal rebellion angle make much more sense and much less of a wacky conspiracy theory. If the agents who know laws were broken, (and they all do, including Comey, as he stated in the interview on live TV) demanded justice from their office, it may have been enough pressure for Comey to realize that no matter what he was threatened/promised with, doing the right thing is paramount.

If that is true, then I have nothing but the highest hopes for the mans future. That is precisely the attitude he ought to have had from the beginning, rather than doing two about faces in such a short space of time. That being said, if he has learned the lesson now, then he will not have to again in the future.

And I have no proof that he was threatened or promised anything, I am only speculating. But the way the DOJ acted, it sure seems as if there is serious favoritism being shown to Hillary by a bunch of people Bill put in place over the years. Almost as if they were looking out for him.

Who, Bill Clinton? Hmm. Perhaps. I wonder though, with the number of people who have been involved in the Clinton Foundation, whether it is necessarily the case that anyone outside of the Clinton Circle need have been involved in applying pressure. Hell, she could have done it herself and been pretty sure of getting away with it up until recently. She certainly is rumoured to treat everyone around her like a piece of garbage unless there is something in it for her, personally. Interesting also, that you mention DOJ. From what I understand of it, they would have to be involved in any prosecution of a case arising from this investigation, would they not? I wonder whether Comey will be prepared to dig out that termite nest in order to prevent obstruction from that camp as well?

this transcends party and politics, this is corruption at the core levels. Right now, it's being shown to all, the choice to look at it and understand it remains optional apparently.

I do not believe that choice even comes into it. One does not get to choose ones reality, or whether to accept it or not. One only has the choice as to whether one is prepared to engage with the truth, or be left behind by reality entirely. That being said, it would certainly seem as if some prefer to be left behind than keep up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join