It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic church "Voting democrat this year will result in eternal damnation"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Well that sucks

Im Catholic and I have voted Democrat the 2 times I have been able to thus far.. and will do so again.

Outside of 1 issue.. the Democratic positions on issues fall in line much closer to Jesus" teachings than the party endorsing a raping, vahina grabbing, nuclear bomb launching, Putin loving, psycopath

sorry, Catholics aren't allowed to say or type the word "vahina", so I'm going to need you to say 4 Our Father's and 6 Hail Mary's.
Your sins are now forgiven my son.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
someone put it into the bulletin and there seems to alot of someones out there saying this kind of thing..

god is gonna judge american if we don't vote trump in office
god is gonna use him to save american....

it's kind of humorous considering how the republicans were claiming that obama was our messiah, although we never claimed such a thing whereas the religious right has come danged close to saying just that.

it's also rather alarming to me though. It just seem to confirm what I claim in my signature.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: AshFan
It says very clearly that the pastor of that church did not approve the insert. It was done without the consent of the church.

In other words, the pastor is saying "oh no we are going to lose our tax exempt status because we got caught doing this"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
regardless of weather or not the pastor knew....
it would be very hard to deny that there's plenty of religious leaders trying to tie god onto trump....
and saying this kind of crap!
we are probably witnessing first hand just how much of the bible and doctrines became sacred and holy, not to be questioned. some fool, decided that to get what they want, would declare it to be a message of god, and well, once accepted, it can never be taken back, because god just does not lie....
yet, no one questions the integrity of the prophet who spoke on god's behalf.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

This is really nothing new.
People of faith have always voted according to the candidate most aligned with their beliefs.
And regardless of the affect on tax exempt status, churches have used their influence to encourage church members to vote for approved candidates.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
When kiddy diddling cannibalistic Catholics go to hell...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join