It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PodestaWikidump - Washington insider Underage Girl Hot Tub Party.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm sort of half joking around with those last two posts.

Me, if I had a vote (I'm Canadian) I'd still vote Clinton, then do everything to hold her to account, and if needed, change her and her and her circles' evil ways, and everything and anything that might be capable of robbing her and the office of the POTUS of a much needed Virtue, where one definition of virtue is power (and anger and lust), restrained.

Maybe it's all black comedy through and through in the final analysis (what else can you do?) but I sure hope not, because I'm fundamentally an optimist, and a person of hope and faith and love, and humor.

I still say God save us from a Trump Presidency, unless this stuff is true as the verdict is still out on an email wherein Podesta allegedly (I still need to see it) said as if for no reason and not contextually connected with whatever else he was saying that he doesn't like hair on his pizza.

I knew this whole thing would come down to a hair, and a pizza of sorts, but never like this.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dashen

Well in that case. No I don't trust him, but I also subscribe to this idea. It's called "Innocent until proven guilty". Perhaps you've heard of it before? So I'm not going to judge someone without the damning evidence.

What you sayi is plausible.

Except The line where it says they will be in the pool for your Entertainment.
Shouldn't it' say THEIR Entertainment

It might have been sarcasm. As in, a warning that little kids were going to be in the pool, in case they didn't want to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

originally posted by: TomLawless
I will admit, the "I don't like hair on my pizza" email is creepy as hell.

Email ID for that? Haven't seen this one!

Yes, can someone please verify this, about the hair on his pizza or lack thereof.

That would be great [as the weight of history hangs in the balance]..

Thank you?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Found it, yeah, in an email sent to Podesta, no hair on pizza (damn!)

In one email sent to Podesta, the email reads that “As for dinner I’m not particularly fussy about the type of pizza I enjoy, just as long as there’s no hair on it, I hate hair on my pizza!” [sic]

Another email to John, reads “I’m dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii…”

And yet another email sent from Podesta himself asks a member of the Sandler Foundation, “the realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus?” [sic]

shark-tank.com...

Could someone please find us the WikiLeaks file for that email? Thanks.

Just to confirm it.

What a bummer.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Is there anything further on this?

Surely the most logical assumption is that this is party and the kids are related to someone attending and its just to tell others they have entertainment for their own kids of similar ages and to bring swimwear for them.

That's where my mind would go... seems a lot of people think a lot differently. Weird how you can jump to something perverse from an email as brief as that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

that would be my line of thinking too.
Except that the code speak emerging from the totality of correspondences is all pointing to a pedo pizza ring of horrific proportions

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'll wait for more to come out then.

The bits i've seen don't point to that, lots of people putting things together and seeing what they want to see.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

I'll wait for more to come out then.

The bits i've seen don't point to that, lots of people putting things together and seeing what they want to see.

how about the " i dont like hair on my pizza" email?
or the handkercheif code email?
or the queer obsession with "pizza"
edit on 6-11-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Surely an obsession with pizza being just an... obsession with pizza is still more likely?

I mean

During her 2008 bid, she teared up at a campaign event in New Hampshire when describing the rigors of campaign life: lack of sleep, an overreliance on pizza and limited ability to exercise.

There's no code there... they just like pizza? Right.

I mean I know some of the messages taken in isolation look weird, but still the logical step isn't to think its something perverse unless you are explicitly looking for it to be.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You're a man (or a woman, an adult in any case).

Who do you (if you're a power hungry asshat like this lot are) want to know is coming?

Other powerful asshats who you can suck up to in order to further your career, or 3 little girls - why the F*** would you be interested in that, unless that is the reason you're going?

And they're sure to be "in the pool for your entertainment"???

How can anyone read anything into that other than the blatantly obvious?

"Oh, maybe they're just saying some kids are going in case they want to take their kids".

Imagine an email to Obama:

Obama,
the old gang will be meeting at the farm at XYZ (note it doesn't specifically name it - give an address - like they're using these words to hide the specific location), and there will be 3 little girls attending who WILL be in the pool for your entertainment.

Wouldn't that strike you as odd?

Shouldn't it say:

Obama,
the old gang will be meeting at XYZ famr at 123 road, in XYZ town ,in ABC county.

Governor/Prime Minister/etc Blah Blah will be there, and there will be kids there aged 7, 9, and 11 (not 11, 9, and 7) if you want to bring your kids along too - because, you know, we all like to take our kids to ass kissing bump up my career parties.

Very odd and very disturbing.

Hang the lot of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

You really read that email on its own and think its child trafficking. The hell is wrong with you?

I find it sick that some peoples minds would go there, I know it's been pushed by some corners as truth so I guess that explains it.

Tamera Luzzatto writes

Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7)

It's a mass email invite to a party, they are informing them that they are now heating the pool and the woman Tamera, is bring three relatives. Ruby Luzatto, Emerson Luzzatto and Maeve Luzzatto, who will use the pool so feel free to bring your own kids.

Seriously.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Be careful pointing that logic out. There are people here who very much want it to be.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You really read that email on its own and think its child trafficking. The hell is wrong with you?

I find it sick that some peoples minds would go there, I know it's been pushed by some corners as truth so I guess that explains it.

Tamera Luzzatto writes

Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7)

It's a mass email invite to a party, they are informing them that they are now heating the pool and the woman Tamera, is bring three relatives. Ruby Luzatto, Emerson Luzzatto and Maeve Luzzatto, who will use the pool so feel free to bring your own kids.

Seriously.

It didn't say bring your kids there will be other kids there, it named 3 kids, gave their ages in decending order and said they'd be the entertainment.

What the Hell is wrong with you, you dummy?

Ever heard of the saying - Err on the side of caution?

Probably not, but next time they have a party lets send along your kids who they can describe to the rest of the gang by email in decending age, that they WILL be in the pool, and see what you think then.

Honestly, some people are so determined to be contrarian that they will contradict the obvious just to have an opposing standpoint.

Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest.

You're all 3.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The thing is if you rely on watching Alex Jones YouTube videos and desperate Twitter accounts I can see how they can convince you to see something.

When you actually look at the emails you shouldn't come to that conclusion.

There are tons of emails regarding Pizza, Pizza Hut, surviving on PIzza takeaways, grabbing a pizza before coming home, buying and using an outdoor pizza oven.

You just have to ask yourself are these all code? Or are you just seeing what you want to see? There are other scandals you can focus on, don't get duped by this rubbish.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes because giving the names of kids in an email is awful, how dare anyone.

Can't believe how desperate you are to see a pedo ring, something is wrong in your head, sick sick people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yes because giving the names of kids in an email is awful, how dare anyone.

Can't believe how desperate you are to see a pedo ring, something is wrong in your head, sick sick people.

Listen Homer, I've sent emails to friends - adults - where kids will be a party and I say something like:

Jody and Samantha will be bringing their kids so if you want to bring yours along then that's great, they'll have someone to play with, and the pool will be available.

I don't say - Millie, Fiona, and Sarah 11, 9, and almost 7 will be there and WILL be in the pool, which will be heated, so there's going to be entertainment for you.

I know you have an avatar of Homer looking down the barrel of a shotgun - you do realise that doing what he's doing is a bad idea don't you, because from the limited intellect in your posts and the dumb refusal to see what's right in front of your face, I imagine thats how you check if your guns are loaded.

You probably look into the barrel and pull the trigger too, just to be sure.

There are ways to say things, and there are ways not to say things, and if it's innocuous then you mention things like kids being there in passing, you don't make it the main gist of your content and say they'll definitely be in the pool as well, on top of giving their ages in reverse order to appeal to those with more depraved minds because you're making the youngest the last on the list.

You absolutely dumb and pathetic pedophile enabler and excuse maker.
edit on -06:0020160America/ChicagoSun, 06 Nov 2016 14:31:37 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago1131 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Linky

It took me two minutes, its their Grandmother.

She's advising guests that her grandchildren will be in attendance and that they will be the entertainment.

It's a grandmother explaining how she thinks her GrandChildren will be fun to be around.

Shock horror. It's pretty sick in the head to not see this for what it is, ridiculous.
edit on 6-11-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry are you the authority on email etiquette?

She's trying to encourage others to use the pool... seriously you are a pathetic piece of work. Keep picturing this as a child offering or child pedo ring, you have mental issues seek help.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Skyfall Sunday, Drew? On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Drew Littman wrote: > Also, if terrorists or unhappy former Clinton/Kerry interns with > submachine guns attack the farm during my remarks, we won't all die, > because I'll make a split-second decision lead us in a well-coordinated and > ultimately totally successful charge against them. This is going to be a > great day all-around. > >

*Subject:* Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat >> >> >> >> Thanks for remembering me, as I was planning to use the farm as the >> backdrop to announce my candidacy for speaker of the house. >> >> >> >> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Tamera Luzzatto <
wrote: >> >> HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYY, forgot Drew the last time as in also, so see y’all on >> Saturday at 1 or when you arrive. >> >
> *From:* Trudy Vincent [
> *To:* Tamera Luzzatto >> *
Cc:* Jon Haber-work; Bonnie Levin-work; Liz Savage; Katherine Klein; >> John Gomperts; >; Luke Albee; >> Beth Donovan; Tom Rosenstiel-personal; Marcus, Ruth ( >> Ruth.Marcus@washpost.com >> > Leibowitz-work; Rima Sirota; John Podesta; David Leiter; Laurie >> Rubiner-work; Chris Spanos >>
*Subject:* Re: Farmers L Update and Welcome Mat >> >> >> >> we're in, thanks for the invite. >
>> wrote: >> >> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping >> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to >> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes: >> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport ////NAMES OF CHILDREN OMITTED//// (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, >> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever >> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so >> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo). >> >> >> >> I am ccing Trudy to repeat the invite, and sending pining >> wishes-you-could-come to Rima, John P, and Laurie & Chris. >> >> >> >> Con amore, Mrs. Farmer L >> >> >> >> Tamera Luzzatto

And the kids were being brought by a Bonnie Levin, apparently a VP of Pharmacy services at Medstar health.
Why not the grandmother or parents?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join