It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: dashen

a reply to: dashen

Do you know what "context" means? It means the ENTIRE email conversation chain as well as the entire, unedited email.

well, i guess short of having NSA level access to their communications you will never take your head out of the sand

And you will look at every email you can through a biased lens of something wrong being committed.

well if your litmus test is the reliability and honesty of the govt.....
the global pedophile elite will be exposed. whether you like it or not.
Podesta and Weiner are the first weak links to bust.
More will be revealed soon
edit on 4-11-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

then why not fly the pizza chef out there?
and why was it not handled by the white house chef?
and why were they discussing the cost?

Depends on where they get it from. If it is some local joint maybe sending the chef out on a Friday is not exactly the best plan for a restaurant.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

then why not fly the pizza chef out there?
and why was it not handled by the white house chef?
and why were they discussing the cost?

Depends on where they get it from. If it is some local joint maybe sending the chef out on a Friday is not exactly the best plan for a restaurant.

65k?
sounds like a good plan to me

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Do you know what "context" means? It means the ENTIRE email conversation chain as well as the entire, unedited email.

well, i guess short of having NSA level access to their communications you will never take your head out of the sand

And you will look at every email you can through a biased lens of something wrong being committed.

well if your litmus test is the reliability and honesty of the govt.....

It's certainly more trustworthy than judging someone through the court of public opinion or letting your biases fill in the gaps that the provided evidence leave behind.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nvm
edit on 11.4.2016 by Kandinsky because: Breaking the T&Cs.

link   

Once again, the food would not cost much, it is all most likely trans-shipment costs.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I do not read too much into that, people call each other 'hot dogs' with enough frequency to make it rather innocuous.

When taken in the context of a 'hot dog party' it may have more meaning.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

More will be revealed soon

Yeah you've been saying that for months now and every time "more is revealed" nothing damning gets released. So I while I believe that more will be coming, I'm not holding my breath that it will be anything significant. Though I'm sure you'll get all excited about it when it happens again only to be disappointed once nothing happens. Again.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So the newly released flight logs of wjc visiting jeff Epsteins kiddie rape island dont do a thing for ya..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Once again, the food would not cost much, it is all most likely trans-shipment costs.

Yea. We all know that the government overpays for everything. It's a #ing joke/meme about the $50 pens the government buys. So catering a dinner directly from Chicago at the White House shouldn't be surprising that it came with a $65,000 price tag. I'm also sure there are certain specifics within that price that normal customers wouldn't pay or need (like security vetting of the caterers, food testing, etc). Is it obnoxious the WH spent that much money on a dinner? Yes, but that's what government does. It isn't illegal and it certainly isn't evidence of wrongdoing.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I posted the full email and then realised I was wrong to do so. The sender of the email has the same name as the kids and is presumably the mother.

That makes the email a standard invite to a BBQ or similar with one of them letting the others know their kids will be there too. Parties can be a lot of fun with kids around as long as they aren't unexpected. It's a courtesy to warn others that kids will be there so they know to behave appropriately etc. That's what I'm seeing in the email. A lot of people hate having kids around and would appreciate a warning.

As long as they're home or gone to bed in time for the adults to relax and have a drink, it's cool.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Not really. By itself that could mean anything. See this is the problems of you internet detectives. You find something suspicious then you either don't do any followup work on that evidence or just don't have access to further evidence to review alongside of it and instead just jump to conclusions that your biases have already provided for you.

You see that as some sort of damning activity. I see that as a suspicious plane ticket that requires more scrutiny but isn't damning in itself.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Between the lines of "Bonnie" and "Uber", it seems like there is text missin

Looks like nothing was removed from the wiki source anyway. see emailid/39509

Bonnie >>> will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, >>> and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be >>> in that pool for sure.

However, not sure that email by itself is enough to implicate as having sex with minors.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Exactly! This is what I've been getting at. This is just a benign email being taken out of context and had its text manipulated to make it look insidious. You can easily tell it was manipulated too just off of the text in that posted text message screen shot. The picture even has the manipulated text highlighted lol.

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be" Then the next line is this:
"Uber service to transport (11, 9 and almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

So what will Bonnie be doing exactly? Why isn't that included? When I see quotes manipulated like that it IMMEDIATELY screams propaganda to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You know it's possible that Wikileaks removed the text themselves right?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

While I agree this is being blown out of proportion with speculation , the text itself does not appear to be manipulated from the wiki source.

See emailid 39509

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Are you are waiting for an email to say i sure enjoyed having sex with those little kids?

link   

Hence why I put the source wikileaks.

However, up to now that hasn't been the case. People have been fired based on what wikileaks has posted.

Wikileaks altering the contents would kill their credibility and they would have been challenged by now .
edit on 261130America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 10:26:27 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

While I agree this is being blown out of proportion with speculation , the text itself does not appear to be manipulated from the wiki source.

See emailid 39509

And it has been verified by Google DKIM.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
When taken in the context of a 'hot dog party' it may have more meaning.

Maybe, mostly I just think a cigar is a cigar.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join