It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't want to attack members on here. But the subject matter is so sensitive that it's hard not to get angry.

All I ask is people read the original email. The email is a mass invitation to a party. Understand that the three kids mentioned are the grand-children of the host of the party. If you still see something perverse then... well I don't think any form of logical debate is going to save you.

There are plenty of scandals, corruptions etc you can try and debate with Clinton, but anyone who seriously thinks that email has anything to do something perverse needs to re-assess just how they analysis and dissect information. It's disgusting.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bonnie was acting as Uber (taxi) service and obviously fetching the kids from where ever they were. Maybe their parents house. Assuming that they don't live on the farm

All this is more logical than the other suggestion.

Also, do you REALLY think a grandmother would send out a mass email pimping out her children to Gov email addresses?
Why not use the whole secret pizza code?

Just think about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I just posted pretty much(i deleted email addresses but no communications) the ENTIRE email in the post prior to yours, with the kids names omitted.
It is bizzare even in its entirety

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

what you typed is totally sane and plausible.

yet the ACTUAL TEXT of the email

Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport ////NAMES OF CHILDREN OMITTED//// (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure.

reads extremely strange

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They are into sicko pedo stuff.
Here is an ID for a wikileaked email: 1223066 (from the global intelligence files)

Here is what is in it, among other things:

RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" If we get the same "waitresses," I'm all for it!!! Aaric S. Eisenstein STRATFOR

From: Fred Burton [mailto:burton@stratfor.com] Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM To: 'Don Kuykendall' Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan' Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago, assume we are using the same channels?

Subject: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday" To celebrate all you hot dogs out there. Aaric, you can participate as well!

Note the 'waitresses comment.
Pizza... hot dogs?
Flying them in?
It sure seems as though they are speaking in code.

Code... what code? The only thing I can see in this that could be bad is the taxpayer comment(assuming its probably a joke) and the fact that the Waitresses may have been hot so they wanted them back.

Honestly, how you people see this rubbish is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

there is the handkercheif code email for starters

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I agree dash that the wording may seem strange, but strange doesn't point to anything else does it. It's a huge jump. One you only take if your fed other bits of info about pizza and hotdogs being code, which is also rubbish.

To be honest after reading it over and over it becomes less strange, the entertainment comment could be sarcasm or a grandmother wanting to talk about her grandchildren and how fun they are.

I just can't see it any other way. Epstein, Weiner etc is weird and needs further investigating.

This is nothing like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oh god I haven't even started to post in that thread yet.

But to put it simply.

If the decoded message is supposedly;

" To John Podesta:

Our sex trafficers have dropped off a child at the island. Is this one that you ordered? You are free to claim the child"

Then why is the email title;

Did you leave a handkerchief

That makes no sense in terms of the code. Does the code only apply to the email body and not the title,

I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.

Sending it via mail?

I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house.

Have they decoded what pillows are yet?

Also from deeper into the same email chain

Here are links to the houses we drove by today located in Vineyard Haven. 1 House at the end of the road to Lake Tashmoo at Kuffie's Point kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 2. House along side Owen Park( the last one we drove to) Patty has never had anyone complain about noise from the town wharf or parking area. However, the VH Band does play on Sunday evenings inside the bandstand at the top of the street. It's on 3 floors. kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 3. House across from the VH Yacht Club, which I feel the ceilings are too low for you and Steve, but Patty asked me to send along. kendallmarthasvineyard.com... Here are links to the 3 houses in Chilmark 1. The first one owned by the Danish gentleman, Christian kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 2. Squibnocket Associates kendallmarthasvineyard.com... 3. Jaffe House on Stonewall Beach and Pond. kendallmarthasvineyard.com... Thanks for all piling into the car. It definitely was more fun with everyone and think of all the gossip you would have missed if we were in two cars.

THEY ARE CLEARLY DISCUSSING PROPERTIES AND NOT CHILD SLAVES ON AN ISLAND!!!!!!

Seriously people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well thank for solving the case scooby!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Haha thanks.

Do you not agree? Do you still think its something more sinister?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As long as there is a Jeff Epstein Rape Island i know there is something more sinister

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That is a different thread and different story which does need further investigation. I've heard bits regarding the Clintons and Trump regarding Epstein.

But its pretty clear that this whole pizza code is laughably false and this party hot tub email is absolutely innocent.

There is a reason Trump won't use them, because even he knows its rubbish.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

im not 100% convinced of the pizza code one way or the other

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Do a search for Pizza on the podesta wiki leaks and read them all, the guy just loves eating pizza, talking about pizza, he's even mocked by his colleagues with images of pizza. They are not in coded messages.

I think if you are told they are a message and then just shown a handful your mind can start trying to piece that together, its not logical.

I do respect the fact you haven't blindly decided its true, being skeptical is an acceptable stance given the circumstances. I just can't take anyone serious whose reads the emails and can suddenly preach about how its definitely a child sex ring. It's a bigger jump to that than a guy who eats a lot of pizza, to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I still don't believe you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I still don't believe you.

not even a lil?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Uh-uh

You have not convinced me that this is all just paranoia blown out of proportion.

But... If you can prove it, i'll give you ten bucks.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Could be an adult kid party, and these kids are friends with other guests kids maybe.

Lmfao yeh, right. Spot the closet pedos.

A kids party where the kids are referred to as "entertainment" in a hot tub?

How anyone can even try and make excuses for that or try and justify it and explain it away as anything then what it obviously appears to be, is as disgusting and deplorable as the content of such emails.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: AshFan
Could be an adult kid party, and these kids are friends with other guests kids maybe.

Lmfao yeh, right. Spot the closet pedos.

A kids party where the kids are referred to as "entertainment" in a hot tub?

How anyone can even try and make excuses for that or try and justify it and explain it away as anything then what it obviously appears to be, is as disgusting and deplorable as the content of such emails.

The closet pedos are ones who can look at that email and think that its a grandmother pimping out her grandchildren to her guests. That takes a sick mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The grandmother replied, Bonnie is the mother, which means both parents and grandparents of the children will be there, perhaps Bonnie is only dropping them off.

I agree with you that this is nothing, and so does 4chan as they locked the thread. It's basically beeen hoaxed by them as it should be here.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join