It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Assange: Clinton & ISIS funded by same money, Trump won’t be allowed to win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

“My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side. Trump does not have one establishment, maybe with the exception of the Evangelicals, if you can call them an establishment,” said Assange. “Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the media as well. Media owners, and the journalists themselves.”
SOURCE

The quote above reminds me of the Illuminati card game. In fact, the entire article linked above could be constructed from the Illuminati card game.

There is a Donald Trump card.

There is also a Hillary Clinton card.

www.youtube.com...

There's an Assange card.

www.youtube.com...

I'm concerned that Assange's analysis is correct. I feel like the only way Hillary Clinton could lose at this point is if there is a miracle. The miracle could happen in many ways. Hope is still alive.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So everybody hates Trump? Trying to take this all in right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow how astute he is huh? What a genius. Like anyone couldn't just turn on the news , see how hated trump is and conclude that were going to elect the sane, intelligent one.
Thumbs up for the Rhodes Scholar Julian Assange.....
(Insert weewhaaa sound here.)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Where have you been? Yes everybody hates trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I can drive for 50 miles and count Trump / Pence sides in the 100's. I haven't encountered a single HRC sign anyway. That's not spin.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This format does not capture my facial expression and mannerism on how I said it. You would be laughing I assure you.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The thread has nothing to do with hating Trump, whether you do or not, it's about the funding of Clinton and ISIS.

Nice side swipe of the point

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

We've been programmed to believe resistance is futile. While I understand why Julian states what he does I'm not convinced it's a done deal despite all of the black magic, AI, coercion, manipulation and fraud committed by the dark ones and their minions to make sure it manifests. There is a mind-set in which the prevailing thought is nothing can happen unless it's pre-approved by the Illuminati. That's a dangerous way to think, in my view. People say, "It's all staged and is only a show so why pay attention to anything going on with this election?"

Yesterday O. was campaigning and he told the crowd, "The fate of the world is at risk," which is rather ironic because that's what the anti-establishment people say. Why would he say such a thing if there wasn't any doubt about who will take the Oval Office?

Even if the MK ULTRA, mind-controlled asset is fraudulently placed in the White House, things will not go well from there on in. It won't be over. There's two and a half months between Nov. 8th and January 20th. A lot can happen.

Just my two copper pennies.
edit on 4-11-2016 by tweetie because: removed a double word.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Wow how astute he is huh? What a genius. Like anyone couldn't just turn on the news , see how hated trump is and conclude that were going to elect the sane, intelligent one.
Thumbs up for the Rhodes Scholar Julian Assange.....
(Insert weewhaaa sound here.)

Read the quote, specifically about the media, and re-read your comment.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Great source you have there...RT, so if they say it then there is no way it can't be true.

And if you understand RT and who runs then it is obviously just made up garbage from a well known pusher of Russian propaganda.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Great source you have there...RT, so if they say it then there is no way it can't be true.

And if you understand RT and who runs then it is obviously just made up garbage from a well known pusher of Russian propaganda.

Do you have any evidence for your allegations?

I think you'll be very impressed with the video below. It looks so realistic.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I went up the east coast this past weekend and saw hundreds of Clinton / Kaine signs. One in ten was for Trump maybe.

So what.

It hasn't been a big year for yard signs or bumper stickers anywhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I hate the limitations myself and the site owners should know there are way better emogees available than thumbs up and smilies. Lol

Facebook messenger has nice ones with motion.

Oops then I would have known your mood and feelings about Trump.

Almost left this completely off topic.

edit on 1152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ha ha.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Lord determines who will win this election.The lot is cast into the
lap.The whole disposing there of is of the Lord!

new topics

top topics

join