It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Deep antipathy to Hillary Clinton exists within the FBI, multiple bureau sources have told the Guardian, spurring a rapid series of leaks damaging to her campaign just days before the election. Current and former FBI officials, none of whom were willing or cleared to speak on the record, have described a chaotic internal climate that resulted from outrage over director James Comey’s July decision not to recommend an indictment over Clinton’s maintenance of a private email server on which classified information transited. “The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent. This atmosphere raises major questions about how Comey and the bureau he is slated to run for the next seven years can work with Clinton should she win the White House.

linky
wow, calling out the entire FBI. I see two scenarios that might exist here, please tell me if I am missing something.

Scenario 1. The FBI has been infiltrated by Russians who wan to disrupt the political climate of the US. It has been a calculating multi year effort, but has finally come to fruition.

or

Scenario 2. Agents inside the FBI who did the leg work gathering information, evidence, and talking to people to learn all about the crimes they were investigating, were devastated when their director appeared to be compromised by dismissing the veracity of the evidence that already existed. They decided to use outside channels to release information that would otherwise remain hidden in order to have justice done.

As the earlier video purporting to have many inside the intelligence community on the same page and actively release this evidence in order that justice finally find it's way to the forefront seems to be getting more credible by the day.

and to top if off, the democrats are largely upset at the way the information was released, but not able to denounce any of the claims themselves. Which speaks volumes about the credibility of this information.

So is it really the Russians?
edit on 4-11-2016 by network dude because: link added

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What makes you think its the Russians?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
What makes you think its the Russians?

the democrats it seems.

link   
Sean Hannity has mentioned on a few occasions that he has had several conversations with current and former FBI agents confirming that scenario 2 you mentioned is correct and that Comey was forced to re-open investigation due to almost 100 resignation letters from FBI agents who are trying to keep the political corruption out of the FBI sitting on his desk.

link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, if it is Trumpland, maybe he has some blackmail on a bunch of them. Flying around in jets and all that. They do that a lot. From what I read it is more about internal strife and power.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don't exactly trust them. According to the NYT there is no evidence of Trump-Russian connections.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

in case my sarcasm wasn't clear with scenario 1, I am leaning towards number 2 myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, if it is Trumpland, maybe he has some blackmail on a bunch of them. Flying around in jets and all that. They do that a lot. From what I read it is more about internal strife and power.

wait, you think Trump has dirt on the guys inside the FBI?

damn, I should have used that as number 1. It's way more out there than the one I chose.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Of course it's along the lines of your #2 scenario.
It's my belief that if the Russians did hack anything, it was Hilary's unsecured email server. And there is nobody to blame but Hillary herself.
Intelligence agencies around the world attempt to gather information from any source 24/7.
If the DIA, NSA, CIA or NRO of the USA found that a top diplomat of Russia had a unsecured email server, they would be rubbing their hands together with glee, just as any agency of another country did when they found Hillary's.
So no one can blame the Russians and any other country for "discovering" her emails, she did it to herself.
Quite frankly, I am tired of hearing the Democrats blaming a natural consequence of the stupidity of Hillary and her minions on the Russians.
Instead of taking responsibility for their actions, all they can do is deflect with more lies.
edit on 4-11-2016 by RazorV66 because: Correct spelling

link   

So is it really the Russians?

No it is not.
It is still standing strong patriots from the FBI,NSA,CIA and the NYPD to mention a few of the State agencies who have seen the emails and documents on the likes of Weiners computer and the Clinton servers spelling out corruption,treason and most despicably human trafficking and pedophilia.

And the article is from the Guardian, a newspaper i would have once read with the feeling of that i was getting an educated intellectual mostly truthful bit of journo that i could mostly trust but seeing how it has gone so nutjob SJW left wing nowadays i find the integrity of the article to be serving the establishment written by clueless Brits that watch CNN to get a taste of American politics.

link   

My vote goes for # 2 but if it turns out that it was Putin personally then Americans owe him and his country much gratitude .I once has to create a lie to find out the truth . Its the info that is coming at us that we should be concerned with and not so much as to where it is coming from . Soot the message and not the messenger because a broken clock can tell the true time many times over the year .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't think they are pro-Trump.

I don't think they are anti-Democrat or for or against any party.

I think they are against crime and pro-America.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Your sarcasm wasn't lost on me

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Virtually everyone in the FBI has a Top Secret Clearance and they know that if they did what Hillary did, they themselves would have been in jail.

It is not that hard to figure out why they do not like her.

Any agency whose employees maintain clearances, those employees are most likely heavily in favor of Trump because......

This is a non story attempting to put a spin on something that isn't there.
edit on R552016-11-04T09:55:32-05:00k5511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What I heard...

Someone in the New York office of the FBI was forwarded some stories from Breitbart. Stories trump and Steve Bannon made up. This agent thought the stories were true there might be something to investigate and brought them to higher ups.
Who then examined the stories and made an inquiry or two and told the agent that there wasn't anything to them. That agent got pissed and leaked the Anthony Weiner email issue causing Comey to have to advise congress.

That's the trumpland within the FBI.

www.msnbc.com...

edit on 1142016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What I heard...

Someone in the New York office of the FBI was forwarded some stories from Breitbart. Stories trump and Steve Bannon made up. This agent thought the stories were true there might be something to investigate and brought them to higher ups.
Who then examined the stories and made an inquiry or two and told the agent that there wasn't anything to them. That agent got pissed and leaked the Anthony Weiner email issue causing Comey to have to advise congress.

That's the triumphant within the FBI.

Betcha heard that from Hillary.

That is almost believable just like none of Hillarys emails were classified when sent or received.

So we are just supposed to take the word of one of the biggest Hillary supporters on ATS as gospel.

Don't think so... you got a link to back what you "heard"?

EDIT: got a link to a site that is not heavily Hillary biased? I do not do ABC, CBS, MSNBC and especially CNN for real Hillary news. Got anything not from one of the Clinton News Network sites?
edit on R162016-11-04T10:16:28-05:00k1611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162016-11-04T10:16:51-05:00k1611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

if you read the article, it almost seems like they are trying to implicate the entire FBI. I would have just let this go as not worth my time, but the extent of the insinuation is so nuts, well, you know.

And last week they were praised by these same folks. SMDH.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What I heard...

That's the triumphant within the FBI.

so there isn't any e-mails on Weiner's laptop?
edit on 4-11-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: RickinVa

if you read the article, it almost seems like they are trying to implicate the entire FBI. I would have just let this go as not worth my time, but the extent of the insinuation is so nuts, well, you know.

And last week they were praised by these same folks. SMDH.

I got that part... what I am saying is that it a deliberate false impression.

The vast majority of people who have clearances are not going to vote for Hillary.

Hopefully people will realize that article for what it is, but I doubt it.
edit on R042016-11-04T10:04:48-05:00k0411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I want to make a couple of indirect points.

1. General Michael Flynn is the "Donalds" right-hand man.

2. All these threads here at ATS with a organization being blamed for mischief need to have the C changed to a D.

3. I feel like hearing a song.

Buck

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join