It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So I don't know how to read into this possibility... An attack on U.S. soil could mean putting off the elections... or just be another nail in the proverbial coffin as it were, for Trump to carry out his immigration plan.

You can read the Story here.

It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.

What are the thoughts of the greater minds here on ATS?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizrael
In the terrorist business anything is possible.

Anytime, anywhere.

I don't bother to live my life in fear of a terrorist attack.

My fears are mortgage, food on the table, kids, etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

Anytime, anywhere.

I feel the same. If it happens, I'll worry about it then. But for now, I'm worried about the things I KNOW will happen. Like due dates on bills, and stomachs emptying as the fridge runs low.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

My fears are four more years of inviting more terrorists into the country.

OP: I'll be carrying a couple of loaded rifles under the backseat of my truck. There won't be any shenanigans around me, unless they shoot me first.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Anytime, anywhere.

An understandable and laudable position. However, in the event of an attack the day before the election, think about the millions of people who might just decide that they would rather stay at home. Especially if it were a particularly bad attack.

Fingers crossed this is just oversensitivity on behalf of the intelligence services.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Luckily for those of us in the Cincinnati area, we only have to worry about a terrorist attack if they want to take out crappy chili restaurants or the real Hall of Justice.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

see something, say something.

no but really,go about your life as normal don't give in to the fear that terrorist thrive on. if your standing in line to vote in these states, espically in the big cities of these states. keep your eyes open and be prepares to get your a@@ low.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Now I'm the kinda man that would not harm a mouse
But if I catch somebody breakin in my house
I've got a twelve gauge shotgun waiting on the other side (firing 10oz expanding tip slugs)

So don't go pushing me against my will
I don't want to have to hurt you but I damn sure will
So if you don't want trouble then you'd better just pass me on by

CDB
Kinda my outlook on terrorists
Peace

edit on 11/4/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It has been a while* that's for sure but i thought it was because the organizing parties were to busy, you know elections and all.

*(a terrorist attack that dominated the headlines that is)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I've already taken My 5 CBD (legal here) doses and it is only 0927 hrs. here... So its 'fine' with Me whatever the rest of the class wants...

Proud Member of LEAP-Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizrael
So I don't know how to read into this possibility... An attack on U.S. soil could mean putting off the elections... or just be another nail in the proverbial coffin as it were, for Trump to carry out his immigration plan.

It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.

Just another opportunity for other side to blame someone else..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

My fears are four more years of inviting more terrorists into the country.

OP: I'll be carrying a couple of loaded rifles under the backseat of my truck. There won't be any shenanigans around me, unless they shoot me first.

And I usually add....and they best make sure that shot is a good one. The dont get a second chance

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I am not convinced by all this.

The status quo is being threatened right now, by all those seeking an option which does not conform to either the Republican candidates, or the Democrat candidates vision of the future, and all of a sudden there might be a terror attack before the election?

Nothing to keep people from voting against one of the war hungry sociopaths in the top running for president, eh? Nothing better to keep people from voting for Stein or maybe writing in Bernie, like another CIA sponsored attack on the citizens they are sworn to defend, by proxy agents their taxes pay to employ! No sir!

Pitiful. Absolutely pitiful.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This year has been ramping up in an extreme way and some kind of massive scale disruption could send a vulnerable USA into a tail spin.

Weather that means a huge neutral event like a weather storm, volcano earthquake etc (dont start with 'humans are to blame') terrorist attack(s) or false flag hit(s) - in the panic anything could happen at the government level from marshal law to zombie apocalypse.

"We didnt start the fire"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizrael

One would think the sell-out mainstream media would stop using ambiguous terms like:

U.S. authorities are taking the threat seriously, though the sources stress the intelligence is still being assessed and its credibility hasn’t been confirmed. Counterterrorism officials were alerted to the threat out of abundance of caution.

As though they were still effective. We know this is all nonsense and yet they keep using the same tired tactics to elicit fear. Must be tough when your arsenal of fear-mongering is running on empty and you have nothing left.

I call BS on any of this, Al Quaida is so defunct at this point it's almost laughable and they have no investment in the outcome of the election....no matter who wins, they won't like the outcome so why bother.

A "terrorist" attack (sorry I have to choke a little evertime I hear it) would not precipitate any US downfall, all it would do is kill a small amount of people and ire us to the point that muslims (unfortunately) would be on the receiving end of a LOT of hate from almost every American, at a time when muslims the world over should PRAY that doesn't happen.
edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Terrorist attack on monday, russia hack attack Tuesday, they just need something now for Wed and the election terror trio will be complete!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
Terrorist attack on monday, russia hack attack Tuesday, they just need something now for Wed and the election terror trio will be complete!

I was just talking to a friend about this exact scenario being played out. With the election not going the way TPTB have intended and the small factions of truth fighters becoming popular... It's a ticking time bomb for them to make something big happen to sway public opinion. Although, I would like to think that it's too late for that, Americans have repeatedly disappointed me.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Very handy timing, to take the heat out of the allegations. They have been drone bombing suspected cells for years how come theirs any left?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Luckily for those of us in the Cincinnati area, we only have to worry about a terrorist attack if they want to take out crappy chili restaurants or the real Hall of Justice.

Hahahah, Oh I laughed so hard at that. Amen buddy. Call it blasphemy but I cannot stand Cincinnati Chilli.....

-Alee

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

That's not blasphemy, that's just common sense. I'm glad to see that not everybody in this area likes that crap...assuming you can find it under the mountain of cheese.

I'm relocated to this area via the West Coast--I was excited to see that chili was such a big thing here, until I bit into it. It literally fell out of my mouth, back onto the plate, and I left. I haven't been back since.

join