It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 9
63
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I throw 5s in the gym and know all about athlete's foot and athlete's feet.


Old guys are talcing their feet after the shower and might as well be wearing signs on their backs.




posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If they were my kids? I'd want capital punishment. These people are untouchable. Public outrage is needed. If it just says some kids it would sound less believable.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t nice try again,,, its real, they are pedophiles, many other emails to support it, corrupt, liars, hypocrites and scumbags. Keep spinning.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I will admit, the "I don't like hair on my pizza" email is creepy as hell.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am pretty sure from the context of this email that he isn't talking about sex acts in the pool. It is odd that he mentions the ages of the three children, but once again, maybe he was just being informative or maybe some of the other people going to the party have kids.

The one thing that makes this email suspicious is that it seems to indicate shipping in young kids that aren't related to anyone to give the adults something to look at.

I think a lot more context has to be had in this case. It looks like someone made a big deal about the wording of a regular email.



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen


This needs to be moved to the hoax bin this is about a Saturday meeting at a farmhouse in Lovettsville to announce Drew Littmans candidacy as speaker of the House of Representatives. The farm house is owned by Tamera Luzzatto and Maeve is her daughter. so this is a nice way of saying the kids are going to take over the pool on Saturday. And I'm really ashamed people here didn't look at the emails there were several discussing the party as she invited people one was strange however. Its a joke I didn't get here it is.

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Drew Littman wrote:
>
>> Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with
>> submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die,
>> because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and
>> ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a
>> great day all-around.
>>



posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If true, these kids may have been victimized, if not true, they are being exploited for internet lolz. Come on, how about we don't add to their burden by doxxing and posting personal details? What if it was any of your own kids?


This bears repeating. In fact, it cannot be stressed enough!!! These kids are the alleged victims and need protection -- even on an internet discussion forum,

Sexually exploiting and abusing children is the lowest of the low. If this is true, then they need to be charged and prosecuted accordingly. But accusing someone of doing so without proper evidence is just about as low.

It's more important than ever that WE do the right thing, the right way, for the right reason.... to do any less is to sink to their level.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Well said, this is utter BS and nothing more than an ignorant witch hunt.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
When you say that this pedophile child sex ring is huge, you aren't kidding. Its huge and its insidious and goes beyond just the government. You hear the rumors of Disney being part of it, and multi national cartels and foreign powers. Celebrity and media giants. I'm reminded of the Sandusky/Penn State trial. They never revealed who he may have been involved with. And the Centre County DA who was to handle the case disappeared and was never seen since. His laptop was found in the Susquehanna river where he was presumed to have committed suicide in by drowning. Its too bad the days of Woodward and Bernstein are long past, there is nobody in the mainstream media and journalism that can be trusted to want to crack this story. We're all alone, us and a few good cops not afraid to do whats right.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

These Podesta emails are starting to really creep me out.

Taken together along with the Marina Abramovic invite, and well, it's not looking good.

I've been a Clinton supporter, but I can't spin this in a way that makes it all benign.

Perhaps it's a good thing that the spotlight is on these nefarious goings on.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl




there is nobody in the mainstream media and journalism that can be trusted to want to crack this story.


Top tier media moguls may be involved as well. They seem to have a very incestuous relationship with Washington, D.C. these days. They love the DC parties and being part of the social ring there.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
and Id likento somehow know for sure these leaks are real..


WikiLeaks has started showing proof of the emails authenticity via DKIM. Hard to refute that.

Here’s Cryptographic Proof That Donna Brazile Is Wrong, WikiLeaks Emails Are Real

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)

edit on 5-11-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I find these threads tend to have a Fox Mulder vibe - many of you just WANT TO BELIEVE.

As posters above have pointed out, it's amazing how a little context changes the entire story, isn't it?

The political witch hunts this year are really going off the rails into unwise and dangerous territory.

And it's gross to watch.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Nyteskye because: grammar



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyteskye

I dont 'want to believe'
I know what they do.
I 'want them revealed'
A few years ago i spoke to a man who was a close advisor to several us presidents.
I asked him flat out, were you ever invited to Bohemian Grove?
He turned white as a sheet and shook his head and said, uhh, no, no, i dont go to places like that.
Someone he knew had overheard and came over to ask what bohemian grove is, he said' ' nothing , nothing'
And walked off
edit on 5-11-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I clicked on the link in the OP... automatically redirected me to a different site that made my phone go batsnip crazy, "google" saying I had 4 "virus" and loudly beeping at me..

One could only hope this is taken out of context. I don't have that much faith in humanity and have no doubt this is exactly what it seems.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: casijones

i just clicked it, and my computer didnt explode anymore than usual



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
If it makes you feel better the Bushes and Cheney, bob hope, the royals and heaps of other people get down on this s*** too. But we need to wake the eff up and get rid of these damn people.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: dashen


This needs to be moved to the hoax bin this is about a Saturday meeting at a farmhouse in Lovettsville to announce Drew Littmans candidacy as speaker of the House of Representatives. The farm house is owned by Tamera Luzzatto and Maeve is her daughter. so this is a nice way of saying the kids are going to take over the pool on Saturday. And I'm really ashamed people here didn't look at the emails there were several discussing the party as she invited people one was strange however. Its a joke I didn't get here it is.

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Drew Littman wrote:
>
>> Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with
>> submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die,
>> because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and
>> ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a
>> great day all-around.
>>


If it was so innocuous, then why all the code speak? People who want to hide severe perversions from the world always use coded ways and special slang to communicate, especially the really sick ones.

People who are good and decent folks don't go around announcing regular life things like this. I remember Whoopie Goldberg also making excuses for that guy that was found out to be a total perv. She and Hollywood defended him.



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I will admit, the "I don't like hair on my pizza" email is creepy as hell.


Email ID for that? Haven't seen this one!



posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   




top topics



 
63
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join