It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If "Chicago hotdog Friday" is really code for some crazy hooker / pedophile / phrat boy sex party than these guys are hilarious.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just adding to the discussion, "Our Gang" (caps) was the name of the Little Rascals short films back in the Golden Age.

A group of poverty stricken children (5, 6,7 yo?) living on their own (parents are rarely seen in the films) on the streets.

ETA: I noticed in the email they capitalize "Our Gang" thus, if one can assume, referring to a proper name - the little rascals.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 4-11-2016 by LanceCorvette because: add words

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
If "Chicago hotdog Friday" is really code for some crazy hooker / pedophile / phrat boy sex party than these guys are hilarious.

Prostitues both male and female might be the more logical link. Rather than $65,000 worth of hotdogs and pizza...which would get old AND cold!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

no necessarily. These people have shown time and time again a proclivity to speak in code and abbreviations probably with the thought in the back of their mind that they need some plausible deniability.

when i was a CHILD i spoke in coded language with friends on the phone so my parents wouldnt know exactly what i was talking about....we called cigarettes "pencils" for example. Its really not rocket science ladies and gentlemen.

THE WORDING is highly suspect. I am a parent....i would never speak about my children in a way that even appears to refer to them as entertainment or that because they are coming to a party that it will be entertainment. In what universe are kids considered entertainment? Entertaining yes.....not entertainment.

I want to know more about the farm.....has anyone looked into that angle?

I think the wording speaks for itself....more context is not needed.

And yes, mothers do prostitute their kids....if anyone is so naive as to think kids prostitute themselves or that they are all homeless, runaways or orphans you just arent living in the real world.

Circumstantial evidence at best, thats true....but considering the KNOWN creeps these people are and who they hang out with, this is definitely relevant.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why? I fly every week and I cannot tell you how many times I see people bringing local food back with them.

Chicago is known for its style of pizza and hotdogs. Dear Leader can spend the taxpayer's coin so why would he not indulge himself in some home cooking?

I can see that. No telling how much padding of the cost would occur with all the middle men.

65K seems a bit high, but for how many people or multiple events/meetings...

But then the 65K could have just been exaggerated. (I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If you are flying in food, particularly in a same day scenario, you are going to have a very large bill for air/trans-shipment. Most likely you are using a charter. People need to think about that before they say, '$65,000 is a lot of pizza'.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's 2016 torche's & pitch forks are so 1800's........Glocks & AR's is the way to go.a reply to: kosmicjack

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

When the Gov is paying you can charge whatever you want. When I was in the military, we paid 8 dollars for 20 cent O rings.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I could understand the requirement for shipping pizza on an airplane..... if it arrived in any condition that you would want to consume it. Face it, people complain about their pizza arriving in a cold state when the pizza place is across town, it isn't going to come in on a plane from Chicago and be in a palatable state.
Hot dogs ship well and could be shipped on a truck.

Here's an idea.
If you want ready to eat, authentic Chicago deep dish pizza.... fly there and eat it. Fly your friends too.
$65,000.... wtf. That money bought meat, but it wasn't hot dogs and pizza toppings.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I could understand the requirement for shipping pizza on an airplane..... if it arrived in any condition that you would want to consume it.

It could have been prepped but unheated when it was air shipped. The White House has a pretty extensive kitchen that could have finished the cooking process.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Given the extent the world has seen child ring people go to in hiding communications and material, it would seem these gov types are quite brazen and careless. Who knows who outside there "ring" could have run across this stuff.

But having said that about brazen, we have the Clinton email server.

I would think any decent forensic group could get to the reality of this stuff, if there are any left who can get access without being squashed by national security and insiders.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I could understand the requirement for shipping pizza on an airplane..... if it arrived in any condition that you would want to consume it.

It could have been prepped but unheated when it was air shipped. The White House has a pretty extensive kitchen that could have finished the cooking process.

Pallets shipped for $9k....
How many pizzas did they need?
Then they had to cook them.
It still doesn't explain the quip in the email:

To celebrate all you hot dogs out there.

edit on b000000302016-11-04T09:44:52-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 09:44:52 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

then why not fly the pizza chef out there?
and why was it not handled by the white house chef?
and why were they discussing the cost?

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

When the Gov is paying you can charge whatever you want. When I was in the military, we paid 8 dollars for 20 cent O rings.

Well Mr President, we need to shutdown our restaurant for the day and lose the customer revenue. How about $65,000?

Sure, send the bill.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I could understand the requirement for shipping pizza on an airplane..... if it arrived in any condition that you would want to consume it. Face it, people complain about their pizza arriving in a cold state when the pizza place is across town, it isn't going to come in on a plane from Chicago and be in a palatable state.
Hot dogs ship well and could be shipped on a truck.

Gino's Pizza - one of Chicago's famous deep dish pizza's (for tourists, anyway) will ship a partially cooked, frozen pizza to your door.

Not sure of the price but I'm guessing less than $65k

link   

then why not fly the pizza chef out there?

The secret to good Chicago pizza is the 75 year old brick oven it is cooked in.

It's easy to see this in either light. Hopefully a real investigation happens.

link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you know what "context" means? It means the ENTIRE email conversation chain as well as the entire, unedited email. This is why this email dump is so stupid. Untrained internet detectives like yourself jump at the first sign of wrongness and let your biases write the rest of the story before finding out all the details.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you know what "context" means? It means the ENTIRE email conversation chain as well as the entire, unedited email.

well, i guess short of having NSA level access to their communications you will never take your head out of the sand

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you know what "context" means? It means the ENTIRE email conversation chain as well as the entire, unedited email.

well, i guess short of having NSA level access to their communications you will never take your head out of the sand

And you will look at every email you can through a biased lens of something wrong being committed. I notice no charges are coming forward citing your smoking gun email here as the reason for it. Actually, I'm noticing no charges coming forward AT all for any of the emails.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Pallets shipped for $9k....
How many pizzas did they need?

The pallet I shipped had a very low tare, it is the cube that costs you money. This is all assuming the shipped on a commercial flight and not on a private charter.

It still doesn't explain the quip in the email:

To celebrate all you hot dogs out there.

I do not read too much into that, people call each other 'hot dogs' with enough frequency to make it rather innocuous.

edit on 4-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join