It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intel: Possible Al Qaeda Attacks In U.S. Monday, Before Election Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Lets all hope this doesn't happen....we have enough to worry about with this upcoming election!

Sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that U.S. intelligence has alerted joint terrorism task forces that al Qaeda could be planning attacks in three states for Monday. It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I call BS, the last thing terrorist want to do is attack now.. it would only help Trump get elected and they don't want a Trump White House

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BoldAlligator

You know something that U.S. Intelligence doesn't know? What are your sources? Oh, it's just YOUR OPINION, that makes me feel safe. You can't assume anything with a potential terrorist threat!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Terrorists will do what they can, when they can. They are not worried about who is President, they will go on killing innocents either way.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

You know something that U.S. Intelligence doesn't know? What are your sources? Oh, it's just YOUR OPINION, that makes me feel safe. You can't assume anything with a potential terrorist threat!

I note that there isn't a named source.
More un-named sources.... no better than the story that the FBI will be arresting Hillary today.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Terrorists don't want ANY White House.

But I'm with you...I think that these warnings are bogus. Hopefully we are not proven wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Pretty convenient timing. False flag written all over it, if it were to happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Your own quote from CBS includes: Unnamed sources; the point that an attack "could be" planned; cites unconfirmed targets.

If that type of information gets you all hyped up and nervous, so be it. I choose not to be concerned based on that intel. But, I don't live in one of the states that is supposedly a target, so there's that.

But, like always, I'll keep up my situational awareness and always carry concealed--never hurts to always be prepared.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoldAlligator
I call BS, the last thing terrorist want to do is attack now.. it would only help Trump get elected and they don't want a Trump White House

Why? Do you think Muqtada and Abu are siting around debating this? Why would it matter to them?

Muqtada: 'May the blessings of the Prophet be on you Abu, we must not let this devil Trump become the President!'

Abu: 'A thousand blessings be upon you my brother, his strategic plan of 'knocking the hell out if us' is frightening in its detail!'

Muqtada: 'Agreed. We must rig this election so Clinton wins, she will then pretend to fight us but will really send us weapons so we can fight the Americans!'

Abu: 'Allah Akbar!'

Muqtada: 'Shhh! Stop saying that! I think there is a drone up there!'

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
BBC reports 2 US trainers shot dead at Jordanian airbase.

So there is that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Lets all hope this doesn't happen....we have enough to worry about with this upcoming election!

Sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that U.S. intelligence has alerted joint terrorism task forces that al Qaeda could be planning attacks in three states for Monday. It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.

www.cbsnews.com...

Inside job? Perhaps the FBI and NYPD buildings getting hit? Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It would have no effect on anything. Most of the attacks are on liberals and they don't seem to care all that much.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Well done. Not only talking crap, but kind of pointing out how much more prepared Liberals are to die for their liberty without sacrificing it for security, than other branches of society.

I mean you said it yourself "they don't seem to care". Pretty much exactly the way it ought to be, if they love the constitution, wouldn't you say?

I am sure that is not what you were going for, but its sure as hell what you wound up with.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I call BS.
It's just an attempt to suppress voter turnout.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoldAlligator
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Agreed. Hillary will be SOFT on terrorists. That's obvious.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
FACT: Hillary is funded by state sponsors of Al Qaeda.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I wouldn't rule out a fake DDoS attack either, blaming us "Russian Hackers"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'll give you a clue as to who the real terrorists are..
1..Sources told CBS News
2..It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets,
3..U.S. authorities are taking the threat seriously, though the sources stress the intelligence is still being assessed and its credibility hasn’t been confirmed
4..a U.S. intelligence official told CBS News..

Name names or # off.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Looks like business as usual:
www.terror-alert.com...
"ELEVATED"

Has it ever dipped below that?

top topics

join