It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PR_RIM_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID....possible identity of Hillary server hacker revealed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh...one last question....how is it that the GSA uses Gmail for their email?

GSA gmail login

Is that allowed?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Jesus, to the next person who asks if e-mails could possibly exist on other devices, or trying to figure out where to find those copies of e-mails which had been deleted. I just want to point out a clearly glanced over point on behalf of not just the MSM, but also hasn't been brought up in much alternative media, either. Remember, the Good ol' NSA surely has copies of every electronic communication, she's EVER sent being a dragnet for all electronic activity within the domestic US. This e-mail scandal has been the narrative for almost/going on 2 years now, and i'm sure they've ALL been just a call away at NSA headquarters.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackhawk0044
Jesus, to the next person who asks if e-mails could possibly exist on other devices, or trying to figure out where to find those copies of e-mails which had been deleted. I just want to point out a clearly glanced over point on behalf of not just the MSM, but also hasn't been brought up in much alternative media, either. Remember, the Good ol' NSA surely has copies of every electronic communication, she's EVER sent being a dragnet for all electronic activity within the domestic US. This e-mail scandal has been the narrative for almost/going on 2 years now, and i'm sure they've ALL been just a call away at NSA headquarters.

I'm sure they are available, but the point of this exercise was looking into the past histories of the accounts and why and when they changed, as well as the odd RIM messages that seem to only occur in relation to Clinton as far as the Internet is able to search....

Plenty of odd things attached to the IP's originally registered to the Clinton domains....

For instance...I can find no connection to Hillary and one of about 20 domains registered to her IP....

It's called Magical Bridge...magicalbridge.org is the website.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here are the websites associated with www.hillaryclinton.com from the start of her server.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This indicates they were probably using RIM as their BES host directly (cloud) instead of on prem. A foreign IP would have showed up if she was in Europe at the time and her email was routed through the UK RIM BES servers or if the source sender was in the UK.

If RIM was their actual host, then the messages would be stored by RIM and under whatever retention policy RIM has for it's customers, usually 60 days. Even on prem will only store the BES messages for whatever you set the rention to, by default it is "space available", so it starts overwriting the oldest mails as you hit whatever your disk threshold is (10% by default I think). This does not affect your device, and messages will stay on your device as long as you have room, however if your device were to get wiped you could only restore as far back as your BES server has retained.

We've had to use exchange to resend old emails we recovered just so VIP's could get ALL their email back on their blackberry.

If RIM were not aware this was being used to send/receie potentially conf/sec info then they would be under no obligation to retain this data. I would wager any records they had were long deleted per retention policy. As I said, they usually default to 60 days for mobile devices.
edit on 11-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
PR_RIM_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID - Basically BES internet header, shows source address, servers the email touched etc
PR_RIM_MSG_REF_ID - Message ID for BES server, whether hosted by RIM or on prem BES, let's you search for message specifically from the console as an admin
PR_RIM_MSG_ON_DEVICE_3_6 - This prevents your blackberry from downloading duplicate emails to a device
PR_RIM_MSG_STATUS - Let's you know status, sent, received, pending etc.
PR_RIM_PAGER_TX_FLAG - Protocol for sending over wireless data, so this was sent over LTE for example as opposed to wi-fi
PR_RIM_MSG_FOLDER_ID - This message lets the deice know which folder (sub-folder of inbox for example) to drop the message in

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's google apps, most likely that group is using google hosted apps which is acceptable.

gsuite.google.com...

A lot of major companies actually use this service and it is considered highly secure. However, most people edit the interface enough that external people would never know who is hosting it.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is another of the threads I made that pushes me back to thinking SA has a hand in Hillarys emails being captured and are/have been working with the Trump administration.

<< 1  2   >>

join