It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a belief or theory that makes life fair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Quoting from the video above:

"Our soul can only be attracted to an expecting mother of similar soul vibration. Which means they must have the same or similar character traits and beliefs and behavior programs. So our mother and to a lesser degree our father are very similar to us. And so it's most likely the rest of the whole family since families also have a group family vibration that has to correspond with ours. So the first lessen here is anything we don't like in our mother and our father is also in us. Otherwise, we could not have been attracted to them."

I believe the theory presented in the video above makes life fair (all other things being equal). How could it be fair that some people are born into abusive families while some are born into loving, supportive families? How could it be fair that some people could be born in first world countries while others are born in barbaric, backwards countries?

The idea that we earn the situation that we'll be born into next based on our soul vibrations/character traits/beliefs/behavior programs is about the only thing that I can think of that would make life fair. Since the randomness inherent in life is experienced similarly by everyone, I believe that aspect of life is fair.

The problem is that the theory presented in the video above requires us to assume reincarnation or something similar is true. I'm not willing to make that leap of faith. That's one reason I continue to look for answers.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

so babies born into abusive situations :

are bad and deserved it

does that sum up the thrust of your vid ??????????????

appologies - i cannot watch vids at the moment

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Why should life be fair?

Is there any reason apart from wanting it to be true?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Life being fair? Not sure what you mean with this question but I will leave a quote about life.

Whenever you think about life being fair, think about this.

Bill Bryson: A short history of nearly everything.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well, you could always just explain it away as there needs to be balance in the universe, so crappy situations exists alongside good ones because the universe needs to be balanced that way.

Peoples' situations in life change on a near-constant basis overall, so what can be an abusive family in one moment can be the child being adopted into a loving one the next. Nothing is static, but it all must be balanced.

I'm not a believer in a "soul" in its generally accepted definition (having a religious context), but I do often speculate as to what happens to consciousness when we die--something provides that bit that goes beyond just being a functioning, base-level living flesh suit, but I'm not ready to buy into the video.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
God gives lost souls a chance to follow a certain path back to Him.

If the person was a sinful rapist then they will probably be born as a girl into an abusive family.

If the person was a thief then they will be born into poverty.

If they were a hawk politician then they will be born in the war zone that they previously created.

Spirits only seem to learn the hard way hence reincarnation.

The spirits that cannot handle their own fates that they agreed upon before entering the womb makes them weak and suicidal.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The important thing is for us to treat everyone we meet fairly, regardless of circumstances.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Personally? Yeah.

I believe that you choose everything, and everyone you need, if/before you come back. I know a lot of people have a hard time with believing that, and that is fine. This just feels "right" to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nothing is fair, were all born and we will all die, that's as fair as life gets.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We should trust that the scenarios we are given when plunged into this life are the most conducive for the development of our soul. for example; someone raised in scarcity must realize the pain caused by the gluttony of others - whereas if they were raised in a wealthy family they may develop into a gluttonous monster never understanding why it is wrong. The complexity of the discipline of the soul world are sometimes beyond our current comprehension, but that should not prevent us from constantly striving towards Good.

originally posted by: Profusion
So the first lessen here is anything we don't like in our mother and our father is also in us.

This is a very important lesson. It is our obligation as children to stop the passing of untasteful traits through the generation - such as bigotry, close-mindedness, etc. This is why anyone who honors their parents are promised a long life. Anyone who breaks the chain of unrighteousness that has been corrupting their family line will also rise above the suffering that had been plaguing their ancestors.
edit on 4-11-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You're just creating an infinite paradox:

We deserve it because of the life we lived before, and we deserved that life because of the life we lived before, and we deserved that life because of the life we lived before, and we deserved that life because of the life we lived before...

ad infinity.

And that is the same error that cause and effect "ends" with.

The real answer should be obvious: the first effect must have been the effect of something without cause: free will.

So to answer why it's fair: it's because we all have free will. What we are born into does not matter, the only thing that matters is what we do with our will.

Edit: to simplify, your answer doesn't exist. You are simply pushing it off into infinity and calling it answered.

This life is not a reward. Reward comes after.
edit on 11/4/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

But reincarnation is true.

Everything makes sense once you realize that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Life being fair? Not sure what you mean with this question but I will leave a quote about life.

Whenever you think about life being fair, think about this.

Bill Bryson: A short history of nearly everything.

That quote is one I've used many many times.

It's the preface I put on the genealogy book I wrote for my family, too.

You're awesome Jonjon.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How about if Our Lives are PRE-Determined That will Connect with Certain People Throughout our Lives and to Learn From Them as in the Video Needing their Love and Approval, But After that is this a Cycle that Repeats itself Life after Life ? And In one of my Life Cycles I have Learned to Deal with Love and Approval do I have to Learn it Again and Again ? Do we have a Soul Memory ? Because to keep doing this Over and Over is a Waste it has to end after the Learning Process .
edit on 5-11-2016 by bobw927 because: two misspelled words sorry .

top topics

join