It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Ex-Apprentice Paid $500K By GloriaAllred To Accuse Trump Deal Went To Others Too

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Im not surprised at all, are you?

im not thrilled with an article that says, a source said..., and is short on proof but these guys:
Tracked down Obama's brother and got him verified on Twitter
Found Obama's "Dereck Bell" tape
Found Obama's "Kenya Tape" (where he whines like a bitch about white people)
Found John McCain's "Tokyo Rose" snitch tape from Vietnam
Busted Facebook's team of "news aggregators" who pushed biased stories on FB trending section

The Apprentice loser and Trump “fake rape” accuser Summer Zervos was bribed $500,000 by Democrat fundraiser and lawyer Gloria Allred to make her accusations against Donald Trump, a deal that was shopped around to other ex-Apprentice contestants too, according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter. GotNews’ source tells us that Zervos’ sexual harassment accusation against Trump is a “completely fabricated hoax.” Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source.

if true she should be disbarred immediately.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I certainly believe she got paid off to fabricate the story, but I'm kind of getting tired of all these off-the-wall websites posting "fake" news with anonymous sources that we just throw stars and flags at. Anybody can create their own website and do this.

This being said, do you have any legitimate hard evidence that this site is credible?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Um. Allow me to translate this from my perspective:

"Anonymous source with wild accusation trashes the Trump sexual-assault lawyer by claiming she paid her client $500,000 to lie in the hopes that people will believe it before the election!!!"

These guys are completely biased, and working for Trump. They just want last minute click-bait and confusion as people head to the polls imo.

- AB

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I believe that anyone who creates or spreads "fake news" should be investigated and jailed, regardless of who wins the election.

They should also be permanently barred from ever accessing the internet again, as a condition of their eventual release.

Of course, I don't have any faith at all that either side will eat their own, so I expect that any such prosecution will be heavily partisan and completely one-sided.

Welcome to the banana republic we deserve.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

"Anonymous source with wild accusation trashes the Trump sexual-assault lawyer by claiming she paid her client $500,000 to lie in the hopes that people will believe it before the election!!!"

These guys are completely biased, and working for Trump. They just want last minute click-bait and confusion as people head to the polls imo.

- AB

if that helps protect your psyche, go with it

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Clintons both got disbarred, so there's hope that this shyster might get her just desserts.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It's obvious that these women were paid with cash, or something. Gloria was most likely just the middle-woman. Where the funds originated is the question. I believe a certain charity foundation has a history of pay-for-play.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Im not surprised at all, are you?

im not thrilled with an article that says, a source said..., and is short on proof but these guys:
Tracked down Obama's brother and got him verified on Twitter
Found Obama's "Dereck Bell" tape
Found Obama's "Kenya Tape" (where he whines like a bitch about white people)
Found John McCain's "Tokyo Rose" snitch tape from Vietnam
Busted Facebook's team of "news aggregators" who pushed biased stories on FB trending section

The Apprentice loser and Trump “fake rape” accuser Summer Zervos was bribed $500,000 by Democrat fundraiser and lawyer Gloria Allred to make her accusations against Donald Trump, a deal that was shopped around to other ex-Apprentice contestants too, according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter. GotNews’ source tells us that Zervos’ sexual harassment accusation against Trump is a “completely fabricated hoax.” Zervos was paid half a million dollars by Gloria Allred, which is being paid out “slowly over time” according to our source.

if true she should be disbarred immediately.

OMG, you Trump people, if this were about Bill Clinton you would be all over it!!!! Do you Trump supporters not see that????

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

if that helps protect your psyche, go with it

I know, I know... Me sooooooo fragile cause I disagree with your "new site's" (read, biased right-wing propaganda site) take on something. *eyeroll*
edit on 4-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So...

The anonymous source with knowledge of all this, decides less than a week before the election, to "grow a conscience".

But does it anonymously, to a right wing publication riddled with confirmation bias and rhetoric unbecoming of journalism. As opposed to say Fox or Drudge or the blaze or any other number of places this would be immediately reported on?

Cool story bro.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
well maybe if gloria allred gave the woman the principle up front as opposed to a payment plan she wouldnt have given in to the temptation to leaking it for a pay check. these sort of unscrupulous women whom are willing to trade their reputation for money are notoriously untrustworthy.....
edit on 4-11-2016 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
LIsa Bloom had a presser scheduled yesterday where Jane Doe was supposed to speak. The woman cancelled at last minute and claims she's been receiving death threats.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

- AB

And your response translated from liberal to American:

I am deathly scared of Trump presidency mainly because he will force me to accept responsibility for my own life. No longer will I be able to force society to pay monetarily for my own shortcomings. I will likely have to work more hours to make more money to compensate for the loss of money I once received from the taxpayers, but I can understand why those taxpayers would want to support their own families before supporting mine. But even though my family needs money im going to spend my time on internet conspiracy websites because I'm a liberal.

So long as we're translating others words to fit our narrative

edit on 4-11-2016 by MillerTribe because: (no reason given)

(post by MillerTribe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How disappointing.

And there aren't even any nekkid pictures of them to gawk at on the Internets. LMAO

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

edit on 4-11-2016 by MillerTribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

So...

The anonymous source with knowledge of all this, decides less than a week before the election, to "grow a conscience".

But does it anonymously, to a right wing publication riddled with confirmation bias and rhetoric unbecoming of journalism. As opposed to say Fox or Drudge or the blaze or any other number of places this would be immediately reported on?

Cool story bro.

But women coming out only a couple months before the election to accuse Trump of rapes happening years ago is perfectly above board.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don't believe the allegations anymore than I believe this story cause I haven't seen any real facts.

Both stories are equally politically suspicious I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MillerTribe

- AB

And your response translated from liberal to American:

I am deathly scared of Trump presidency mainly because he will force me to accept responsibility for my own life. No longer will I be able to force society to pay monetarily for my own shortcomings. I will likely have to work more hours to make more money to compensate for the loss of money I once received from the taxpayers, but I can understand why those taxpayers would want to support their own families before supporting mine. But even though my family needs money im going to spend my time on internet conspiracy websites because I'm a liberal.

So long as we're translating others words to fit our narrative

I am deathly afraid of a Trump presidency because he is an unstable human being bent on petty revenge more often than not. So you got the very first half of the first sentence right anyway. Thanks for playing!!

- AB

top topics

<<   2 >>

join